• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

Patience..patience.

Am getting goose bumps now. My stomach is rumbling with fear. He should surely show up otherwise i will sleep on my laptop

Relax guys....i believe all is well. Lets give Wanking sometime. He will surely update us with the results when he can. No need to panic, God is on the throne :)

catchme,makiki lol you guys are funny hahaaa..........catchme 45 mins remaining, makiki please sleep on your bed n let the Prince of peace give you peace.....life continues we got a long journey ahead, we got to be strong:)

Relax guys....i believe all is well. Lets give Wanking sometime. He will surely update us with the results when he can. No need to panic, God is on the throne :)

He's going to have a fit when he gets here. All the probing and pestering.....

oh dear! just got off work, and first thing is straight to forum page before i even take off clothes.... all is well with wank.... we just anxious, i would have too spend the night infront of comp but got to function tomorrow at work, hence i wil let wank... get back on us when is ready..... but im here till 10pm.....

Just woke up on my side of the world and was hoping to find news on his interview since he was one of the first persons to congratulate me on my interview. Does anyone knows if he only checks in at work, if so that we would have to wait until tomorrow for news since more than likely he would be off today.

oh dear! just got off work, and first thing is straight to forum page before i even take off clothes.... all is well with wank.... we just anxious, i would have too spend the night infront of comp but got to function tomorrow at work, hence i wil let wank... get back on us when is ready..... but im here till 10pm.....

How many hours +/- GMT?

Just woke up on my side of the world and was hoping to find news on his interview since he was one of the first persons to congratulate me on my interview. Does anyone knows if he only checks in at work, if so that we would have to wait until tomorrow for news since more than likely he would be off today.

You make a lot of sense Lampshade.