• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

Bro,wasn't it 0640hrs?

& IOM let her go thru the medical? Thank God for this site & also our hunger for knowledge!!!

would u happen to have a hard copy(by any chance)

For those having their interviews after January,you'd rather have dollars since during election time(uncertainty) ,the Ksh might reach 100 vs the $:better b prepared

I'd love to know his name:p:p :Footballer,actor,artiste,politician????

we're still virgins_the cow has refused:p:p:p

R u sure,kwelikweli?? na je mama nani??

uchokozi???

Woooww,my goodness;what a piece...

Obeeeezyb you make my day! i confess i am soon abandoning facebook and camp in this forum because of your humour.

So this IOM flights are real huh!!! I saw it in the previous thread that it can cost upto $500 per person one way isnt this awesome coz we will end up spending one person's ticket fare in 3 people $1500 oh oh oh this is so CHEAP

It depends on the season,during high season,it may go up to $900-1k.

Mimi kama BABA wa thredi nawashukuru na kuwapongeza wooooote..we are all going through though different times..my special thanks to obeez for job well done aka wakili wa thredi endelea na moyo huohuo, maybe you should think of becoming an immigration lawyer on the other side.
Akina mzee na wankin dont forget this thread when you finally go..keep up us well informed about flights, and POE experiences.
Am even on ma way to IOM to know about the ticket prizes

Thanks for everything PAPA

Am even on ma way to IOM to know about the ticket prizes
Now that's the spirit:p:p

Congrats again Master wa kuwank...ni hii iwe FUNZO kwa wale woote wanaotaka kuo magirlfriends zao haraka haraka kwa minaajili ya kwenda America..Hayo maswali ni ya watu ambao wameishi pamoja bali sii ya watu wamestay pamoja juu mmoja wao amewin lottery NKTEST..

kitendawili!!!:p:p

Lol story ya sex nayo?lol were other people listening ama its kinda private ;)

There's no shame,we r all adults & some r married(what do married ppl do? ans-each other:p:p).Kwanza unauliza kama anataka demo.Blow them away..Al shabaab style(DISCLAIMER:not literally:p:p)

I wish I was in the jokes, seems were very humorous..................and Nesh here we wait for yu........Don't fear have confidence. More n more prayers.[/QUOTe
EMINEMS_im not afraid...to take a step ! C"mon Now,,very body sing along!!!!
tick tock!!next tuesday medicals
Next thur but one,interview

Tunakucheki:p:p anxiously the public can't w8.In the red corner,weighing in at 150 pounds,many wins,zero defeats,eager to bout it out with the CO for the DV 2013 championship:Can I get a N,an E, a S and a H..shout it out..NESH(applause)

And there u have it

I had been pushed to the walls..............It was like...........may interview was about marriage. By the way they didn't even ask 'bout my host, what he does, the relationship btw me n' him, they even din't ask me about the P.O.E. It was funny nice.

And that is life:D:D

word of encouragement

and todays word of encouragement comes from the book of philipians 4:6

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.
:cool::D

and todays word of encouragement comes from the book of philipians 4:6

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.
:cool::D

Amen, let us not be anxious over anything. In God all things are possible.

I have seen this same question quite a number of times, especially on the Nigerian forum. Weird, intrusive too but you have to answer.

:cool::p
I honestly don't think it is a bad question, (if they asked i would say, ' this morning in preparation for the interview and later today in celebration to the succes'
When you are married you should be proud of your sexual union unlike the unmarried once who we nyemelea bila permission, i guess in my opinion :eek::D

:cool::p
I honestly don't think it is a bad question, (if they asked i would say, ' this morning in preparation for the interview and later today in celebration to the succes'
When you are married you should be proud of your sexual union unlike the unmarried once who we nyemelea bila permission, i guess in my opinion :eek::D

this morning in preparation for the interview and later today in celebration to the succes'
Morning & afternoon glory:p:p...tell em like it is:p:p

When you are married you should be proud of your sexual union
jackpot

I honestly don't think it is a bad question
There r no bad questions per se,only perception.In any case,u should be prepped.Just like a job interview,the interviewer may ask "intrusive" questions to make u lose ur cool & smoke u out.The point is to catch u lying while u've sworn to tell the truth.

