• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

Thank you all Forum members especially of the Kenyan thread and of all Nesh, Obeezyb, Catchme, Ash2013, Dominsty, Abu Hamza, Lucy10 and also our recent members like Mikiki {special thanks for a true info), Henrica, Essieta and all others for your prayers. May God Almighty bless yu in this Visa journey. May God bless yu. I know yu will get visas. Mine were approved today. For my spouse, my child and for me as well.
One must thing is: You must have a C plain in KCSE whether yu have a degree or not. For those who are fearing of individual subject grades, you should not fear since there is nothing like that. The main thing is MEAN GRADE C, but wait for tomorrow so that I can give you a good detailed story considering those outside Kenya...........Especially those will be coming to Kenya for their interviews like Ash, Lucy10, Catchme and others. Wait for my experience tomorrow since am very tired. Thank you for patience.
Congrats..bwana wankin..hata kama ulinisahau..all the best waiting to hear your story

Originally Posted by catchme
In between the lines, i see you calling Obeez, Henrica and my self baboons. Lol.

Originally Posted by Abu Hamza
U remind me of the 3 baboons who were on walking in a straight line, one after another. The second on the line laughing at the first because of the 1st's buttock. the second baboon, looking behind him realizes the third baboon's eyes' are nearly full of tears coz of the laughter he had just by looking at the 2nd's buttock. Let me pause there and pliz read in btwn the line.....

hahahahahahah! XD this baboon stori is really cracking me up!!!! msijali we are the last on the line so we might as well as get some popcorn and sit back and enjoy the show!

Abu that was a cracker! u made my jioni!

It seems the show got better after I'd logged out:mad::mad: any ways its all good.:)

Hey guys i can see that tension is rising each and everyday..we just need to be calm and all will be well, confidence is the key issue..when you go for the interview..its alright one to change his career, i think that guy froze , you must be able to justify you change of career..wacha tungojee guinea pig wetu aende then atushow vile kumekua though i beleive most interview ni unique to an individual..lets pray for Wankin asi wankiwe...:):)

Like u said it,our prayers were answered,Wankin wasn't wanked:p:p:p..LOLest

Special thanks to papasan

Congrats..
Thanks a lot
bwana wankin..hata kama ulinisahau..
Am sorry for this
all the best waiting to hear your story
Thanks for your patience. May our God bless us all

I apologize, for sure I forgot to thank you but my mind was overcrowded so forgive in me in that case. PAPASAN.......the father of our Kenyan thread. Thank you and thank you in advance may be if it wasn't this thread I could not have won since this forum's thread has helped me to the topmost.

Welcome to the house (& the list keeps growing);Kindly share ur insights,views,thoughts.....

ATTENTION;Ladies & gentlemen of flight DVQ2013(Kenyan,Ugandan,Mauritian.Somali & South Sudanese passengers) destined for the US...

Now that this flight iko chrome,sasa ni express hadi states;hakuna kubeba excess,ama?

Wateja,pesa mkononi;watu wa sare washuke,dere,hizo hewa,stage ya kwanza,Lilitz,Pensylvania....

Thank God for the journey mercies,despite the initial turbulence,tumeshukisha mteja wa kwanza (Wank) Lilitz,Pennsylvania,stage ya pili Baltimore,Maryland...Nesh,karibia mlango. :p:p:p

Thanks a lot

Am sorry for this

I apologize, for sure I forgot to thank you but my mind was overcrowded so forgive in me in that case. PAPASAN.......the father of our Kenyan thread. Thank you and thank you in advance may be if it wasn't this thread I could not have won since this forum's thread has helped me to the topmost.

