• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

Sori obeez...didnt get it. how was dat person lucky twice? please elaborate

His wife won DV2011...CN89*** while he won DV2012...low CN<<12,000(2nd NL 28th Nov).

Scenario:I've won DV2013...CN70*** & my wife wins DV2014...low CNs(say227).if the numbers r slow,my interview(huzzy & wife) might be in Sept 2013 while her's(wife & huzzy) in Oct 2013!!!,

His wife won DV2011...CN89*** while he won DV2012...low CN<<12,000(2nd NL 28th Nov).

Scenario:I've won DV2013...CN70*** & my wife wins DV2014...low CNs(say227).if the numbers r slow,my interview(huzzy & wife) might be in Sept 2013 while her's(wife & huzzy) in Oct 2013!!!,

Thx obeez

Hi Obeez and all,
The principal applicant has to travel first and then the derivatives follow. It cannot be the other way round.

medical experience by jarmsbi case 101***

Our prayers r with yall...

All the best.

Guys i had my med checks on 22 n 23rd ,it was all wee but guys the needles are so painfull that i had to get sick off from duty.
the first day you do blood test,and xray then you are booked the following day.this is the worst of all,you are told in advance that get prepared for four injections,they are arraged in a tray the the thing starts one after the other as you leave there the shoulders are making funny noise...unfilled jerican with water......tubby,tuby.come a day after the injections my friends no sleep they ache all over even yu encounter fever.For the blood test they fill 1/2 ltrs 500ml syrige could yu imagine what yu go thro....los of pain.

befor the 4 injections you YOU UNDERGO A THOROUGH physical fittness test height,weight eye,ears,pressure etc but the intresting part you remove all the clothing ..i mean yu remain nude and he acesses those critical parts even he touches to see the response.any officer can be assigned this duty regardless you sex,pray that you are not examined by opposite sex.All in all i went throu successfully.best of luck to those awaiting this experience

Guys i had my med checks on 22 n 23rd ,it was all wee but guys the needles are so painfull that i had to get sick off from duty.
the first day you do blood test,and xray then you are booked the following day.this is the worst of all,you are told in advance that get prepared for four injections,they are arraged in a tray the the thing starts one after the other as you leave there the shoulders are making funny noise...unfilled jerican with water......tubby,tuby.

Unfilled jerican part was incredibly funny...lol...pole lakini.

come a day after the injections my friends no sleep they ache all over even yu encounter fever.For the blood test they fill 1/2 ltrs 500ml syrige could yu imagine what yu go thro....los of pain.

Good lawd, I think I will take like 4 days off to go thru all this drama..luckily I have had so many vaccinations (I am in the medical field) hope that excepts me so many of them.
Blood...eew...500ml syringe? God forbid

befor the 4 injections you YOU UNDERGO A THOROUGH physical fittness test height,weight eye,ears,pressure etc but the intresting part you remove all the clothing ..i mean yu remain nude and he acesses those critical parts even he touches to see the response.any officer can be assigned this duty regardless you sex,pray that you are not examined by opposite sex.All in all i went throu successfully.best of luck to those awaiting this experience

On the physical examination...the nude part, I am already crossing my fingers so I can get my preferred sex checkin me out (wink:wink)
Thanks for this info.

the first day you do blood test,and xray then you are booked the following day.this is the worst of all,you are told in advance that get prepared for four injections,they are arraged in a tray the the thing starts one after the other as you leave there the shoulders are making funny noise...unfilled jerican with water......tubby,tuby.come a day after the injections my friends no sleep they ache all over even yu encounter fever.For the blood test they fill 1/2 ltrs 500ml syrige could yu imagine what yu go thro....los of pain.

My bad,I hadn't included u in our roll of honor;u can now consider urself a fully fledged member:p:p

Obeezyb DV2013AF00105628
Henrica80 2013AF00065***
Jah bless DV2013AF00059***
Catchme DV2013AF00059XXX
Uganda1 DV2013AF00057***
Ronnyblessed DV2013AF00052***
Fomogho DV2013AF000529**
Mwas DV2013AF000522**
Essieta DV2013AF00051***
Abu Hamza DV2013AF00051XXX
Donmisty DV2013AF00047XXX
Burundiwinner DV2013AF00045xxx
SusanJoseph DV2013AF000422**
Karendi DV2013AF00033XXX
Ash2013 DV2013AF00029XXX
Mjamhuri DV2013AF00027XX4
Papasan DV2013AF00023XXX
Makiki DV2013AF00020XXX
Mashpol DV2013AF00019XXX
Sami_1983 DV2013AF000148**
Jarmsbi DV2013AF00012***
Lucy10 2013AF0000222X
Nesh422 DV2013AF0004XXX
WankinMaster DV2013AF00004XXX:cool:
Mzee1917 DV2013AF00002787:cool:

That's more like it:p :Now the top looks so much better than the bottom,so much better;hey guys,come have a look:cool::cool:
[/B]

Last edited by a moderator:

pole:(

this is the worst of all,you are told in advance that get prepared for four injections
would u rather not know?@least they prepped u for what's to come.r the shoulders the only injection sites?

For the blood test they fill 1/2 ltrs 500ml syrige
whaaat?True Blood anyone:p:p?

.i mean yu remain nude and he acesses those critical parts even he touches to see the response.
careful..it might go off accidentally:p:p

pray that you are not examined by opposite sex
even better:p:p

All in all i went throu successfully.best of luck to those awaiting this experience
Kudos

Ur interview is slated on.....???

Ujumbe kutoka Nesh...

verbatim...

Thanks to God,through with medicals successfully,now waiting for visa interview nxt week thur,keep us in ua prayers

Time:1233hrs EAT

Tuko pamoja(mine)

Jesus Christ, my poor kids.

wooow congrats. I didn't knw it was such an issue. Now thanks to u, i knw and i hope i'll b prepared....all the best in ur forthcoming interview

befor the 4 injections you YOU UNDERGO A THOROUGH physical fittness test height,weight eye,ears,pressure etc but the intresting part you remove all the clothing ..i mean yu remain nude and he acesses those critical parts even he touches to see the response.any officer can be assigned this duty regardless you sex,pray that you are not examined by opposite sex.All in all i went throu successfully.best of luck to those awaiting this experience[/QUOTE]

good afternoon friends!
EXCUSE ME do they inject also 4 injections to KIDS?

i'd rather have the opposite sex do that. a man touching another man's ....... to see if they respond sounds sooo gayish :eek: