• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

Ekk,im hoping it will b cos we got so many guys here with high CNs na lazima wapate interview pia wao. im praying that everyone gets a visa.
Donmisty,do inform me ukipata hiyo barua na ile day unaenda ma jabs :D huko IOM.

Best of luck to all going to the interview.

For i know the plans i have for you says the Lord. They are plans for good and not for evil,to give you a future and a hope.

Jeremia 29:11

God Bless.

Hey friends in the house tomorrow is my victorious day with the CO.so plz tripple my name in ur prayer list.Love u people..

April interviews

Forumites,

Finally April is here; it looked so far but for those of us current this month now the time seems to be flying faster than ever.
All the best to all of us; God has gone before us and opened all the doors for us.
For those not yet current, do not be discouraged there is a visa for all of us.
Nickelly, Ash 2013 etc (all April current) do not be afraid, lets believe in God, he has brought us this far he will bring to accomplishment. baraka tele.
Karendi.

Hey friends in the house tomorrow is my victorious day with the CO.so plz tripple my name in ur prayer list.Love u people..

Wow, KESHO? and on 4th April I have another friend on the appointment. All is well, tunakuombea na utashinda because Jesus is alive.
All the best!!

Ekk,im hoping it will b cos we got so many guys here with high CNs na lazima wapate interview pia wao. im praying that everyone gets a visa.
Donmisty,do inform me ukipata hiyo barua na ile day unaenda ma jabs :D huko IOM.

will most def do. bythw you just stirred the fear of needles in me! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

I just called KCC, and the KCC lady told me that they have not received the numbers yet. So, you will have to wait a little longer. And a request from you guys, none of you guys should try to call KCC and ask them about the numbers, they will get irritated and will just deny that they have numbers. Trust me, I will be calling on behalf of you everyday, no worries. Just pray for me, so that my AP gets finished soon. Thanks!!

I just called KCC, and the KCC lady told me that they have not received the numbers yet. So, you will have to wait a little longer. And a request from you guys, none of you guys should try to call KCC and ask them about the numbers, they will get irritated and will just deny that they have numbers. Trust me, I will be calling on behalf of you everyday, no worries. Just pray for me, so that my AP gets finished soon. Thanks!!

Please clear your inbox because i cant be able to reply to you, it says that you have reached the maximum unless you delete some messages in the box.

Congrats to all those who have been successful in acquiring Visas...For those still in the wait...May God's favor shine on you....