• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

Congratulations to you and your family. The list is growing bigger day by day. The success rate of this forum is 99%. For all who are waiting for interviews, the precedent is set. Hakuna amicus failure in the submissions to the CO.

That is true Dubai-B, we are all getting them visas hapa hakuna denials in Jesus name. I am soo happy with the success reports and its all God's doing.

All guys on AP especial ,Gabam I know God has good plans for you,they will grant you the visa,is there anything difficult that the God of the universe can't do for his people, you shall give a report very sooon:)

MY INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE ON THE 2ND OF APRIL, 2013.
We got to the embassy 6:15am, parked in the furthest corner and not near the embassy. We were told to wait until 7.30. At the entry to the embassy, were checked, you carry your appointment letter and Passport before you entre. 2nd Check at the entrance to see if you are in the list.3rd check you enter through a door and you are asked to put away all battery operated devices flash disk earphone. Walked through a path and entered a hall we were given a number C---.We were told to sit out side and the place is called ensure you are warmly dressed. We stayed out there and they would call us to give out our documents, filled a slip u write your name,2Tel No DV No. To the next window we meet a lady submitted our documents both original and photocopy. She then gave us a payment Voucher slip for 4 persons to go & pay to the cashier. I paid for 4 of us @ $330 a rate of $1=Ksh90, Paid for 4 persons, 118,800 we then proceeded outside. The documents were collected in this order: Ensure you make copies.

Primary Applicant (wife)
1. Birth certificate
2. Marriage Cert.
3. Good conduct
5. KSCE Certificate
6. 2 Passport Photographs current
7. International Passport(s)

Husband
1.birth certificate
2. Good conduct
3. KSCE Certificate
4. 2 Passport Photographs current
5. International Passport(s)

Son 1
1. Birth certificate
2. 2 Passport Photographs
3. International Passport(s)

Son 2
1. Birth certificate

She then asked us to proceed outside the interview hall and take our seat. It was very cold. We were called back at 12.30pm this time we waited inside, we waited for some time until were called to window 9,a Black American lady, thank Jehova. The favour of the lord was upon me. Window 10 and 7 there were very strict and thorough they were whites.

(CO): Can you and your husband raise up your right hands. You're here because you were selected and you will tell the truth.
Me & Husband: Yes,
The CO gave us our DS230 forms to sign below the lines and also asked my husband to sign for my 2 sons as well.
CO: Please place your hands on the finger print machine, starting with the primary applicant and later with my Husband.
The consular was now looking at my two boys and they were told to sit as we were interviewed.
Interview
CO: Do you have other professional certificate apart from KSCE
Appt: Yes I answered her
CO: What do you do to earn a living?
Appt: I answered her
CO: when did you get married?
Appt: I told her we did a traditional wedding……….then formalized it on …….
CO: Your children names are different as to what you recorded in the first form
Appt: I told her the reason was because their passport, the family name was to be included so she corrected it.
CO: Mr why is your birth cert recent?
My Husband: Blah Blah………………….
CO: Who is your host?
Appt: Family friend and a former employee……..
CO: What are planning to do at the USA?
Appt: Advance in my career and to look for prosperity.
My Husband answered the same question as above.
CO: CONGRATULATIONS, She gave us and gave us a Green Sheet; she stayed with our passports to pick
at a DHL offices near us.
God really showed me great favor yesterday, All the glory I give to Him alone, if not, I wouldn't have gone this far and my Pastor who prophesied to me. Thank you to all the members of the forum, the older members who set the pace for starters like me. A very big thank you to Obeezy who introduced me in this forum and motivated me,Makiki thank you sooo God bless you my partner,Donmisty Papasn,Jarmsbi,Ash 2013,Karendi Burundi winner Emmah, Fomogho,catchme Henrica80 Nesh I salute you all and every other members of the house. Just have Faith and God will give you the desires of your heart. Obeeezy may God remember you, u have a clean heart and I know he will open doors for you.:)

Wow, is the Lord great or what!! It was yours, the visa was yours and I am so happy that all went on soo well. Glory be to God in the highest!!

Nickelly, that place is damn cold my daughter has never forgotten about Nairobi she says "Nairobi is very cold i wont go there again" coming from the coast we never have heavy jackets its only fleece tops alafu our interview was scheduled at 6:30am so you can imagine what time we got there and how long we stayed at the cold. Infact sisi they forgot to call us completely we stayed for 4 hrs until we requested the KK guards to go see whats wrong, he actually confirmed that our number got misplaced or someone just picked our 2NL wrongly and stayed with it, so we were given another number a C428.

Hey so you didnt change the dollars huh? maze kshs. 90 is far much high you could have saved around 5K but i think people just fear changing, lakini all isnt bad assume you had a very nice lunch with the boys. Maze congratulations are in order am so happy for you my sister.

Dollars?