Baba wa Taifa ya jamhuri ya Kenya aka MO1...:D:D

BaBoon Movement lol

And the Baboons moved one by one
mzee1917 ;):D
WankinMaster 2013AF00004XXX ;) :D
Nesh422 DV2013AF0004XXX
Lucy10 2013AF0000222X
Makiki DV2013AF00020XXX
Papasan DV2013AF00023XXX
Ash2013 DV2013AF00029XXX
Karendi DV2013AF00033XXX
Burundiwinner DV2013AF00045xxx
Donmisty DV2013AF00047XXX
Abu Hamza DV2013AF00051XXX
Essieta DV2013AF00051***
Catchme DV2013AF00059XXX
Henrica80 2013AF00065***
Obeezyb DV2013AF00105628
Who is not in the line

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank God for the journey mercies,despite the initial turbulence,tumeshukisha mteja wa kwanza (Wank) Lilitz,Pennsylvania,stage ya pili Baltimore,Maryland...Nesh,karibia mlango. :p:p:p

Si a love this! na zitaendelea tu mpaka New york Cityyyyyyyy!! Big Apple pap

Interview successful. Thank you the Almighty Lord

All praise and thanks be to the Almighty who necessitated and made it possible for Wakin and his family to have had a very successful interview yesterday. Wakin, congratulations bro and please usitusahau...keep the trend burnin

Thanks a lot

Am sorry for this

Very right Wakin...Papasan surely is the father of this great work. Without him we wouldn't even be interacting right now. Thank you Papasan

Nesh422 DV2013AF0004XXX
Lucy10 2013AF0000222X
Makiki DV2013AF00020XXX
Papasan DV2013AF00023XXX
Ash2013 DV2013AF00029XXX
Karendi DV2013AF00033XXX
Essieta DV2013AF00051***
Catchme DV2013AF00059XXX
Henrica80 2013AF00065***
Obeezyb DV2013AF00105628
Who is not in the line

Jarmsbi
Mjamhuri
Mwas
Njagey
Ronnyblessed
Uganda1
Susan Joseph

so far that what i can come up with.....

Nesh422 DV2013AF0004XXX
Lucy10 2013AF0000222X
Makiki DV2013AF00020XXX
Papasan DV2013AF00023XXX
Ash2013 DV2013AF00029XXX
Karendi DV2013AF00033XXX
Essieta DV2013AF00051***
Catchme DV2013AF00059XXX
Henrica80 2013AF00065***
Obeezyb DV2013AF00105628
Who is not in the line

I didn't knw that we were just 14 siblings...i surely think we must be greater than dat. As far as soccer is concerned, we would surely be disqualified coz if remove Papasan, our father aka the Coach, we would remain with 13 players and as far as FIFA regulations is concerned, we are required to field 11 players and 5 substitutes. I propose Mzee and Wakin be the Manager and the Spokesman respectively thus effectively remaining with 11 players. Guys we need 5 more players and others to fill the loan list....WAT DO U THINK?

Thank you all Forum members especially of the Kenyan thread and of all Nesh, Obeezyb, Catchme, Ash2013, Dominsty, Abu Hamza, Lucy10 and also our recent members like Mikiki {special thanks for a true info), Henrica, Essieta and all others for your prayers. May God Almighty bless yu in this Visa journey. May God bless yu. I know yu will get visas. Mine were approved today. For my spouse, my child and for me as well.
One must thing is: You must have a C plain in KCSE whether yu have a degree or not. For those who are fearing of individual subject grades, you should not fear since there is nothing like that. The main thing is MEAN GRADE C, but wait for tomorrow so that I can give you a good detailed story considering those outside Kenya...........Especially those will be coming to Kenya for their interviews like Ash, Lucy10, Catchme and others. Wait for my experience tomorrow since am very tired. Thank you for patience.

Congrats :cool: hope my inform. helped you.

We surely are waiting for that wonderful interview experience. Can't wait for it

Last edited by a moderator:
It's all great man, Iam thrilled for this great news Wankin. We now wait for Nesh and while we do that, lets hold him prayer.
Enjoy the day.

I didn't knw that we were just 14 siblings...i surely think we must be greater than dat. As far as soccer is concerned, we would surely be disqualified coz if remove Papasan, our father aka the Coach, we would remain with 13 players and as far as FIFA regulations is concerned, we are required to field 11 players and 5 substitutes. I propose Mzee and Wakin be the Manager and the Spokesman respectively thus effectively remaining with 11 players. Guys we need 5 more players and others to fill the loan list....WAT DO U THINK?
Abu kuna wengine