• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

My Prayer

My prayer for you today is that no weapon formed against you will prosper. The Lord spoke to me and said “Tell my children to pray against arrows of disappointment in their lives.” The enemy is throwing arrows in every direction in these last days. He is throwing arrows of disappointment against our destiny and every area of our lives. My prayer is that none of us will be caught as a victim of his target.

"No weapon formed against you shall prosper, And every tongue which rises against you in judgement You shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, And their righteousness is from Me,” says the LORD. (Isaiah 54:17)

The devil’s aim is to deny us of victory and afflict us with fear, anxiety, depression, oppression, failure and sickness of all sorts. The Lord did not say to pray against one arrow of disappointment, but He said pray against “…arrows of disappointment.” Fear, anxiety, depression, oppression, failure, sickness etc. are all arrows that are constantly thrown at us to afflict our souls so that we do not experience the peace and joy of the Lord.

God’s thoughts towards us are of good and not of evil. Amen!!!!

Thankyou All for the information in regards to SSN and GC its very clear that you shouldn't wait for your SSn you have to go and apply at the nearest office as you wait for GC...
Wish Nesh more blessing the visa is yours...
I also wish to congratulate the entire Kenyan( soon to be EA ) forum for making this forum active ..thankyou brothers and sisters from UG as well not forgetting akina Dubai B, Sm1smom big up! we are a family and let pray for each other and encourage one another ...
Hey guyz we have hit PAGE 50...we are doing good as compared to other forums...

A pat in the back to every one. Lets keep it up. Thanks Paps for being the 'Papa' of this great forum.

He fellas,

Salute you all for the bold step of applying and pursuing your dreams. I was shortlisted as winner for DV2013. My CN is AF201300066XXX, what are the chances of being called for an interview with a CN this high? And if the chances are there, probably when would the interview be? Don't wanna wet my pants waiting...:cool:

You will be called for your Interview as from May 2013 so please go slow in wetting your pants:D as you can see its gonna be 7 months from now .

Kindly put your down your signature and dont go missing from this forum, it is very powerful encouraging and the people in this house are very very enthusiastic, supportive, ready to answer queries and as a matter of fact "we have already received our Visas its is just a formality we are confirming to by going to our various Embassy to get the stamp of Approval".

Last edited by a moderator:
My prayer for you today is that no weapon formed against you will prosper. The Lord spoke to me and said “Tell my children to pray against arrows of disappointment in their lives.” The enemy is throwing arrows in every direction in these last days. He is throwing arrows of disappointment against our destiny and every area of our lives. My prayer is that none of us will be caught as a victim of his target.

"No weapon formed against you shall prosper, And every tongue which rises against you in judgement You shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, And their righteousness is from Me,” says the LORD. (Isaiah 54:17)

The devil’s aim is to deny us of victory and afflict us with fear, anxiety, depression, oppression, failure and sickness of all sorts. The Lord did not say to pray against one arrow of disappointment, but He said pray against “…arrows of disappointment.” Fear, anxiety, depression, oppression, failure, sickness etc. are all arrows that are constantly thrown at us to afflict our souls so that we do not experience the peace and joy of the Lord.

Thanks for the powerful prayer. And every body says...Ayyyymen!

You will be called for your Interview as from May 2013 so please go slow in wetting your pants:D as you can see its gonna be 7 months from now .

He fellas,

Salute you all for the bold step of applying and pursuing your dreams. I was shortlisted as winner for DV2013. My CN is AF201300066XXX, what are the chances of being called for an interview with a CN this high? And if the chances are there, probably when would the interview be? Don't wanna wet my pants waiting...:cool:

You could buy some adult diapers lol. My guess is you could have your interview in July or August. Oops that could push Obeez to September. Well, we all pray for a quick process, things might change, who knows.

He fellas,

First of all, welcome to the forum. Secondly, relax. You will be called for the interview next year regardless of your high CN. You have seen nothing yet, there is a CN of 100,000 plus. Google the visa bulletin and read through previous monthly bulletins to get an idea of when your number will be up for the interview. Good luck to you.

Thank you for understanding my concerns. Sometimes you explain and people don't seem to get it. Many people tend to tell us that our papers once we land in the US are quite useless. I've been working as a financial accountant for 6 years now. I don't mind doing the smallest entry level job as long as its in accounting. You're right about the ego thing.
No i don't have an MBA,i have always told people that am done doing school lol; but am a CPA, well a CPA from Uganda. Thanks again for all the feedback.

I've been working as a financial accountant for 6 years now.
U go gal:cool:

I don't mind doing the smallest entry level job as long as its in accounting.
all the best:)

i have always told people that am done doing school lol;
well...the Lord works in mysterious ways & where we r going,we need all the schooling we can getinorder to fit in & scale up:)
(NIV)_Proverbs 19:21_Many are the plans in a person’s heart,but it is the Lord’s purpose that prevails.

but am a CPA, well a CPA from Uganda.
no doubt...