Hi Forumites,

Reading from the visa experiences seems some people are carrying Kshs. to change at the embassy...correct me if am wrong...just wondering is it still in order to carry dollars (as in exact 330)

Thanks

Back to Business Today's devotion
For Guys going for Interviews
Philippians 4:6-7 do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.:)

We got to the embassy 6:15am, parked in the furthest corner and not near the embassy. We were told to wait until 7.30. At the entry to the embassy, were checked, you carry your appointment letter and Passport before you entre. 2nd Check at the entrance to see if you are in the list.3rd check you enter through a door and you are asked to put away all battery operated devices flash disk earphone. Walked through a path and entered a hall we were given a number C---.We were told to sit out side and the place is called ensure you are warmly dressed. We stayed out there and they would call us to give out our documents, filled a slip u write your name,2Tel No DV No. To the next window we meet a lady submitted our documents both original and photocopy. She then gave us a payment Voucher slip for 4 persons to go & pay to the cashier. I paid for 4 of us @ $330 a rate of $1=Ksh90, Paid for 4 persons, 118,800 we then proceeded outside. The documents were collected in this order: Ensure you make copies.

Primary Applicant (wife)
1. Birth certificate
2. Marriage Cert.
3. Good conduct
5. KSCE Certificate

Husband
1.birth certificate
2. Good conduct
3. KSCE Certificate

Son 1
1. Birth certificate

Son 2
1. Birth certificate

She then asked us to proceed outside the interview hall and take our seat. It was very cold. We were called back at 12.30pm this time we waited inside, we waited for some time until were called to window 9,a Black American lady, thank Jehova. The favour of the lord was upon me. Window 10 and 7 there were very strict and thorough they were whites.

(CO): Can you and your husband raise up your right hands. You're here because you were selected and you will tell the truth.
The CO gave us our DS230 forms to sign below the lines and also asked my husband to sign for my 2 sons as well.
CO: Please place your hands on the finger print machine, starting with the primary applicant and later with my Husband.
The consular was now looking at my two boys and they were told to sit as we were interviewed.
Interview
Appt: I told her the reason was because their passport, the family name was to be included so she corrected it.
CO: CONGRATULATIONS, She gave us and gave us a Green Sheet; she stayed with our passports to pick
God really showed me great favor yesterday, All the glory I give to Him alone, if not, I wouldn't have gone this far and my Pastor who prophesied to me. Thank you to all the members of the forum, the older members who set the pace for starters like me. A very big thank you to Obeezy who introduced me in this forum and motivated me,Makiki thank you sooo God bless you my partner,Donmisty Papasn,Jarmsbi,Ash 2013,Karendi Burundi winner Emmah, Fomogho,catchme Henrica80 Nesh I salute you all and every other members of the house. Just have Faith and God will give you the desires of your heart. Obeeezy may God remember you, u have a clean heart and I know he will open doors for you.:)

Congrats dear, I am so happy for you. It is also giving me hopes as well.

Primary Applicant (wife)
1. Birth certificate
2. Marriage Cert.
3. Good conduct
5. KSCE Certificate

Husband
1.birth certificate
2. Good conduct
3. KSCE Certificate

Son 1
1. Birth certificate

Son 2
1. Birth certificate

Interview

All guys on AP especial ,Gabam I know God has good plans for you,they will grant you the visa,is there anything difficult that the God of the universe can't do for his people, you shall give a report very sooon:)
Thanks for all this!!!

Hi Forumites,

Reading from the visa experiences seems some people are carrying Kshs. to change at the embassy...correct me if am wrong...just wondering is it still in order to carry dollars (as in exact 330)

Thanks

I think they will charge extra $5, cause that's what somebody told me in this forum I stand to be corrected,please confirm forum members? Makiki please do the necessary.:confused:

Hi Forumites,

Thanks

I think what the person meant is that if you want to carry Kshs please carry extra $5 but if you carry dollars carry exactly the reason being their exchange rate is ksh90 per dollar na hapa nje dollar ni ksh86.2 so wewe ndio uta decide.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the 5$ is a bank charge coz the embassy uses a kshs account. So if you have kshs, you pay the exact fee without a charge but if you have dollars you pay 330 plus 5$

Nickelly, that place is damn cold my daughter has never forgotten about Nairobi she says "Nairobi is very cold i wont go there again" coming from the coast we never have heavy jackets its only fleece tops alafu our interview was scheduled at 6:30am so you can imagine what time we got there and how long we stayed at the cold. Infact sisi they forgot to call us completely we stayed for 4 hrs until we requested the KK guards to go see whats wrong, he actually confirmed that our number got misplaced or someone just picked our 2NL wrongly and stayed with it, so we were given another number a C428.

Hey so you didnt change the dollars huh? maze kshs. 90 is far much high you could have saved around 5K but i think people just fear changing, lakini all isnt bad assume you had a very nice lunch with the boys. Maze congratulations are in order am so happy for you my sister.

Mchango ndio ilifanya nikose time ya ku change,but at least i got the money.Karendi change your money bora utubaie lunch:p

Maza it was very cold but the boys had fun playing around,mzee was like what the hell are they doing am they have given us the visa nikuchukua tuende.We later had lunch.Process ya DHL what do i do???????????????? give me the link sitaki kuchoka akili si wewe uko:p

Last edited by a moderator: