• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

Cogratulations Ma Kiki....Yours is an encouraging experience....As you plan to relocate... I pray that God guides you all the way...

I want to thank God for he has done so much for me and my family during this time. For sure God is faithful and am a living testimony for those who know my story.
OK, We got at the embassy at 6am did the security check and were given a number to wait and a paper that has all the information i had put early in October about KCSE but i will post it again for everyone to see it again. We waited for 4 hours without hearing our number called out, so we told the KK man who then told us to get in and we started being sorted out. Atleast it was not cold inside. My hubby gave all his original documents, with me they took my police report, passport and birth certificate my dota they took her passport and birth certificate.

We were called to window 10
Us: Goodmorning
Co: Goodmorning
Co: put your right hand up and swear that everything you are going to say is true
Us: Yes we swear its true
Co: Is this the only child you have
Us: Yes
Co: How old are you (to our dota)
Dota: am 6yrs
Co: Thank you
Co: I want to confirm your finger prints
Us: we put our right thumps on the machine
Co: After high school did you go for further studies
Hubby: Yes blah blah blah
Co: What did you study
Hubby: Blah blah blah
Hubby: Gave her the transcripts
Co: What have you been doing After the Degree and now your Masters
Hubby: Been working
Co: for how long?
Hubby: Blah blah
Co: You have anything to show
Hubby: Gave his appointment letter, Appraisal letter and the letter he took 3days ago that he works there
Co: Who is this Drrrrrrrrrrr
Hubby: My wives cousin
Co: I am going to grant you a visa, gave us a green paper circled the address where we will pick our visas from after one week.
Us: Thank you ma'am
Me: How do we pay for the new fee
Co: Oh, wait she went and brought a piece of paper that had all the information
Us: Thank you

That was all, we left feeling pretty. By the we were interviewed all of us at the same time, she didnt say that i sit she interviews my hubby no no.

superb!! coudn't have asked for more Makiki...Congrats

I want to thank God for he has done so much for me and my family during this time. For sure God is faithful and am a living testimony for those who know my story.
OK, We got at the embassy at 6am did the security check and were given a number to wait and a paper that has all the information i had put early in October about KCSE but i will post it again for everyone to see it again. We waited for 4 hours without hearing our number called out, so we told the KK man who then told us to get in and we started being sorted out. Atleast it was not cold inside. My hubby gave all his original documents, with me they took my police report, passport and birth certificate my dota they took her passport and birth certificate.

Co: put your right hand up and swear that everything you are going to say is true
Hubby: Gave his appointment letter, Appraisal letter and the letter he took 3days ago that he works there
Co: I am going to grant you a visa, gave us a green paper circled the address where we will pick our visas from after one week.

That was all, we left feeling pretty. By the we were interviewed all of us at the same time, she didnt say that i sit she interviews my hubby no no.
Thanks Makiki this is a testimony I told it shall be well with you thanks 4 highlighting to us all the best G enjoy u deserve it gal. Be blessed don't forget Us:cool:

KCSE GRADE and nightmare to some silent ones
When you get inside the consulate office to pick a number you are given two piece of papers. one to write your contacts and case number and the other to read as you wait and it has the following, infact when i get home i will scan it and attach to the forum for people to read. Last time i made some forum mates mad by discussing it and even when i post it here some asked me how i got it but today am here to say that the piece of paper was given to everyone who was in for dv lottery interview so read it and make your own decisions

DIVERSITY VISA NOTICE FOR PRINCIPAL APPLICANTS
Please review this paper carefully

To qualify for the Diversity visa, you must have graduated from secondary school and passed the KCSE with a minimum avarage score of C plain or its equivalent.

Below are the guidelines for educational requirements in Kenya

Diploma Courses

Admission to Diploma courses is based on any one of the following minimum qualification:
i) KCSE mean grade C.
ii) KCSE mean grade C- or equivalent plus a certificate.
iii) An 'O' level qualification with a minimum division III or equivalent
iv) An 'O' level qualification with a minimum of two subsidiary passes or equivalent.

Degree Programs
Admission to Bachelor's degree program is based on any one of the following minimum qualification
1.K.C.S.E. Mean grade c+ or equivalent.
2.K.C.S.E MEAN GRADE C- or equivalent plus a certificate and Diploma
3.O level Division II or equivalent plus a Diploma.
4.O level Division III or equivalent plus a certificate and diploma
5.O level division III or equivalent plus a 3 year diploma from a recognized post secondary institution for admission to bachelor of education
6.Diploma from recognized instituting and aggregate of C in K.C.S.E or equivalent
7.A level with two principles passes or equivalent in relevant subjects. Only applicants whose results are available at the time of application will be considered.
8.CPA II/CPS II/CIPS or equivalent for commerce and arts and should have attained an aggregate of c in K.C.S.E or O level division III
9.Higher National Diploma in relevant fields and should have attained an aggregate of C in K.C.S.E
10. P1 from a two year post secondary training institution for entry into Bachelor of Education with a minimum KCSE mean grade C or 'O' level Division III
11.Degree From a recognized University

For all the doubting Thomases the scanned document is down here!! i wish you SUCCESS and dont ever listen to negative people just follow your heart and trust GOD.

