• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

The married couples questions are a bit scary. I'll be getting married some time in January, Inshallah, and hope that doesn't ruin my chances. I don't want to rush so as to please the DV people.

We will have a review of our facts before going though, make sure he knows everything.

The married couples questions are a bit scary. I'll be getting married some time in January, Inshallah, and hope that doesn't ruin my chances. I don't want to rush so as to please the DV people.

We will have a review of our facts before going though, make sure he knows everything.

Yeah u have to be cautious and prepared. All the best!

This guys are smart up stares.......................try to cheat them and you'll definitely fail. I don mean that interviews are hard, No! they are very simple but you your self can make your's hard.

Indeed every interview is unique coz Mzee 1917 was asked only two questions

and WankinMaster

Now i bet mine they will want a whole album of marriage ceremony and DNA test for kid. So Stay single until you get the visa then only then you will come and marry her/him she follows with a fiancee visa ama utasitasita not all are brave like Wankinmaster. Am talking to the likes of Burundiwinner who is getting married in January
Interviews are very different.......................See they only concentrated with my marriage and yet they didn't ask anything to do with pictures and I had a encyclopedia booklike photo album. HEhehe

We are talking about academic certs of the spouse

You're confusing me...................I INSIST that she was not asked by the way I wondered why............the only docs taken were Police record, Original Passport and birth cert for my spouse then birth cert and Original Passport for my son.............they never asked for the academic cert for my spouse......I think my interview was special

Morning & afternoon glory:p:p...tell em like it is:p:p
Weee apana kazi nayo or yu gonna eat those glories?
Hehehe

There r no bad questions per se,only perception.In any case,u should be prepped.Just like a job interview,the interviewer may ask "intrusive" questions to make u lose ur cool & smoke u out.The point is to catch u lying while u've sworn to tell the truth.
Well said.......anyway cheat and yu'll fail

We are talking about academic certs of the spouse

You're confusing me...................I INSIST that she was not asked by the way I wondered why............the only docs taken were Police record, Original Passport and birth cert for my spouse then birth cert and Original Passport for my son.............they never asked for the academic cert for my spouse......I think my interview was special

MaKiki, the requirement for high school education / two years work experience is only for the DV selectee (main applicant). The spouse is not subject to that requirement.

If the selectee doesn't meet the requirement the entire family isn't getting visas, it doesn't matter even if his/her spouse is a PhD from Harvard. If the selectee meets the requirement, then it doesn't matter if the spouse never spent a day in school.

how much did you pay for medical and visa per person Wakinmaster
Thankz for the quiz. medical is around 15k to 25k adult it will determine on the vaccines yu'll receive, a child is around 19k to 30k
Visa fees $330 per person that is; Ksh. 28,050

MaKiki, the requirement for high school education / two years work experience is only for the DV selectee (main applicant). The spouse is not subject to that requirement.

If the selectee doesn't meet the requirement the entire family isn't getting visas, it doesn't matter even if his/her spouse is a PhD from Harvard. If the selectee meets the requirement, then it doesn't matter if the spouse never spent a day in school.
Well said you have answered them well