• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

Hi guys! Hope everyone is staying strong throughout this very tough process!

I have a couple questions and I hope you guys might be of help.

1.I used to live in the US my interview is soon and I read that I must submit all police records since reaching the age of 16. Does that mean that I have to get a police record from where I used to live in the US even though I no longer live there anymore. and even though my record is clean?

2. Do I have to submit an affidavit of support I-134? and if so how do I obtain it?

3.Do I need to take any pictures with me?

Thank you guys so much in advance! GOOD LUCK TO ALL:)

Number 1 and 2 is NO. Pictures Yes if married but No if not. Sorry cant explain why at tis time. And i hope u didnt over stay in US during that time.

Last edited by a moderator:
To members who are going for interview
Deuteronomy 31:6
Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.”

How do people book for medical coz i send a message to IOM and no reply I called the No. nobody is picking the phone helppppp! :mad:

My Lord has done it again. The visa was approved. Praise the Lord!

Wow many congratulation Makiki, u really deserve it...you have always been kindness to all so its not strange to hear your success ...may Lord make ur life ease more than u wish

Number 1 and 2 is NO. Pictures Yes if married but No if not. Sorry cant explain why at tis time. And i hope u didnt over stay in US during that time.

thnx.yes I did overstay by 7 months but three years have gone by so I should be ok right?

I want to thank God for he has done so much for me and my family during this time. For sure God is faithful and am a living testimony for those who know my story.
OK, We got at the embassy at 6am did the security check and were given a number to wait and a paper that has all the information i had put early in October about KCSE but i will post it again for everyone to see it again. We waited for 4 hours without hearing our number called out, so we told the KK man who then told us to get in and we started being sorted out. Atleast it was not cold inside. My hubby gave all his original documents, with me they took my police report, passport and birth certificate my dota they took her passport and birth certificate.

We were called to window 10
Us: Goodmorning
Co: Goodmorning
Co: put your right hand up and swear that everything you are going to say is true
Us: Yes we swear its true
Co: Is this the only child you have
Us: Yes
Co: How old are you (to our dota)
Dota: am 6yrs
Co: Thank you
Co: I want to confirm your finger prints
Us: we put our right thumps on the machine
Co: After high school did you go for further studies
Hubby: Yes blah blah blah
Co: What did you study
Hubby: Blah blah blah
Hubby: Gave her the transcripts
Co: What have you been doing After the Degree and now your Masters
Hubby: Been working
Co: for how long?
Hubby: Blah blah
Co: You have anything to show
Hubby: Gave his appointment letter, Appraisal letter and the letter he took 3days ago that he works there
Co: Who is this Drrrrrrrrrrr
Hubby: My wives cousin
Co: I am going to grant you a visa, gave us a green paper circled the address where we will pick our visas from after one week.
Us: Thank you ma'am
Me: How do we pay for the new fee
Co: Oh, wait she went and brought a piece of paper that had all the information
Us: Thank you

That was all, we left feeling pretty. By the we were interviewed all of us at the same time, she didnt say that i sit she interviews my hubby no no.

I want to thank God for he has done so much for me and my family during this time. For sure God is faithful and am a living testimony for those who know my story.
OK, We got at the embassy at 6am did the security check and were given a number to wait and a paper that has all the information i had put early in October about KCSE but i will post it again for everyone to see it again. We waited for 4 hours without hearing our number called out, so we told the KK man who then told us to get in and we started being sorted out. Atleast it was not cold inside. My hubby gave all his original documents, with me they took my police report, passport and birth certificate my dota they took her passport and birth certificate.

Co: put your right hand up and swear that everything you are going to say is true
Hubby: Gave his appointment letter, Appraisal letter and the letter he took 3days ago that he works there
Co: I am going to grant you a visa, gave us a green paper circled the address where we will pick our visas from after one week.

That was all, we left feeling pretty. By the we were interviewed all of us at the same time, she didnt say that i sit she interviews my hubby no no.

All at once? Wow, congs then. Its good to read these stories again, its been a while. Good luck with everything.

Congrats

Glory be to the Lord in the Highest, HALELUYA!

wow!this is good..there is hope for the rest of us waiting

super congratulatiohs baby gal, am really reaaaaaaly happy for you. All the best, go with God!