• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

My Cents<('.')>

Meat oh! Meet Auuch! Mitt Yesss thats the name.

Atleast i will see if the cut off number gonna be upto 18500 or 20500 and am in between this will determine when i should go for the jabs

Meat oh! Meet Auuch! Mitt Yesss thats the name.
that's the name that's going down:p:p:Like Nesh aptly put it;homeboy Barrack himself ;Obama for mankind:D:D

Atleast i will see if the cut off number gonna be upto 18500 or 20500 and am in between this will determine when i should go for the jabs
don't get knocked out..LOL:D

I hope Nesh is ok n celebrating with family..

He is ok..so far,this is what he sent me about 5 mins ago:

Thank you for your support and encouragement bro...together we will make it as far as GOD IS WITH US

Let's chill for his account of events:D

Last edited by a moderator:
as a matter of fact "we have already received our Visas its is just a formality we are confirming to by going to our various Embassy to get the stamp of Approval"
Thanks for the vote of confidence!!! Iko wapi visa yangu bwana?

Check ur left pocket..must be in there somewhere/perhaps ur kibeti....LOL:p:p

SUCCESSFUL INTERVIEW AT AMERICAN EMBASSY NAIROBI...
Thank you for your prayers guys,all went well,posting my interview experience by evening,got to go back and pick my marriage cert its like have forgotten it there.....I THANK THE LORD GUYS,PRAYER IS THE TRICK GUYS IAM GOING TO GIVE YOU AN AMAZING STORY

Nesh got the visas

HOUSE,
Nesh already got the visas, its just a matter of now waiting for his experience & updatin' his signature. We've talked via phon.

Thank you for your prayers guys,all went well,posting my interview experience by evening,got to go back and pick my marriage cert its like have forgotten it there.....I THANK THE LORD GUYS,PRAYER IS THE TRICK GUYS IAM GOING TO GIVE YOU AN AMAZING STORY
Hurray ma brother. In celebration, i should eat some junk for lunch, you know chips and chicken i think.

got to go back and pick my marriage cert its like have forgotten it there
ulichizi kiasi...LOL:p:p:let them have it.

Congrats r in order...remember kurudisha nyahunyo..wamenyoroshwa enuff for today:p.

Thank you Jesus for the Visa of Nesh.

Felicitation.

Orodha ya washindi

Obeezyb DV2013AF00105628
Dv-diva DV2013AF00066***
Henrica80 DV2013AF00065***
Jah bless DV2013AF00059***
Catchme DV2013AF00059XXX
Uganda1 DV2013AF00057***
Ronnyblessed DV2013AF00052***
Fomogho DV2013AF000529**
Mwas DV2013AF000522**
Essieta DV2013AF00051***
Abu Hamza DV2013AF00051XXX
Donmisty DV2013AF00047XXX
Burundiwinner DV2013AF00045xxx
SusanJoseph DV2013AF000422**
Karendi DV2013AF00033XXX
Ash2013 DV2013AF00029XXX
Mjamhuri DV2013AF00027XX4
Papasan DV2013AF00023XXX
Makiki DV2013AF00020XXX
Mashpol DV2013AF00019XXX
Sami_1983 DV2013AF000148**
Lucy10 2013AF0000222X
Jarmsbi DV2013AF00012***
Nesh422 DV2013AF0004XXX:cool:
WankinMaster DV2013AF00004XXX:cool:
Mzee1917 DV2013AF00002787:cool:

That's more like it:p :Now the top looks so much better than the bottom,so much better;hey guys,come have a look:cool::cool:

E.A thread, to be.

successful interview at american embassy nairobi...
Thank you for your prayers guys,all went well,posting my interview experience by evening,got to go back and pick my marriage cert its like have forgotten it there.....i thank the lord guys,prayer is the trick guys i am going to give you an amazing story
GOD is good all the times. God thank you for everything. May you bless each an everyone in this thread. May everyone get his/her visa(s). Amen

Huuuuraaaaaay! Cooooooongs man! Am so excited. Go celebrate!

Praiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiise the LORD!!! God is good all the time. The God that we continually serve will deliver us, all of us. Congratulations Nesh, you are a conqueror!!

Looks like AOS is a real drag,I'm yet to see anyone whose been interviewed

Yap, it's a drag. Lets hope we get some one soon. By the way Obz, aren't u scared of the big apple via hurricane things? Are yo friends/family in the Big Apple ok? Mine are all fine in Jersey.

Nesh!!!!!

3 cheers for Nesh! hip! hip! Hurray!:D:D:D:D sa si unajua kesho kakuku lasma kakufe??:cool::cool: