• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

I agree with you 100%. In those above interviews, one IT guy is asked "Name any other programming language closer to C++", and poor guy didn't have answer to that simple question. I am an IT person as well, and I know that such questions are lolly pops, and one should know them if they are genuine. Please people don't get offence from this post of mine.
No one will get offended. We are here to share our views and so are you.

jamaneni nisaidieni can we use our affidavit form to proof our marrige instead ya marrige certificate? am abit stressed up by this my hubby doesnt was us to get the marrige certificate he keeps on insisting tutumie the affidavit form we filled during our traditional wedding.

jamaneni nisaidieni can we use our affidavit form to proof our marrige instead ya marrige certificate? am abit stressed up by this my hubby doesnt was us to get the marrige certificate he keeps on insisting tutumie the affidavit form we filled during our traditional wedding.
As long as the affidavit is valid in Kenya you can use it anyway. The couple who get in trouble are the newly come we stay kind of thing or people who get married traditionally without any paper work. Since you both have kids and have that affidavit dont worry you will use it and please carry some pictures of the ceremony or any family photos.

Hello To All

Hey Friends

i like to say hello to all members of this best forum posting site. i am feeling glad to goggling this best site by web searching.

Please dont get scared with the above interviews most of them are Nigerians they really grill them like beef on barbecue i dont know why but they must have reasons to doubt their credentials. Here in Kenya none is asked what is calculus and other high school questions, none is asked to defend his research paper. Unless you are a FAKE :D one. Be bold and please answer only what you are asked.

i read somewhere that they are no longer allowed to do that. as in test your knowledge to prove your cert. but i bet they will if they sense ur lying

Hi house,
How do i put my signature,someone help pls.
Do we have dv 2013 winners single ladies with high CN here in this forum? If there are,pls lets keep in touch,just want to feel n know that im nt alone on this blessed journey :)

Hi house,
How do i put my signature,someone help pls.
Do we have dv 2013 winners single ladies with high CN here in this forum? If there are,pls lets keep in touch,just want to feel n know that im nt alone on this blessed journey :)

At the top click on Forum Actions, then on Edit Profile when it open go to the left side of the page under My Settings click on Edit Signature. Now write down your details then save.

Worst HOST Waiting for you :p

temmytanny: Hello guys,it been long since i posted here and i must say my job has been a major factor for my absence,i visit here everyday but find it difficult to read all posts cos of my schedule. i wish to congratulate those who have been issued visa and also congratulate those awaiting to be interviewed cos the visa is yours IJN.As you all are preparing to come join some of us in USA,i must advice you all to aim for the best but prepare for the worst. Stories am hearing about hosts are cause for concern for me and i must say here that no matter how bad things maybe,God will see you tru. US isnt as bad as most host painted it esp if you are hard working,you will make it.It saddens me when some host treat their guest badly.I have heard many stories here on how host treat their guest and if feel i should share some with you.
My distant cousin came into US tru lottery 10years back,he arrived at a very gud friends place(old school pals) in east coast.with all high hopes that things would go well,he was given just 1 one week to leave the house(his pals house)after arrival.He tot it was a joke until wen one week expired and his found his things outside.GC and SSN hadnt arrived,no where to go,no one to call.He left in the cold for days before my dad heard about it and contacted my uncle in TX.My uncle had to fly him to Texas and accommondated him,imagine if there was no one to helpout.
A muslim couple came into US some few years back only to call their host on arrival but the host neva picked their calls till date.The wife was heavily pregnant,no where to go,no one to call.It was a gud Nigerian that refered them to a church.The church accomondated them and today,they are doing fine.Why did he give them his number and promised them heaven and earth?

I know some nairalanders in US too must had some bad experiences too but i pray God see you all tru.

Why must we treat our fellow human so badly?If you cant help,why make promises?If you cant afford to accommondate someone why ask him or her to come to your place? I know it may not be easy to put someone in your house but i dont think it cost much financially,so why the maltreatment?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

kindly register your wedding with the authorities in kenya. The US consulate follows the law and the laws says if your married, you should show your marriage certificate. I would urge you to get the marriage certificate. I will post a letter from US embassy giving guidance on the issue later.

Hi lucy 10, hope yo fine. We pray for yo success. By the way members, Lucy10 can only read the posts but she cant post due to technical problems

Hi lucy 10, hope yo fine. We pray for yo success. By the way members, Lucy10 can only read the posts but she cant post due to technical problems
All will be well with her. I know soon she will be contacted for good news. "Lucy10 you are in my prayers as well as jarmsbi and gabam."