• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

thanx siz for the consolation,i wouldnt remember those high school topics.nigerians have a realy hard time convincing co but u said it they have their reasons.

welcome friend,our line up is growing by the day.lkng at your sgnature its like you were in the 2nd selection.dont be worried u will be current soon same here.

@julianaa wen i went thro some of interview experiences tumbo ilijaa maji hehehe they caught me offguard and i wonderd what if it wea me. damn! dont evn wana think abt it.....

Blessings to all forummates.

congrats to all those got visas,doors to open to those on AP n may the lord give u peace.waitng for 2nd nl faith n patience.those planing to relocate good life awaits,for interviews this april all the best n courage as u face the co.u are what u desire n confess,always be positve in life n be sure of success.

MaKiki,
I have been reading the thread and your posts and also witnessed how you spend your time helping others. You and your family will do fine, just follow your heart and God will shed light on your path.

Your message brought a song from my childhood into the light, now it's yours :)

http://youtu.be/xZbKHDPPrrc (not sure if I can post youtube links here but lyrics below)

When I was just a little girl
I asked my mother, what will I be
Will I be pretty, will I be rich
Here's what she said to me.

Que Sera, Sera,
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not ours, to see
Que Sera, Sera
What will be, will be.

When I was young, I fell in love
I asked my sweetheart what lies ahead
Will we have rainbows, day after day
Here's what my sweetheart said.

Que Sera, Sera,
Que Sera, Sera
What will be, will be.

Now I have children of my own
They ask their mother, what will I be
Will I be handsome, will I be rich
I tell them tenderly.

Que Sera, Sera,
Que Sera, Sera
What will be, will be.

hey Sharm you just put a smile on my face this morning, i love that song and so is my daughter. I wish you the best when your time comes lets do this thing so successfully and end up in one great Nation "America". May the desires of your heart be answered and thanks alot for the well wishes to me and my family.

nickelly Mamah, i just woke up this morning feeling happy for you, i am here waiting for your whole process. Oh i thank God for what he is doing for the forum mates. May his favour follow each and everyone of you here that is waiting for the interview. You will never be put to shame my friends, all of you will join us in the US.

Praise God i got my visa story 2mr

Congratulations to you and your family. The list is growing bigger day by day. The success rate of this forum is 99%. For all who are waiting for interviews, the precedent is set. Hakuna amicus failure in the submissions to the CO.

MY INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE ON THE 2ND OF APRIL, 2013.
We got to the embassy 6:15am, parked in the furthest corner and not near the embassy. We were told to wait until 7.30. At the entry to the embassy, were checked, you carry your appointment letter and Passport before you entre. 2nd Check at the entrance to see if you are in the list.3rd check you enter through a door and you are asked to put away all battery operated devices flash disk earphone. Walked through a path and entered a hall we were given a number C---.We were told to sit out side and the place is called ensure you are warmly dressed. We stayed out there and they would call us to give out our documents, filled a slip u write your name,2Tel No DV No. To the next window we meet a lady submitted our documents both original and photocopy. She then gave us a payment Voucher slip for 4 persons to go & pay to the cashier. I paid for 4 of us @ $330 a rate of $1=Ksh90, Paid for 4 persons, 118,800 we then proceeded outside. The documents were collected in this order: Ensure you make copies.

Primary Applicant (wife)
1. Birth certificate
2. Marriage Cert.
3. Good conduct
5. KSCE Certificate
6. 2 Passport Photographs current
7. International Passport(s)

Husband
1.birth certificate
2. Good conduct
3. KSCE Certificate
4. 2 Passport Photographs current
5. International Passport(s)

Son 1
1. Birth certificate
2. 2 Passport Photographs
3. International Passport(s)

Son 2
1. Birth certificate

She then asked us to proceed outside the interview hall and take our seat. It was very cold. We were called back at 12.30pm this time we waited inside, we waited for some time until were called to window 9,a Black American lady, thank Jehova. The favour of the lord was upon me. Window 10 and 7 there were very strict and thorough they were whites.

(CO): Can you and your husband raise up your right hands. You're here because you were selected and you will tell the truth.
Me & Husband: Yes,
The CO gave us our DS230 forms to sign below the lines and also asked my husband to sign for my 2 sons as well.
CO: Please place your hands on the finger print machine, starting with the primary applicant and later with my Husband.
The consular was now looking at my two boys and they were told to sit as we were interviewed.
Interview
CO: Do you have other professional certificate apart from KSCE
Appt: Yes I answered her
CO: What do you do to earn a living?
Appt: I answered her
CO: when did you get married?
Appt: I told her we did a traditional wedding……….then formalized it on …….
CO: Your children names are different as to what you recorded in the first form
Appt: I told her the reason was because their passport, the family name was to be included so she corrected it.
CO: Mr why is your birth cert recent?
My Husband: Blah Blah………………….
CO: Who is your host?
Appt: Family friend and a former employee……..
CO: What are planning to do at the USA?
Appt: Advance in my career and to look for prosperity.
My Husband answered the same question as above.
CO: CONGRATULATIONS, She gave us and gave us a Green Sheet; she stayed with our passports to pick
at a DHL offices near us.
God really showed me great favor yesterday, All the glory I give to Him alone, if not, I wouldn't have gone this far and my Pastor who prophesied to me. Thank you to all the members of the forum, the older members who set the pace for starters like me. A very big thank you to Obeezy who introduced me in this forum and motivated me,Makiki thank you sooo God bless you my partner,Donmisty Papasn,Jarmsbi,Ash 2013,Karendi Burundi winner Emmah, Fomogho,catchme Henrica80 Nesh I salute you all and every other members of the house. Just have Faith and God will give you the desires of your heart. Obeeezy may God remember you, u have a clean heart and I know he will open doors for you.:)

MaKiki,
I have been reading the thread and your posts and also witnessed how you spend your time helping others. You and your family will do fine, just follow your heart and God will shed light on your path.