Thankyou All for the information in regards to SSN and GC its very clear that you shouldn't wait for your SSn you have to go and apply at the nearest office as you wait for GC...
Wish Nesh more blessing the visa is yours...
I also wish to congratulate the entire Kenyan( soon to be EA ) forum for making this forum active ..thankyou brothers and sisters from UG as well not forgetting akina Dubai B, Sm1smom big up! we are a family and let pray for each other and encourage one another ...
Hey guyz we have hit PAGE 50...we are doing good as compared to other forums...

Hey guyz we have hit PAGE 50...we are doing good as compared to other forums
Tunasonga mbele....

U go gal:cool:

all the best:)

well...the Lord works in mysterious ways & where we r going,we need all the schooling we can getinorder to fit in & scale up:)
(NIV)_Proverbs 19:21_Many are the plans in a person’s heart,but it is the Lord’s purpose that prevails.

no doubt...

No doubt?

Thanks alot for this useful information. I appreciate. By the way, I can see your signature shows yo' doing AOS. Have you got the GC already? Please update your signature.

Looks like AOS is a real drag,I'm yet to see anyone whose been interviewed

my prayer for you today is that no weapon formed against you will prosper. The lord spoke to me and said “tell my children to pray against arrows of disappointment in their lives.” the enemy is throwing arrows in every direction in these last days. He is throwing arrows of disappointment against our destiny and every area of our lives. My prayer is that none of us will be caught as a victim of his target.

"no weapon formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue which rises against you in judgement you shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the lord, and their righteousness is from me,” says the lord. (isaiah 54:17)

the devil’s aim is to deny us of victory and afflict us with fear, anxiety, depression, oppression, failure and sickness of all sorts. The lord did not say to pray against one arrow of disappointment, but he said pray against “…arrows of disappointment.” fear, anxiety, depression, oppression, failure, sickness etc. Are all arrows that are constantly thrown at us to afflict our souls so that we do not experience the peace and joy of the lord.

amen..

Originally Posted by MaKiki
You will be called for your Interview as from May 2013 so please go slow in wetting your pants as you can see its gonna be 7 months from now .
Originally Posted by dv-diva
He fellas,

Salute you all for the bold step of applying and pursuing your dreams. I was shortlisted as winner for DV2013. My CN is AF201300066XXX, what are the chances of being called for an interview with a CN this high? And if the chances are there, probably when would the interview be? Don't wanna wet my pants waiting...

You could buy some adult diapers lol. My guess is you could have your interview in July or August. Oops that could push Obeez to September. Well, we all pray for a quick process, things might change, who knows.

You could buy some adult diapers lol.
or exercise ur PC muscle coz(not to discourage u),u r like 10 months out.Welcome to our ranks(U,Catchme, Henrica80 & I) will surely keep the thread blazin given ur CNs:p)

Did u find out ur DV selectee status before or after Oct 22nd?

Have u sent ur forms?

Once again...welcome to the house:)

First of all, welcome to the forum. Secondly, relax. You will be called for the interview next year regardless of your high CN. You have seen nothing yet, there is a CN of 100,000 plus. Google the visa bulletin and read through previous monthly bulletins to get an idea of when your number will be up for the interview. Good luck to you.

You have seen nothing yet, there is a CN of 100,000 plus.
Really,I wonder who the unlucky fellow is:confused::rolleyes:(looking around)

Google the visa bulletin and read through previous monthly bulletins to get an idea of when your number will be up for the interview.
to make things easier,check out the link below to give u a taste of how things go.

http://forums.immigration.com/showt...lectees-report-here!!!!&p=2591159#post2591159

Good luck to you.
u will need lorry loads:):)

Folks,November is here(still around 9 months out_conception must have occurred..the DV baby will be delivered in July,maybe even on my birthday:p,hmmm..let me think of a name:confused:)

On to other issues,the bulletin(January figures) is 8-15 days away,any thoughts??

5 days to US elections..your 2 cents???

My Cents<('.')>

Folks,November is here(still around 9 months out_conception must have occurred..the DV baby will be delivered in July,maybe even on my birthday:p,hmmm..let me think of a name:confused:)

On to other issues,the bulletin(January figures) is 8-15 days away,any thoughts??

5 days to US elections..your 2 cents???

November is here(still around 9 months out_conception must have occurred..the DV baby will be delivered in July,maybe even on my birthday:p,hmmm..let me think of a name:confused:)
Meat oh! Meet Auuch! Mitt Yesss thats the name.

Atleast i will see if the cut off number gonna be upto 18500 or 20500 and am in between this will determine when i should go for the jabs