• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

Hae comrades!!! you can now imagine the good news. I was at the Embassy today-6am to be precise and got the visa. I have a story to tell but will update it later. I should appreciate Makiki for some info she posted the day before yesterday that saved my very, very delicate case. Blessed be the Lord God Almighty who works miracles through our faith

That is really good news, am happy for you and congratulations Mashpol. May God guide you in your future endevours.

Obeez disappears too these days, everyone does it. Seems you and i are stuck here for some time. We better not get lost on each other when that time comes.

My dear, relax we are all here for each other. Hatutaachana, i pray to God that even after the visa we shall stick here till september 2013 i.e. till everyone gets a visa. Guess Obeezyb has been held up somewea but am sure she means well . Guess what? You are not alone!

Glory to the most HIGH GOD. Congratulations to you Mashpol and welcome to the US of A. I am happy for you!!!!:D

Makiki Medem, I love the confidence you even are welcoming guys to the US of A...already? Now thats ma gal.:cool:

Congrats!!God is good...we decree n declare this forum shall be full of success stories,we have read nairaland sucess stories for so long,i believe it is our time now...

Decree a thing and it shall be!! Amen to that...

Makiki youre one in a million,you helping so many guys who just read and never comment or joined the forum.God bless you n your family.

Sure, I cannot agree more, Makiki has been there for us ; very insightful and helpful. Mungu amubariki sana!!

Its a new month,all those going for interviews this month n april, the angels have gone ahead of you..wish you all the very best.we can only put our trust in God alone

And so shall be, March 2013 and April 2013 current candidates will all go thru and all those in this forum coming after them in Jesus name.

Today's devotion

Job 14:7-9
“For there is hope for a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that its shoots will not cease. Though its root grow old in the earth, and its stump die in the soil, yet at the scent of water it will bud and put out branches like a young plant.

Obeezyb's Table

Hey forumites,
Who can recover the table that our good old Obeezyb had done for all the members (dont we miss her) so we see how far we have gone and how far we have left.
Thanks

Hey forumites,
Who can recover the table that our good old Obeezyb had done for all the members (dont we miss her) so we see how far we have gone and how far we have left.
Thanks

Shiee! Karendi kwani obeezy is a SHE ..didnt know that hehehe..anyways congracts to MAkiki once more..Mashpol tunangoja kusikia exprience ..for us who are goin there soo prayers , prayers, prayers we have done our part the rest tunaachia mola..i like the idea of us sticking together till everyone has his//her visa, even after septembera we can meet the other side ..you never know :) ..>>for singles:)

Shiee! Karendi kwani obeezy is a SHE ..didnt know that hehehe..anyways congracts to MAkiki once more..Mashpol tunangoja kusikia exprience ..for us who are goin there soo prayers , prayers, prayers we have done our part the rest tunaachia mola..i like the idea of us sticking together till everyone has his//her visa, even after septembera we can meet the other side ..you never know :) ..>>for singles:)

Thanks all. i will put up my experience in a short while. i was recently surprised that Makiki is a she. Now again Obeezy. It shall be well for all of us and we are here to the end of september..:cool:

Today's devotion

Job 14:7-9
“For there is hope for a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that its shoots will not cease. Though its root grow old in the earth, and its stump die in the soil, yet at the scent of water it will bud and put out branches like a young plant.

‘Do not be afraid or discouraged because of this vast army. For the battle is not yours, but God’s. You will not have to fight this battle. Stand firm and see the deliverance the Lord will give you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.’” 2 Chronicles 20:15-17

3 cheers for Makiki, Nickelly, Papasan, Obeezyb........:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Thanks all. i will put up my experience in a short while. i was recently surprised that Makiki is a she. Now again Obeezy. It shall be well for all of us and we are here to the end of september..:cool:

Am waiting to hear your experience Mashpol

Congrats!!God is good...we decree n declare this forum shall be full of success stories,we have read nairaland sucess stories for so long,i believe it is our time now...

Makiki youre one in a million,you helping so many guys who just read and never comment or joined the forum.God bless you n your family.

Its a new month,all those going for interviews this month n april, the angels have gone ahead of you..wish you all the very best.we can only put our trust in God alone

We shall read positive results until September 30th we are champions and no one or nothing will bring us down. If you have never been close to your God this time knock that door and tell Jesus you want to get into his father's house. There is nothing you will lack there.

To those nameless forum mates who read but never want to join i continue to encourage you to keep reading this forum and my gmail is open ask and i will answer you.

