• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

We sent an inquiry to KCC way before the baby was born. They told us to either send his forms to them or go with them to the embassy on the day of the interview together with the birth cert. Normal birth cert takes 3 months to process. We sent the forms to KCC once we got the cert. I have read of cases where newborns were presented on the day of the interview and visas were granted. AM JUST CONFUSED! Ash pls shed some more light as to what may have happened.

Can I include my children if they were not originally part of the case?

If the visa for which you are applying allows derivative children, your unmarried children under the age of 21 may be added as derivative applicants after your interview has been scheduled. You must directly contact the embassy/consulate to request specific instructions. At the interview the added applicant(s) will be required to pay the same fees, and submit the same forms and supporting documents as the original applicant(s).

http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_3744.html

Immunization

Immigrants Advised to Carry Immunization and Other Records to United States
Immigrant children entering the U.S. must show a record of complete immunization to enroll in school. Therefore, the US Public Health Services (USPHS) strongly recommends that children have evidence from a physician documenting immunity, or a record of immunizations. During the Medical Examination panel physicians will advise applicants of this recommendation and urge them to obtain evidence from a physician, local health department, or school prior to departure.

Hata ya Kanjo si mbaya :p (even that of City Council is not bad)

Hi Ronnyblessed,

I thought that when you're in line waiting for a DV interview you cannot get a visitors visa. please shed some light.

Thanks

Hallo Jmigwi. It depends with the circumstances. For me I am just going for a two week training. The CO has my details for the DV and so he asked me when I applied for it and I told him in 2011 and I was selected and we just received interview appointment letter. He just went ahead and approved the NIV. HONESTY is the key here.

You are not going to experience the same, your son was born after you had made your application for visa what you will have to prove to them is why you didn't send his information immediately.but that you can say you were still processing his birth certificate which you knew they would require. Don't worry it shall be well.
Am equally sorry 4 Ash. Just wonderihng if i might face de same challenge. and if so,what can i do to arrest the situation. My son was born in Nov.2012. I sent his form a week b4 i I received 2nd Nl coz thats when i got his birth cert.

Hallo Jmigwi. It depends with the circumstances. For me I am just going for a two week training. The CO has my details for the DV and so he asked me when I applied for it and I told him in 2011 and I was selected and we just received interview appointment letter. He just went ahead and approved the NIV. HONESTY is the key here.

Hi,

Ok, i get you now, with work training it would be hard for them to deny you. That's great.

Be Blessed

2013 and 2014 Entrant Status Check

2014 Entrant Status Check

DV-2014 entrants may enter their confirmation information through the link below starting at noon (EDT) on May 1, 2013. The DV-2014 registration period was from October 2, 2012, until November 3, 2012. DV-2014 entrants should keep their confirmation number until at least June 30, 2014. Additional entries may be selected in October 2013.

2013 Entrant Status Check

DV-2013 entrants (those who entered the DV lottery between October 3, 2011 and November 5, 2011) have until September 30, 2013 to check the status of their entry through this website. The DV-2013 registration period was from October 3, 2011, until November 5, 2011.

Please click the link below to check DV-2013 and DV-2014 Entrant Status:

http://www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC/

Last edited by a moderator:

DV-2014 entrants may enter their confirmation information through the link below starting at noon (EDT) on May 1, 2013. The DV-2014 registration period was from October 2, 2012, until November 3, 2012. DV-2014 entrants should keep their confirmation number until at least June 30, 2014. Additional entries may be selected in October 2013.

3 more hours to check your status.

You are not going to experience the same, your son was born after you had made your application for visa what you will have to prove to them is why you didn't send his information immediately.but that you can say you were still processing his birth certificate which you knew they would require. Don't worry it shall be well.

Fomogho, thanks. You dont know how i needed someone to tell me that it shall be well.

2013 and 2014 Entrant Status Check

2013 Entrant Status Check

DV-2013 entrants (those who entered the DV lottery between October 3, 2011 and November 5, 2011) have until September 30, 2013 to check the status of their entry through this website. The DV-2013 registration period was from October 3, 2011, until November 5, 2011.

Please click the link below to check DV-2013 and DV-2014 Entrant Status:

http://www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC/

Ronnyblessed, waiting for your answer

US nairobi embassy have introduced their own criteria for green card of KCSE mean grade of C. Is this a was of introducing corruption through the back door or is it a requirement from the government of USA. How do they rate people in the rest of the world?

Thanks Makiki

Ronnyblessed, waiting for your answer
He really ignored my question so i just removed it instead and put this post. You see some people ask things through private messages and when i ask on their behalf someone feels like am being bother. Anyway the one who is interested on finding out how reschedule should wait and see if dates will be available since this is a new month. I wish them an easy way to find out how they can get the dates coz the phones are not going through and the website says NO DATES AVAILABLE all the best fellows!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Onyo

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
WARNING: The other day I realised that we have in the forum people who are not genuine but are here for other reasons so be warned never to part with any money for favours or meeting with someone who claims to offer a reasonable accommodation especially people who are coming from outside Nairobi. Do your own investigation and pick them from the crowd.
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

3 more hours to check your status.

Am so sad i was NOT selected again???? :mad:

Based on the information provided, the Entry HAS NOT BEEN SELECTED for further processing for the Electronic Diversity Visa program at this time.

Please verify that you have entered all information correctly. You may re-check the Entry status by clicking on the ESC Home Page link below.

WARNING: The other day I realised that we have in the forum people who are not genuine but are here for other reasons so be warned never to part with any money for favours or meeting with someone who claims to offer a reasonable accommodation especially people who are coming from outside Nairobi. Do your own investigation and pick them from the crowd.

I agree with you 100% right, i got a private message from one guy asking to meet me. i challenged him to join the forum and update his signature as a starting point, till this day he has never responded. Forumites here be very careful some people are wolves dressed in sheep skin!!! Am not pointing fingers. Over to you to do your own research.

Am so sad i was NOT selected again???? :mad:

Based on the information provided, the Entry HAS NOT BEEN SELECTED for further processing for the Electronic Diversity Visa program at this time

Please verify that you have entered all information correctly. You may re-check the Entry status by clicki
ng on the ESC Home Page link below.

Me too.Not this time round.

I agree with you 100% right, i got a private message from one guy asking to meet me. i challenged him to join the forum and update his signature as a starting point, till this day he has never responded. Forumites here be very careful some people are wolves dressed in sheep skin!!! Am not pointing fingers. Over to you to do your own research.

Me too.Not this time round.

THANKS 4 informng us all

Nln

Hi everybody.can somebody tell me what nln means?how will this affect our visa issuance.in my 2nl they have advised that i take the completed documents during the the interview.this nln has appeared at the end of all my children's names.pls advise
case no.2013af00044***
interview date june

Hi everybody.can somebody tell me what nln means?how will this affect our visa issuance.in my 2nl they have advised that i take the completed documents during the the interview.this nln has appeared at the end of all my children's names.pls advise
case no.2013af00044***
interview date june

DID u include ur children when u filled the dv.IT means no last name. guys please help losiamoi

case no.2013af00044***
interview date june

So did u include the last name for your children at the time of application/submission of forms?