Get the scanned copy from the Consulate here
http://www.docdroid.net/28cq/kcseembassy.pdf.html
OR here
http://www.scribd.com/doc/127772927/KCSE-Diversity-Requirement-in-Kenya

APPRECIATION
I want to tell everyone of you that you lifted me HIGH in spirit i am so grateful. Many more thanx to Papasan, Dubai-b and Nickelly for a one on one thru Inbox may God bless you abundantly. May God grant you the desires of your hearts.

Last edited by a moderator:

My heartfelt congratulations to you and your family. May God make everything easy for you, Amin!

APPRECIATION
I want to tell everyone of you that you lifted me HIGH in spirit i am so grateful. Many more thanx to Papasan, Dubai-b and Nickelly for a one on one thru Inbox may God bless you abundantly. May God grant you the desires of your hearts.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Makiki I know you would have done the same. Thanks for the Information.Have a wonderful Journey with full expectations:cool:

REMAINING FORUM MEMBERS
Battles are fought in our minds every day. When we begin to feel the battle is just too difficult and want to give up, we must choose to resist negative thoughts and be determined to rise above our problems. We must decide that we’re not going to quit. When we’re bombarded with doubts and fears, we must take a stand and say: “I’ll never give up! God’s on my side. He loves me, and He’s helping me! I’m going to make it!:)

When you get inside the consulate office to pick a number you are given two piece of papers. one to write your contacts and case number and the other to read as you wait and it has the following, infact when i get home i will scan it and attach to the forum for people to read. Last time i made some forum mates mad by discussing it and even when i post it here some asked me how i got it but today am here to say that the piece of paper was given to everyone who was in for dv lottery interview so read it and make your own decisions

To qualify for the Diversity visa, you must have graduated from secondary school and passed the KCSE with a minimum avarage score of C plain or its equivalent.

Diploma Courses

Admission to Diploma courses is based on any one of the following minimum qualification:
i) KCSE mean grade C.
iv) An 'O' level qualification with a minimum of two subsidiary passes or equivalent.

Degree Programs
Admission to Bachelor's degree program is based on any one of the following minimum qualification
5.O level division III or equivalent plus a 3 year diploma from a recognized post secondary institution for admission to bachelor of education
6.Diploma from recognized instituting and aggregate of C in K.C.S.E or equivalent
7.A level with two principles passes or equivalent in relevant subjects. Only applicants whose results are available at the time of application will be considered.
8.CPA II/CPS II/CIPS or equivalent for commerce and arts and should have attained an aggregate of c in K.C.S.E or O level division III
9.Higher National Diploma in relevant fields and should have attained an aggregate of C in K.C.S.E
10. P1 from a two year post secondary training institution for entry into Bachelor of Education with a minimum KCSE mean grade C or 'O' level Division III

For all the doubting Thomases i will scan and post it here!! i wish you SUCCESS and dont ever listen to negative people just follow your heart and trust GOD.

APPRECIATION
I want to tell everyone of you that you lifted me HIGH in spirit i am so grateful. Many more thanx to Papasan, Dubai-b and Nickelly for a one on one thru Inbox may God bless you abundantly. May God grant you the desires of your hearts.

Am humbled to see my name mentioned there and i wish all those who are current or waiting to get the 2nd nl or better still applying for the Dv to trust in the lord and never get distracted in what you dream of. This is true example of success that is purpose driven.
Congrats as you embark on your new journey in life.

For those who have gone for medicals and have travelled, did you do the second immunization they say one should follow up ama we can still travel without doing them?

For those who have gone for medicals and have travelled, did you do the second immunization they say one should follow up ama we can still travel without doing them?

The second immunization is for your own good and you can make your travel arrangements. Its possible also to do the rest in US.

REMAINING FORUM MEMBERS
Battles are fought in our minds every day. When we begin to feel the battle is just too difficult and want to give up, we must choose to resist negative thoughts and be determined to rise above our problems. We must decide that we’re not going to quit. When we’re bombarded with doubts and fears, we must take a stand and say: “I’ll never give up! God’s on my side. He loves me, and He’s helping me! I’m going to make it!:)
Amen

Diploma Courses

i) KCSE mean grade C.

Degree Programs

For all the doubting Thomases i will scan and post it here!! i wish you SUCCESS and dont ever listen to negative people just follow your heart and trust GOD.

APPRECIATION

Thanks dear, you have no idea how happy we are for you. You have been so positive in this journey and God has showed himself strong. All the best as you embark on tafutaing a 'cheap ticket' as you put it. I hear Qatar airways are relatively cheap.
Apparently after the visa time flies like no ones business hope all goes well.
Keep us posted.