• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

wow congrats!! we waited n waited to hear the success story,i guess you partyd after the interview......tell us about it

Thank you all Forum members especially of the Kenyan thread and of all Nesh, Obeezyb, Catchme, Ash2013, Dominsty, Abu Hamza, Lucy10 and also our recent members like Mikiki {special thanks for a true info), Henrica, Essieta and all others for your prayers. May God Almighty bless yu in this Visa journey. May God bless yu. I know yu will get visas. Mine were approved today. For my spouse, my child and for me as well.
One must thing is: You must have a C plain in KCSE whether yu have a degree or not. For those who are fearing of individual subject grades, you should not fear since there is nothing like that. The main thing is MEAN GRADE C, but wait for tomorrow so that I can give you a good detailed story considering those outside Kenya...........Especially those will be coming to Kenya for their interviews like Ash, Lucy10, Catchme and others. Wait for my experience tomorrow since am very tired. Thank you for patience.

Thank you all Forum members especially of the Kenyan thread and of all Nesh, Obeezyb, Catchme, Ash2013, Dominsty, Abu Hamza, Lucy10 and also our recent members like Mikiki {special thanks for a true info), Henrica, Essieta and all others for your prayers. May God Almighty bless yu in this Visa journey. May God bless yu. I know yu will get visas. Mine were approved today. For my spouse, my child and for me as well.
One must thing is: You must have a C plain in KCSE whether yu have a degree or not. For those who are fearing of individual subject grades, you should not fear since there is nothing like that. The main thing is MEAN GRADE C, but wait for tomorrow so that I can give you a good detailed story considering those outside Kenya...........Especially those will be coming to Kenya for their interviews like Ash, Lucy10, Catchme and others. Wait for my experience tomorrow since am very tired. Thank you for patience.

Go Rest our dear friend, have a very very goodnight see ya tomorrow. Tho am abit in aka worry about the C plain lol, my ka C- and have struggled all the way to get a masters degree still i cant get Visa. Anyway God is in control i will still walk that valley of shadow and death and God will see me thru for i believe it.

Last edited by a moderator:
In between the lines, i see you calling Obeez, Henrica and my self baboons. Lol.

U remind me of the 3 baboons who were on walking in a straight line, one after another. The second on the line laughing at the first because of the 1st's buttock. the second baboon, looking behind him realizes the third baboon's eyes' are nearly full of tears coz of the laughter he had just by looking at the 2nd's buttock. Let me pause there and pliz read in btwn the line.....

hahahahahahah! XD this baboon stori is really cracking me up!!!! msijali we are the last on the line so we might as well as get some popcorn and sit back and enjoy the show!

Abu that was a cracker! u made my jioni!

congrats dude! sa ni partey ama niaje??

One must thing is: You must have a C plain in KCSE whether yu have a de
gree or not. For those who are fearing of individual subject grades, you should n
ot fear since there is nothing like that. The main thing is MEAN GRADE C, but wait for tomorrow so that I can give you a good detailed story considering those outside Kenya...........Especially those will be coming to Kenya for their interviews like Ash, Lucy10, Catchme and others. Wait for my experience tomorrow since am very tired. Thank you for patience.

Yo welcome. You are our flag bearer and yo success is our pride. We are all very patient people. We waited for interviews to start for all those months surely, we can wait for tomorrow to read yo experience. Just relax.

Congs wank....we giving glory to God, you made us waiting but it was worth waiting though i felt a sleep waiting, now you made my day, having a good day at work today, i will try to sneek at work and check your update....off to work now, check on my fellow baboons later....

Congs wank....we giving glory to God, you made us waiting but it was worth waiting though i felt a sleep waiting, now you made my day, having a good day at work today, i will try to sneek at work and check your update....off to work now, check on my fellow baboons later....

By the way you can check it from your phone as well, yesterday from the office i couldnt wait after shutting my laptop so i did it from my phone and it worked. Try it and see instead of sneeking, we need you to make money for your Air Ticket lol!!!! Ooooh dont remind me of the baboons story plis i laughed my --- off yesterday.

U remind me of the 3 baboons who were on walking in a straight line, one after another. The second on the line laughing at the first because of the 1st's buttock. the second baboon, looking behind him realizes the third baboon's eyes' are nearly full of tears coz of the laughter he had just by looking at the 2nd's buttock. Let me pause there and pliz read in btwn the line.....

LOLest:p:p:p I couldn't have said it better..the analogy is very fitting:p:p

Thank you all Forum members especially of the Kenyan thread and of all Nesh, Obeezyb, Catchme, Ash2013, Dominsty, Abu Hamza, Lucy10 and also our recent members like Makiki {special thanks for a true info), Henrica, Essieta and all others for your prayers. May God Almighty bless yu in this Visa journey. May God bless yu. I know yu will get visas. Mine were approved today. For my spouse, my child and for me as well.

U r very welcome.

Go Rest our dear friend, have a very very goodnight see ya tomorrow. Tho am abit in aka worry about the C plain lol, my ka C- and have struggled all the way to get a masters degree still i cant get Visa. Anyway God is in control i will still walk that valley of shadow and death and God will see me thru for i believe it.

Take heart,all will be well, u will b next inline after Nesh(unless Lucy10 squeezes thru):):)