• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

medicals

for those gone for the medicals,we are a family of four two adults two boys 7n3 years,what are the vaccines that we can do before the medicals at the iom,to save some cash.thanks for the replys in advance.for those going for the interviews all the best,my lot keep on holding the faith n always trust in the lord.this far we have come it is the lord.

for those gone for the medicals,we are a family of four two adults two boys 7n3 years,what are the vaccines that we can do before the medicals at the iom,to save some cash.thanks for the replys in advance.for those going for the interviews all the best,my lot keep on holding the faith n always trust in the lord.this far we have come it is the lord.

nickelly should answer this very well she did something of the same a few weeks ago

@makiki is si unikopeshe kasuit kako now that haukahitaji tena hahaha.am happy to learn that julianna s a family lady kama mimi lol!

nickelly should answer this very well she did something of the same a few weeks ago
Juliana, I hope you have your immunization cards for the babies and they have had chicken pox. This will reduce the cost unfortunately if you do the rest outside they will get mad at you unless you have genuine reason. They gave me a bill of 103,000 when I went to book,but this will reduce if maybe if u traveled and had some immunizations.

138 USD for adultsX2
105 USD FOR CHILDRENX2

@makiki is si unikopeshe kasuit kako now that haukahitaji tena hahaha.am happy to learn that julianna s a family lady kama mimi lol!
Maze the suit is worn in three phases
1) Waiting to become current ,,,,,,, its very tormenting
2) Waiting to go face the Hague (CO) ,,,,,,, its somehow makes you have a running stomach just by the thought of it
3) Waiting to jet out ,,,,, here the days move very slowly one needs piriton prescription to sleep

About Family Mamas, Not only Jullianaa (2boys) :cool: me too with a 6yr old daughter (Kiki) even Henrica (2gals) who else is a family mama eheee even nickelly (2kids) >>>>>> ni nani tena emmah (daughter)

Last edited by a moderator:
Maze the suit is worn in three phases
1) Waiting to become current ,,,,,,, its very tormenting
2) Waiting to go face the Hague (CO) ,,,,,,, its somehow makes you have a running stomach just by the thought of it
3) Waiting to jet out ,,,,, here the days move very slowly one needs piriton prescription to sleep

About Family Mamas, Not only Jullianaa (2boys) :cool: me too with a 6yr old daughter (Kiki) even Henrica (2gals) who else is a family mama eheee even nickelly (2kids) >>>>>> ni nani tena

Am also in the list :)

Pray pray pray the court ruling may God remember us(those who are going for interview next week) high alert of Violence,pray pray:mad:

If you and the kids have had chicken pox before, mention it to the doc. That way you will save some money. For the kids also if you can provide their vaccination cards proving they had some jabs before, you save money on that also. Remember this clinics are out to make money out of you despite them being contracted by US embassy to do the checks.

Makiki how much money do I need to carry at the Embassy for 4 people this people think we work at the world bank:mad:
This depends on the rate of the day, we were there when elections were almost so we suffered pocket wise because for 3 people we paid 89100 at a rate of Kshs 90 per dollar so i will advice you to change the shillings into dollars at a nice bureau in town. Otherwise carry enough. That day the rate was kshs. 88 but in the embassy they changed at kshs. 90. Jipange after all si utabeba pesa uko bado.

If you and the kids have had chicken pox before, mention it to the doc. That way you will save some money. For the kids also if you can provide their vaccination cards proving they had some jabs before, you save money on that also. Remember this clinics are out to make money out of you despite them being contracted by US embassy to do the checks.
Ensure the kids don't scratch the area where they have been given a jab for TB taste or u will pay Ksh 1400 for an X rayx2:rolleyes:

This depends on the rate of the day, we were there when elections were almost so we suffered pocket wise because for 3 people we paid 89100 at a rate of Kshs 90 per dollar so i will advice you to change the shillings into dollars at a nice bureau in town. Otherwise carry enough. That day the rate was kshs. 88 but in the embassy they changed at kshs. 90. Jipange after all si utabeba pesa uko bado.
Woooohi mungu shuka usitumane, na bado tunangoja court ruling and the US state government has warned its citizen of violence after poll petition ruling............:mad: