• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

In 2013 fiscal year, this is my last day to wait for my interview. May I n' ma family get relaxed tomorrow in a good & a positive way.

Wankin don't panic the visa is yours coz i Know
God's favour is upon you and your family as your face the
CO tomorrow in the name of the Father, the Son & the Holy Spirit :cool:

Almighty God help protect and guide our dear colleague and friend as he embarks on this already successful journey tmorrow with his family..... Amen. the visa is already urs wankin BE BOLD,,,

Really!!! I'm the only sufferer on this thread:cool::cool::cool:
No ! In fact you're not, we're all in the same "flight(DV2013)" as yu said despite the bad weather................We all don't know about the landings but we pray for a successful landing for each and every one of us and especially Forumates. May our God bless us to get to US

amen to that.
Amen again n' again

Dear Members,
Prayers, prayers, prayers,
I usually hear that prayers can move mountains........................Only tomorrow and then on Tuesday morning I'll get dropped on the consular section thru United Nations avenue...........God bless as I n My family wake up that day en route to Embassy, thru all gates, thru all rooms, thru interview, thru Visas getting approved and thru posting a successful interview. My God I pray and believe. Amen
Amen! May the hand of our almighty God be seen tomorrow by Granting you the Visa in Jesus name

Welcome to the visa race:p:p

PS;marriage certs can be faked.

Lol! i had to search for the photos and got them even one that am pregnant now that i dont want them to think of my child as fake ;) and the ones we took when dating. I must say that men are difficult in taking photos ladies have to look for a chance to have one even if you look like distance relatives, pwahahahaha i read somewhere about that ka distance relative and not your spouse. very funny

No ! In fact you're not, we're all in the same "flight(DV2013)" as yu said despite the bad weather................We all don't know about the landings but we pray for a successful landing for each and every one of us and especially Forumates. May our God bless us to get to US

Amen again n' again

Amen to that. We will all land safely with a PASS starting with wankinmaster tomorrow

Prayer

Father in Jesus name, your word told me in Isaiah 41-10-12 to fear not, for you are with me. Father you told me to not be discouraged; for you are my God: you will strengthen me, you will help me, you will uphold me with your right hand of righteousness. Father according to your word in Job 6:8 said Oh that I might have my request; and that God would grant me the thing that I long for! Lord I pray in Jesus name that our request will be answered according to your will and time, and you will give unto us the things that are in your will for us to have. GRANT us the VISAs in Jesus Name! Starting with WankinMaster today

Lol! i had to search for the photos and got them even one that am pregnant now that i dont want them to think of my child as fake ;) and the ones we took when dating. I must say that men are difficult in taking photos ladies have to look for a chance to have one even if you look like distance relatives, pwahahahaha i read somewhere about that ka distance relative and not your spouse. very funny

even one that am pregnant now that i dont want them to think of my child as fake ;)
DNA test LOL

I must say that men are difficult in taking photos ladies have to look for a chance to have one even if you look like distance relatives, pwahahahaha i read somewhere about that ka distance relative and not your spouse. very funny
& that's life:p.

Father in Jesus name, your word told me in Isaiah 41-10-12 to fear not, for you are with me. Father you told me to not be discouraged; for you are my God: you will strengthen me, you will help me, you will uphold me with your right hand of righteousness. Father according to your word in Job 6:8 said Oh that I might have my request; and that God would grant me the thing that I long for! Lord I pray in Jesus name that our request will be answered according to your will and time, and you will give unto us the things that are in your will for us to have. GRANT us the VISAs in Jesus Name! Starting with WankinMaster today

Amen n amen!

Still waiitng for Wankin master to give us his success story and a testimony to God,next in the forum i belive is i, NOV 1st baiby!!!!6:30AM!