• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

Makiki, I understand that kcse, you have to have C and above, what i dont understand is what Wank wrote yesterday that if you have a degree then you should have C+ and above, what would that means?

Where is a preferable studio to take dv photos nai, my sister is applying and she just took really wierd photos from some studio. Thanks

Hmmmm, I'm in a big trouble then. Been looking for it ever since I confirmed my selection. Will see what I can do. If I don't find it I will call KCC to see if there's a way out. I won't tell my wife abt abt this or else she will collapse. lol

Hmmmm, I'm in a big trouble then. Been looking for it ever since I confirmed my selection. Will see what I can do. If I don't find it I will call KCC to see if there's a way out. I won't tell my wife abt abt this or else she will collapse. lol

Not to sound like a broken record but u r in deep $*@%; didn't u ever mail it,stored on ur phone,print it?(There was a time I had memorized mine:cool:)

I won't tell my wife abt this or else she will collapse
U would be better off telling her about it coz 2 heads r better than 1. (she may even have a copy:)).

If I don't find it I will call KCC to see if there's a way out
Exhaust all other options first.

All the best bro.

Where is a preferable studio to take dv photos nai, my sister is applying and she just took really wierd photos from some studio. Thanks

Chariot Photo Studio, Re Insurance Plaza_ground floor, City Centre.They r accredited by the US embassy.

Breakdown;
4pix per person(2X2)..............................Kshs 400
transferring image to digital media...........Kshs 100.
If u don't have a usb stick.around Kshs50 for the cd.
Total without usb stick=Kshs 550: total with usb stick=Kshs 500.

All the best.

eeh frank thats very unfortunate. bwana start looking for it seriously. make it ur priority coz its like your ticket to the states. on the other hand if u do remember the last place u confirmed ur selection then that will be a relief. This is coz i've realized that the browsers that i use have a kind of memory in that after just writing the first initials it gives me the option of the last thing i wrote. Bro just give it a try, u never knw

Chariot Photo Studio, Re Insurance Plaza_ground floor, City Centre.They r accredited by the US embassy.

Breakdown;

All the best.

Obeezy thanks alot...

eeh frank thats very unfortunate. bwana start looking for it seriously. make it ur priority coz its like your ticket to the states. on the other hand if u do remember the last place u confirmed ur selection then that will be a relief. This is coz i've realized that the browsers that i use have a kind of memory in that after just writing the first initials it gives me the option of the last thing i wrote. Bro just give it a try, u never knw

This is coz i've realized that the browsers that i use have a kind of memory(browser cache) in that after just writing the first initials it gives me the option of the last thing i wrote. Bro just give it a try, u never knw
This is on the right track...this is assuming its an office device & not one in a cyber!!!who knows,give it a shot.

Breakdown;

All the best.

do they print? coz embassy wanatak zimeprintiwa ama?

This is on the right track...this is assuming its an office device & not one in a cyber!!!who knows,give it a shot.

Actually the first time i checked if i was selected i accessed the site thru a cyber. Then the second time i went to reconfirm, i used the same computer in the very cyber and guess wat? When i just entered the first initials ie. 2013, wat i wrote the previous day just came up

Interviews are very different.......................See they only concentrated with my marriage and yet they didn't ask anything to do with pictures and I had a encyclopedia booklike photo album. HEhehe

I am not too worried coz we've been together 3 years...photos of holidays abroad together, we even went to the US together last year. We share address and everything, so it's not such a big deal. I suppose the answers being similar will help our case even more.

Actually the first time i checked if i was selected i accessed the site thru a cyber. Then the second time i went to reconfirm, i used the same computer in the very cyber and guess wat? When i just entered the first initials ie. 2013, wat i wrote the previous day just came up

What was the time difference between the 1st & 2nd check?

Affidavit of Support - High School Grades

Hello Friends,

Just wish to ask if Grades matter for high school degree. Also I have read somewhere in this Forum that they did ask for affidavit of support to couple of winners. Do DV Visa winners require affidavit of support as well.

Hello Friends,

Just wish to ask if Grades matter for high school degree. Also I have read somewhere in this Forum that they did ask for affidavit of support to couple of winners. Do DV Visa winners require affidavit of support as well.

Just wish to ask if Grades matter for high school degree.
It depends on your nationality(different consulates,different rules):which state do u represent?

Married interview from my view are the easiest thing to do. Wankinmaster was grilled as per what he had filled in the forms before as a single person and when he won he changed the status to married yet he had been married all that time.To avoid greencard marriages they had to go beyond doubts that its his wife and kid. I know of a nigeria guy who had to go for DNA of his kid to prove he is the father and it was at his own cost. If your married with kids and its a true marriage your good to go and the CO are bound by law to give you a visa if you have all the qualifications. They follow the law to the letter and that is why we have problems with education grades ie somebody got a c- but has degree.....but according to DV law its the KCSE grades that matters to them. Another thing is the principal applicant carries all the weight of qualifying qs. In my case they never looked at my wife's papers just what is needed and they ticked from a list. God bless you all and be confident, the visa is yours.

Thanks for that Dubai-b or is it 'US-b'.......(since u ain't in Dubai). We appreciate your time with us amidst your busy schedule.