• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

Guys, lets give Wakin a break. Let each one of us put him/herself in wakin's shoes. if it were u, after having your interview wat would you do? come on guys, whaat are your suggestions?

Guys, lets give Wakin a break. Let each one of us put him/herself in wakin's shoes. if it were u, after having your interview wat would you do? come on guys, whaat are your suggestions?

i would go to the beach. Properly holiday away. It would also depend on the outcome.

Oh Henrica, all this time i thought Obeez and myself are the last but looking at your CN.....:rolleyes:

Catchme, im among the last, my interview will be sept next, stil calm and patient, i think we are the last with obeez, so far we are the only ones with the highest CN.....

Oh Henrica, all this time i thought Obeez and myself are the last but looking at your CN.....:rolleyes:

U remind me of the 3 baboons who were on walking in a straight line, one after another. The second on the line laughing at the first because of the 1st's buttock. the second baboon, looking behind him realizes the third baboon's eyes' are nearly full of tears coz of the laughter he had just by looking at the 2nd's buttock. Let me pause there and pliz read in btwn the line.....

U remind me of the 3 baboons who were on walking in a straight line, one after another. The second on the line laughing at the first because of the 1st's buttock. the second baboon, looking behind him realizes the third baboon's eyes' are nearly full of tears coz of the laughter he had just by looking at the 2nd's buttock. Let me pause there and pliz read in btwn the line.....

In between the lines, i see you calling Obeez, Henrica and my self baboons. Lol.

In between the lines, i see you calling Obeez, Henrica and my self baboons. Lol.

I dont know whether i will have the patiency to wait for Obeezy time to be current lol that will be September. Obeezy should be the last one in this line of Baboons AbuHamza first followed by Catchme Henrica then Obeezy last laughing so hard on Henrica's ***. The story has kept us busy anyway. Nice humour

Wankin master
guys i talked to wankin master a while ago,all is well he has passed all is well.give him time he will update you soonest trust me he is well

Saa hii could be partying whether its a NO or Yes. You are making sense here. Ok now i go back to the kitchen and cook my chapatis lol do americans eat chapatis

Wankin master
guys i talked to wankin master a while ago,all is well he has passed all is well.give him time he will update you soonest trust me he is well

Halleluuuuuuuuuuuujah!!!!! what a nice thing to read this evening. Jehovah you are mighty, Jehovah you have done it againooooooo, GOD will never let you down if you cry out to him.