My Lord has done it again. The visa was approved. Praise the Lord!

Gongrats Makiki, U are source of encouragement to many, You faith I love it, all the best in you new country. May God grant you and hubby a good Job to meet your ends.

Hae comrades!!! you can now imagine the good news. I was at the Embassy today-6am to be precise and got the visa. I have a story to tell but will update it later. I should appreciate Makiki for some info she posted the day before yesterday that saved my very, very delicate case. Blessed be the Lord God Almighty who works miracles through our faith

Many congratulations Mashpol...Barikiwa all the way.

We shall read positive results until September 30th we are champions and no one or nothing will bring us down. If you have never been close to your God this time knock that door and tell Jesus you want to get into his father's house. There is nothing you will lack there.

To those nameless forum mates who read but never want to join i continue to encourage you to keep reading this forum and my gmail is open ask and i will answer you.

amen

Congrats dear. i am happy for you.

MY EXPERIENCE THIS FAR
Just like our wonderful Makiki, I wish to sincerely thank God for what He has done for me and my family. God is good and I believe am a living testimony to those who can remember my very first question I asked when I bounced into this forum. It was about the KCSE grades and sincerely it was heartbreaking. One guy was point blank and advised that I better save the money (We are a family of four-2 adults and 2 kids) or be a soldier and fight on-if I survive I live and if I die, I die in the battle field. I decided to take the latter. Nobody could really encourage me-as my grades were nowhere near the C plain (I don want to embarrass myself here)

We got at the embassy at around 5.30am and we had to bear with the cold for sometime especially for the kids. We did the security checks and were given a number to wait and a paper that has all the information I really dreaded about KCSE grades. (Makiki has posted it for us).

We waited for a few minutes after handing in our appointment letter and we were given a number which was later called to counter no.5. I was asked to hand in all my original documents. The lady checked on my KCSE cert and asked if I know I did not qualify for a DV visa since the minimum grade is C. I explained I have seen the sheet I was given at the reception but I have some other qualifications. She asked what level and for how long did I train. I said it’s a diploma in xxxxxxx for 3 yrs. For my hubby, she only took his police report, passport, birth certificate and 2 photos. For the kids, only photos, passports and birth certificates. We were later called to counter no.1 for our finger prints, paid the interview fee and asked to go and sit outside and wait for our number to be called. At least by then there was sun for some warmth.

We were called to window 12 but the comp there jammed and moved to window 5 but the same CO.

Co: Good morning
Us: Good morning
Co: Do you swear that everything you are going to say is true? If so raise up your hands
Us: We raised our hands
Co: Then sign the forms and the husband may sign for the kids
Us: we did
Co: Thank you
Co: I want to confirm your finger prints
Us: we put our right thumps on the machine
Co: (turning to me) After high school did you go for further studies
Me: Yes
Co: What did you study?
Me: Diploma in xxxxxxx
Co: I can see the transcripts are here. How long did it take?
Me: 3 years
Co: This is a complex course for you to be admitted to with this grade. Did you do any bridging course?
Me: yes
Co: Where and for how long?
Me: in xxxxx for 2 years
Co: any evidence of that?
Me: yes (I handed the two yr course certificate and a copy to her)
Co: Since you graduated, what have you been doing?
Me: Been working
Co: Where?
Me: I responded
Co: for how long?
Me: xx yrs
Co: As what or what are your duties?
Me: I explained
Co: Do you have anything to show for that?
Me: Yea, I gave a letter I took the other day from ma employer after Makiki posted her experience
(Now turning to ma hubby)
Co: is this your wife?
Hubby: Yes
Co: When did you get married?
Hubby: xxxxxxx (said the year)
Co: Date?
Hubby: gave the date and month
Co: Am approving your visas, you will pick them after one week at the address you indicated. Thats all
Us: Thanx

That was my experience and I can confess that it was like going through a flame hoping you don get burnt and amazingly you see yourself on the other side. All glory to God our father who brings all these things to pass.

Blessed beyond measure :)

Quote Originally Posted by Obeezyb View Post
Obeezyb DV2013AF00105628
Dv-diva DV2013AF00066***
Henrica80 DV2013AF00065***
Jah bless DV2013AF00059***
Catchme DV2013AF00059XXX
Uganda1 DV2013AF00057***
Ronnyblessed DV2013AF00052***
Fomogho DV2013AF000529**
Mwas DV2013AF000522**
Essieta DV2013AF00051***