• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

Still, been peeping to see whats up all day but wapi, anyways at least you're here.

Hy guys! I guess it has bin a moment of silence in respect of wank's interview...obeez i guess u r right. He should be done by now coz we r waiting for great news

dv 2013

DV2013AF00041XXX
Confirmed by KCC via email:02.06.12
2nd NL: NOT YET

My sister was selected in Kenya list and now she is study in India , and interview post in India(mumbai) , but still not received any letter from KCC , when can i get it interview letter or any confirmation letter ?

and i don't understand about the cut-off number ,

please advise us according , i awaiting your reply as soon as possible.

DV2013AF00041XXX

My sister was selected in Kenya list and now she is study in India , and interview post in India(mumbai) , but still not received any letter from KCC , when can i get it interview letter or any confirmation letter ?

Patel, welcome to the forum. KCC no longer communicates thru post or otherwise. Kcc will only communicate and direct you when you are current as far as the visa bulletin is concerned. Hope that helps

DV2013AF00041XXX

Aboutthe interview letter you will get it like 6 weeks to your interview which according to your case number it will be around July.

Last edited by a moderator: