• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

Makiki have u decided on which airline to book,ama unaenda na meli update:p
Will be boarding a passanger cruise ship on 17th April, we will start from Mombasa, Cape Of Good Hope, Lagos, Mexico then land at the Port of Texas City. The cruising will take one month.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will be boarding a passanger cruise ship on 17th April, we will start from Mombasa, Cape Of Good Hope, Lagos, Mexico then land at the Port of Texas City. The cruising will take one month.

Ma'am, you are going by sea????? Come on, you must be kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@MaKiki, Ma'am, is the port of entry optional and is upto us to decide, or the DV visa compels us to enter US through a specific port????

@ Emmah and donmisty you better off, most likely you will be CURRENT in june, or rather its more than sure that you will be, look at our CN... We gonna wait foreverrrrrr.........

Henrica80 it ain't gonna take forever my dear...you could be next after june or better still all nos. might be current from June.Patience dear i feel you.lets keep on waiting:cool:

Heee i will be sea sick unless you inject/give me sleeping pills, when i reach the port of Texas you wake me up but i will be carried as a luggage :p

Pray pray pray the court ruling may God remember us(those who are going for interview next week) high alert of Violence,pray pray:mad:

The visa is yours and family in Jesus Name,You will live to see the Lord goodness in the land of the living. The Holy Spirit has already done everything. IJN

Good morning family. Hope we are all enjoying grace this morning? I need a little clarification. my POE was New Jersey but my wife and i have resolved to go to Massachusetts instead. This means we would be using Boston Logan airport instead of JFK. Is it going to be a problem?

You can change you address and destination after ur visa. When filling the form at the airport fill your new address and if you wish ur GC & SS to be sent to ur new address infos KCC after ur visa. Thanks

The visa is yours and family in Jesus Name,You will live to see the Lord goodness in the land of the living. The Holy Spirit has already done everything. IJN
Thank you sooo much Misses I needed that,be blessed remember us in prayers.:cool:

@MaKiki, Ma'am, is the port of entry optional and is upto us to decide, or the DV visa compels us to enter US through a specific port????
You can change POE but make sure you give the correct address when you are entering the US

MaKiki,

I so hear your fatigue with the petty corruption that one encounters in NBI when trying to sort out anything that involves "officialdom" whether it be electricity, telephone, birth certificate, ID card, passport, water bill ... list is endless. I have lived in USA now for 4.5 years , I am still amazed up to today that those who serve the public actually do what they are paid to do without expecting "kitu kidogo" and appear to regard their jobs with pride however lowly those may be. While economic recession, dysfunctional politics, covert racism, high cost of living is all true about the US today, if you value law and order, working infrastructure, access to world class education and are willing to adapt and work hard then you will not regret your decision to leave the morass that is life in Nairobi.

MaKiki,

I so hear your fatigue with the petty corruption that one encounters in NBI when trying to sort out anything that involves "officialdom" whether it be electricity, telephone, birth certificate, ID card, passport, water bill ... list is endless. I have lived in USA now for 4.5 years , I am still amazed up to today that those who serve the public actually do what they are paid to do without expecting "kitu kidogo" and appear to regard their jobs with pride however lowly those may be. While economic recession, dysfunctional politics, covert racism, high cost of living is all true about the US today, if you value law and order, working infrastructure, access to world class education and are willing to adapt and work hard then you will not regret your decision to leave the morass that is life in Nairobi.

wow wow wow this is a nice piece of information i have read so far from the Diaspora hehehe since someone (the old geek) threw a bombshell on us. Thanks alot, me and my hubby are looking forward to immigrating to the US and above all giving our dota the best education. This house will be happy and looking forward to reading your post when you get time to guide us on this journey.

As my days are approaching am at the same time getting scared of what is waiting for me and my family. Will the life be a nightmare now that am used to Coast life where we open shops at 9am lol 'its a joke' we take life so sweet and slow. I do my work when i want not when am told my own business. Will i will i will i

Last edited by a moderator:
As my days are approaching am at the same time getting scared of what is waiting for me and my family. Will the life be a nightmare now that am used to Coast life where we open shops at 9am lol 'its a joke' we take life so sweet and slow. I do my work when i want not when am told my own business. Will i will i will i
You will do good once you reach US inshallah!!!!!!

makiki my dear u soo lucky your hubby is tha corperating kind.wangu even now ako like fifty fifty he aynt too much into tha idea of migrating.i won the lotterly ths is freaking me out! sasa nitamfanya nini aki?

makiki my dear u soo lucky your hubby is tha corperating kind.wangu even now ako like fifty fifty he aynt too much into tha idea of migrating.i won the lotterly ths is freaking me out! sasa nitamfanya nini aki?
My dear wangu ndio alikua Main Applicant i had entered for both of us but he got selected. He wasnt that exited but when i sat with him and talked about the benefits no matter how hard he will need to put up with the work pressure there compared to Kenya he saw the light and become more exited. Just let him see it as a good future for his kids and an opportunity to sour high, a privilege indeed.

hi

Maze the suit is worn in three phases
1) Waiting to become current ,,,,,,, its very tormenting
2) Waiting to go face the Hague (CO) ,,,,,,, its somehow makes you have a running stomach just by the thought of it
3) Waiting to jet out ,,,,, here the days move very slowly one needs piriton prescription to sleep

About Family Mamas, Not only Jullianaa (2boys) :cool: me too with a 6yr old daughter (Kiki) even Henrica (2gals) who else is a family mama eheee even nickelly (2kids) >>>>>> ni nani tena emmah (daughter)

with afamily you realy try to save every coin right now.my older son cant wait,thanks all of you lets keep the forum alive atleast this way days are moving.VISA BULLETIN BEEPING this will be the tie breaker for the high case numbers or what do you guys think?

he was exicted at first i just dunno what has goten unto him infact is the one who enterd the lottery fo both of us bt i got selected.imagin i 'nags' him abt it every single day an he is like we will make it here.....na hata hakuna signs zozote zile.

jullianaa u right visa bulleting cant help peeping it now and then hoping to see the 'C' word.cheers to all mamas in tha house!!