• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

added you pap, ooh how could i miss you dearest. Hey wen are we meeting make sure its before 20th April coz nitaenda bara

waw your departure date must be fast approaching my dear....lets make a date any day after Easter Holiday asap

This depends on the rate of the day, we were there when elections were almost so we suffered pocket wise because for 3 people we paid 89100 at a rate of Kshs 90 per dollar so i will advice you to change the shillings into dollars at a nice bureau in town. Otherwise carry enough. That day the rate was kshs. 88 but in the embassy they changed at kshs. 90. Jipange after all si utabeba pesa uko bado.
Thank you gal,so they wont mind us paying in dollars,they wont charge us?

@nickelly we sure dnt know what will happen after the court ruling but all shall be well lets remain positive but again be alert!

This depends on the rate of the day, we were there when elections were almost so we suffered pocket wise because for 3 people we paid 89100 at a rate of Kshs 90 per dollar so i will advice you to change the shillings into dollars at a nice bureau in town. Otherwise carry enough. That day the rate was kshs. 88 but in the embassy they changed at kshs. 90. Jipange after all si utabeba pesa uko bado.

so itabidi mtu abebe extra ama?

Maze the suit is worn in three phases
1) Waiting to become current ,,,,,,, its very tormenting
2) Waiting to go face the Hague (CO) ,,,,,,, its somehow makes you have a running stomach just by the thought of it
3) Waiting to jet out ,,,,, here the days move very slowly one needs piriton prescription to sleep

About Family Mamas, Not only Jullianaa (2boys) :cool: me too with a 6yr old daughter (Kiki) even Henrica (2gals) who else is a family mama eheee even nickelly (2kids) >>>>>> ni nani tena emmah (daughter)
hahaha! that suit thing made my day

Good morning family. Hope we are all enjoying grace this morning? I need a little clarification. my POE was New Jersey but my wife and i have resolved to go to Massachusetts instead. This means we would be using Boston Logan airport instead of JFK. Is it going to be a problem?

@ Emmah and donmisty you better off, most likely you will be CURRENT in june, or rather its more than sure that you will be, look at our CN... We gonna wait foreverrrrrr.........

Today's Quote

Mark 11:22-24

And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God. For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, be thou removed and be thou cast into the sea, and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass, he shall have whatsoever he saith. Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

Good morning family. Hope we are all enjoying grace this morning? I need a little clarification. my POE was New Jersey but my wife and i have resolved to go to Massachusetts instead. This means we would be using Boston Logan airport instead of JFK. Is it going to be a problem?
Makiki eh answer this my dear.::rolleyes:

No, there wont be a problem at all so long as you give the new address at the POE and even if they dont ask you make it your duty to inform them so that it can be changed there. Even us we are not going to the planned destination we have decided to go elsewhere. I have asked and been assured that there is no problem.

no, there wont be a problem at all so long as you give the new address at the poe and even if they dont ask you make it your duty to inform them so that it can be changed there. Even us we are not going to the planned destination we have decided to go elsewhere. I have asked and been assured that there is no problem.
goood gal correct and pricise

Today's Quote

Mark 11:22-24

And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God. For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, be thou removed and be thou cast into the sea, and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass, he shall have whatsoever he saith. Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.
Amen my sister, Amen

Forum colleagues

Numbers 6:22-27
"The LORD bless you and keep you;the LORD make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you;the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace. "So they will put my name on the Israelite, and I will bless them.