• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

single mums

I dont remember the person who wanted to know about other single mums. I failed to trace the post . Well, there is Lucy 10.

Dv 2013

My CN is 2013AF00088***. when do I expect the 2NL and interview? Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Case No: DV2013AF00088XXX
Entry checked: 20 Oct 2012
Forms sent to KCC: 21st Oct 2012
Received by KCC: 23rd Oct 2012
Confirmation from KCC: 28 Oct 2012 after I sent them an email
2nd NL: not yet
Police clearance: not yet
Medicals: not yet
Interviews: not yet

when Do I expect the 2NL and how does it come, I mean through which means? Do I expect any interviews which such a high case number? Is there anybody who has succeeded with such a high case number?When do I expect interview, if any?

Case No: DV2013AF00088XXX
Entry checked: 20 Oct 2012
Forms sent to KCC: 21st Oct 2012
Received by KCC: 23rd Oct 2012
Confirmation from KCC: 28 Oct 2012 after I sent them an email
2nd NL: not yet
Police clearance: not yet
Medicals: not yet
Interviews: not yet

when Do I expect the 2NL and how does it come, I mean through which means? When do I expect interview?

All numbers above 50000 will become current as from June so for you to receive your 2NL it will drop in as from July onwards. Yes you will be called for interview all you need is being optimistic and wait patiently. You will receive an email instructing you to use your confirmation number just the way you used to check your status then you will see the 2NL.

To edit your signature. At the top click on Forum Actions, then on Edit Profile when it open go to the left side of the page under My Settings click on Edit Signature. Now write down your details then save.

case number and 2NL

how do you know that your case number is current? what is 2NL? mine is 2013AF00088XXX

Yeah,i wanted to know if we have them here in this forum please :)
So single ladies with 55 CN halla please!

Yeah,i wanted to know if we have them here in this forum please :)
So single ladies with 55 and above CN halla please!

temmytanny: Hello guys,it been long since i posted here and i must say my job has been a major factor for my absence,i visit here everyday but find it difficult to read all posts cos of my schedule. i wish to congratulate those who have been issued visa and also congratulate those awaiting to be interviewed cos the visa is yours IJN.As you all are preparing to come join some of us in USA,i must advice you all to aim for the best but prepare for the worst. Stories am hearing about hosts are cause for concern for me and i must say here that no matter how bad things maybe,God will see you tru. US isnt as bad as most host painted it esp if you are hard working,you will make it.It saddens me when some host treat their guest badly.I have heard many stories here on how host treat their guest and if feel i should share some with you.
My distant cousin came into US tru lottery 10years back,he arrived at a very gud friends place(old school pals) in east coast.with all high hopes that things would go well,he was given just 1 one week to leave the house(his pals house)after arrival.He tot it was a joke until wen one week expired and his found his things outside.GC and SSN hadnt arrived,no where to go,no one to call.He left in the cold for days before my dad heard about it and contacted my uncle in TX.My uncle had to fly him to Texas and accommondated him,imagine if there was no one to helpout.
A muslim couple came into US some few years back only to call their host on arrival but the host neva picked their calls till date.The wife was heavily pregnant,no where to go,no one to call.It was a gud Nigerian that refered them to a church.The church accomondated them and today,they are doing fine.Why did he give them his number and promised them heaven and earth?

I know some nairalanders in US too must had some bad experiences too but i pray God see you all tru.

Why must we treat our fellow human so badly?If you cant help,why make promises?If you cant afford to accommondate someone why ask him or her to come to your place? I know it may not be easy to put someone in your house but i dont think it cost much financially,so why the maltreatment?

not cool at all

Donmisty,hope u are ready ur 2NL coming soon:)
Im hoping to join ya too if cutoff itakuwa juu manze:)

Is there a probability that cut off for this month is above 50k ?? i have checked previous years and in some cases it does exceed the 50k in May.. Hoping to be current in the upcoming bulettin im just a few numbers on top of 50k.

Is there a probability that cut off for this month is above 50k ?? i have checked previous years and in some cases it does exceed the 50k in May.. Hoping to be current in the upcoit iisming bulettin im just a few numbers on top of 50k.

It is possible depending on how numbers are moving.