• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

Praise God I have received my 2Nd L,the journey has Just started,Makiki this is what u felt? We need more prayers, all the best guys.
Amen!!!!!!!!! Now the journey is almost there. Prepare for the shots and wait for your day. Prayers are the most important tool in this journey.

Good news congrats how did u get ur appointment or you booked first?:confused:

I had emailed the IOM friday last week requesting for an appointment on wednesday this wk but I was later told that this wk was fully booked.They then asked me when my interview will be n I told them on April..They then booked me to be on monday 25th...my interview is in the very first dates of April LOL...

I had emailed the IOM friday last week requesting for an appointment on wednesday this wk but I was later told that this wk was fully booked.They then asked me when my interview will be n I told them on April..They then booked me to be on monday 25th...my interview is in the very first dates of April LOL...
My Interview will be in the beginning of the week also thanks I will do that.:)

To Obeezyb

God Hears Our Prayers

1 John 5:14 And this is the confidence that we have toward him, that if we ask anything according to his will he hears us.

You are valuable because you exist. Not because of what you do or what you have done, but simply because you are take heart:cool:

LOL..I've managed to crawl out of that dark recess & now I can see the light(actually a flicker...but its better than nothing...ray of hope:p:p)

You are valuable because you exist. Not because of what you do or what you have done, but simply because you are take heart:cool:

Heartfelt appreciation:cool::cool:.

Last edited by a moderator:
Praise God I have received my 2Nd L,the journey has Just started,Makiki this is what u felt? We need more prayers, all the best guys.

Hi friends I think am in the height of my tension nw.Jus received my 2ND NL today n got a medical appointment on monday.maombi kwa wingi.

Congs. I have also received my 2nd NL today. Thx be to God. My interview is at the end of april.

LOL...looks like its raining NLs,where mine????(left pocket perhaps:p:p)

Checked on ESC.............oops,guess what:confused::confused:.

Cheers.

Hawayuniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Whats the worst that can happen if i am not cleared from the country i studied at by the time i go fthetinterview?????[

They may put u on AP till u get it. Call embassy n ask them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello to all and gook luck to all giong for interviews and medicals. Congrats to everyone who is current, i also got my 2nd nl

Renewal of police certificate in uganda

Please be advised that renewal of the cogc means starting the whole process afresh including fingure prints. Its just unbelievable.

Renewal of police certificate in uganda

Please be advised that renewal of the cogc means starting the whole process afresh including fingure prints. Its just unbelievable.

I went AWOL! but wid several reasons. Anyway howz the House? Doing better. All the best guys. Am still a jobless lion but will be going for my first job interview next week on Thursday.

I went AWOL! but wid several reasons. Anyway howz the House? Doing better. All the best guys. Am still a jobless lion but will be going for my first job interview next week on Thursday.

Psalm 37:4 Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart.Be Patient and am sure you will get the Job,I know you will testify very soooon:)

Today's Devotion
Psalm 46:1-3 God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging.::)