Your message brought a song from my childhood into the light, now it's yours :)

http://youtu.be/xZbKHDPPrrc (not sure if I can post youtube links here but lyrics below)

When I was just a little girl
I asked my mother, what will I be
Will I be pretty, will I be rich
Here's what she said to me.

Que Sera, Sera,
Que Sera, Sera
What will be, will be.

When I was young, I fell in love
I asked my sweetheart what lies ahead
Will we have rainbows, day after day
Here's what my sweetheart said.

Que Sera, Sera,
Que Sera, Sera
What will be, will be.

Now I have children of my own
They ask their mother, what will I be
Will I be handsome, will I be rich
I tell them tenderly.

Que Sera, Sera,
Que Sera, Sera
What will be, will be.

Your message brought a song from my childhood into the light, now it's yours :)Simply beautiful, thanks for sharing these cute lines with us!!!!!!!!!!!

MY INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE ON THE 2ND OF APRIL, 2013.
We got to the embassy 6:15am, parked in the furthest corner and not near the embassy. We were told to wait until 7.30. At the entry to the embassy, were checked, you carry your appointment letter and Passport before you entre. 2nd Check at the entrance to see if you are in the list.3rd check you enter through a door and you are asked to put away all battery operated devices flash disk earphone. Walked through a path and entered a hall we were given a number C---.We were told to sit out side and the place is called ensure you are warmly dressed. We stayed out there and they would call us to give out our documents, filled a slip u write your name,2Tel No DV No. To the next window we meet a lady submitted our documents both original and photocopy. She then gave us a payment Voucher slip for 4 persons to go & pay to the cashier. I paid for 4 of us @ $330 a rate of $1=Ksh90, Paid for 4 persons, 118,800 we then proceeded outside. The documents were collected in this order: Ensure you make copies.

Primary Applicant (wife)
1. Birth certificate
2. Marriage Cert.
3. Good conduct
5. KSCE Certificate
6. 2 Passport Photographs current
7. International Passport(s)

Husband
1.birth certificate
2. Good conduct
3. KSCE Certificate
4. 2 Passport Photographs current
5. International Passport(s)

Son 1
1. Birth certificate

Son 2
1. Birth certificate

She then asked us to proceed outside the interview hall and take our seat. It was very cold. We were called back at 12.30pm this time we waited inside, we waited for some time until were called to window 9,a Black American lady, thank Jehova. The favour of the lord was upon me. Window 10 and 7 there were very strict and thorough they were whites.

(CO): Can you and your husband raise up your right hands. You're here because you were selected and you will tell the truth.
Me & Husband: Yes,
The CO gave us our DS230 forms to sign below the lines and also asked my husband to sign for my 2 sons as well.
CO: Please place your hands on the finger print machine, starting with the primary applicant and later with my Husband.
The consular was now looking at my two boys and they were told to sit as we were interviewed.
Interview
CO: Do you have other professional certificate apart from KSCE
Appt: Yes I answered her
CO: What do you do to earn a living?
Appt: I answered her
CO: when did you get married?
Appt: I told her we did a traditional wedding……….then formalized it on …….
CO: Your children names are different as to what you recorded in the first form
Appt: I told her the reason was because their passport, the family name was to be included so she corrected it.
CO: Mr why is your birth cert recent?
My Husband: Blah Blah………………….
CO: Who is your host?
Appt: Family friend and a former employee……..
CO: What are planning to do at the USA?
Appt: Advance in my career and to look for prosperity.
My Husband answered the same question as above.
CO: CONGRATULATIONS, She gave us and gave us a Green Sheet; she stayed with our passports to pick
at a DHL offices near us.
God really showed me great favor yesterday, All the glory I give to Him alone, if not, I wouldn't have gone this far and my Pastor who prophesied to me. Thank you to all the members of the forum, the older members who set the pace for starters like me. A very big thank you to Obeezy who introduced me in this forum and motivated me,Makiki thank you sooo God bless you my partner,Donmisty Papasn,Jarmsbi,Ash 2013,Karendi Burundi winner Emmah, Fomogho,catchme Henrica80 Nesh I salute you all and every other members of the house. Just have Faith and God will give you the desires of your heart. Obeeezy may God remember you, u have a clean heart and I know he will open doors for you.:)

Hallelujah!! this was so straight forward i once again say Congratulations to you and your family. Welcome to America

Congratulations to you and your family. The list is growing bigger day by day. The success rate of this forum is 99%. For all who are waiting for interviews, the precedent is set. Hakuna amicus failure in the submissions to the CO.
Thanks Dubai for helping go through this journey God bless u:(

I just called KCC, and the KCC lady told me that they have not received the numbers yet. So, you will have to wait a little longer. And a request from you guys, none of you guys should try to call KCC and ask them about the numbers, they will get irritated and will just deny that they have numbers. Trust me, I will be calling on behalf of you everyday, no worries. Just pray for me, so that my AP gets finished soon. Thanks!!

Thanks Gabam, you are doing a good job and surely, soon your visa will be approved. I know that for sure.

Hallelujah!! this was so straight forward i once again say Congratulations to you and your family. Welcome to America
Thanks Makiki,God Bless u actually guys in Nigeria are screened to the bones,cause we didn't spend so much time actually it was like 10 Minutes and we were through.:)

All the new members Cera Misses Julianna,Mahyuni keep the forum fire burning will be hear to give you more information especially by Makiki,Dubai and me Prayers and Hope:)