Our interview was at 8.00am at the US Embassy-Nairobi. We arrived at 7.40am and then we went straight to the consular section 1st gate where we met two KK security guards and one GSU officer. I told the KKs that we've come for our interview which will start at 8.00am. The guards told me that we should wait until at least 7.30am, therefore we waited until this time whereby we went to this point, we were asked for the appointment letter and then we were checked for security reasons as that is very normal.
We proceeded to the next gate whereby we found a queue and joined it (Here I found a lady who was said to be a DV2012 and she was not aware that the "thing" has expired and she was like mad....................I mean she was crying saying that she want to proceed to be interviewed...........she was told that if she just want to waste her money she can proceed..........I left her there and therefore I didn't see her again) we proceeded to the next room adjacent to this 2nd security check point for our belongings to be checked....and then we picked them on the other side after being checkd. We then proceeded to the main consular section for our interview, when we arrived at the room we were allotted a waiting number, a DV/IV application form to fill in the Principal APP name, case #, Tel # and yua email add, then we were also given a Diversity Visa notice for principal applicant and on it stated "Please review this paper carefully". I can recall on it was written " To qualify for diversity visa, you must have graduated from secondary school and passed the KCSE with a minimum average score of C Plain or its equivalent.
Here the equivalent are: Diploma and degree of which; For diploma you must have attained a mean grade C Plain in KCSE ofr if yu're an O' leve you must have a division III or an A level with a qualification with a minimum of two subsidiary passes.
For degree programs, You must have a mean grade C+ (plus) or KCSE grade C- plus a cert and a Diploma, If yu're an O' level a division II and so on and after 30 mins, our # was called to window number 4. We went to the window and asked to give the Primary Applicant's docs as required plus two 2x2 size photo, then the beneficiaries were asked to give a police record, birth cert, original PPs and two 2x2 size photo for each(don't forget to carry photocopies of all docs especially for birth certs, Dv qualifying certs and an extra cash coz yu may find dollar is up again). It was at this point where by I saw our original forms which I sent to KCC, the lady who was serving us game me the photos that were on those forms + the letter I sent to KCC to request a change of address of my host.
She then gave me an invoice to go n' pay at the cashiers window $330 per person applying for a DV therefore $990 for we three equivalent to Ksh.84,150 and I did pay. After paying I was requested to be seated until my number will be called. My number was called to window number 1 for finger printing except for my kid.I was also requested to be seated until the time I will hear my name(now for an interview)
I was called by name at window #10 for the interview and we went there wid my family.
The Co was a very nice aged white woman and she welcomed us to her, she told us that she want us to lift our hands to swear that whatever we are going to say will be truth and nothing but truth(I asked my God to give me strength)
Co: Good morning lovely family
We: Good morning madam
Co: Are yu so n' so?
Me: Yes
Co: Excuse pliz I want to talk to your husband (now my wife went to the seat but before she sat down, she was called to another counter for questioning)
Co: Who is that
Me: she is ma wife
Co: what is she called
Me: Brbrbrbrbr
Co: when did you meet
Co: how old is she
Co: I can see that when you filled your eDV, you was single, why didn't yu include your spouse at this time?
Co: Why did you opt to fill her after you was selected
Co: Ok, Where did she used to live when yu met and where did you lived at that time
Co:So you knew one another even before the lottery
Co: Why were you not staying together and why didn't you marry her at that time?
Co: I can see she was pregnant at the time of the eDV, when did she became pregnant
Co:
How old is the kid
Co:How did you came wid this name?
Co: Who proposed the name?
Co:Have you ever met your In-laws and for how many times?
Co:When did yu get married
Me: I got married a date xxxxx and then formalized our married thru civil marriage at date xxxxx in order to get a cert
Co:I can see that you almost alike wid your wife despite of the kid, why
Co: When ddid you last had sex wid your spouse
Co: do you know her siblings
Co: can you name them
Co: what do your family calls you, do you have a nick name?(On my DS 230 I filled I don't any alias name.....so I said I don't av a nick name)
Co:Thank you I can see you are brave and I want you to become a US citizen but before I give you visas, I would like you to go with your child outside the marriage if any because we Americans we value children at a high level.
Me: No I don't have any other child except this one here
Co:Where does your spouse works?
Co: Does she contribute anything in the house
Co: Thank you so much just get seated and then I will come after a moment
I went to have a seat and within no time my spouse came and we started discussion about the questions and answers. Glory to God coz we gave the same answers
After a short moment the CO came back called me holding a green paper and I was like........over enjoyed..........She told me n' ma family to register with DHL to get our passports and visas and also welcomed us to USA.
Thanks to the MOST HIGH GOD
Sorry for delay to post this experience.........I had a call from my host in the middle of the story.

Congrats to you and your family.

Case Nos.

Obeezyb- on the team of ma-aspirants, the distance between you and the second last person (no pun) is soo big, no. 65 to over 100..yaani there are no middle men?
Just asking :p:p

Obeezyb- on the team of ma-aspirants, the distance between you and the second last person (no pun) is soo big, no. 65 to over 100..yaani there are no middle men?
Just asking :p:p

So far,I'm yet to see if there's anyone vying for that numbers within that gap.

PS:the gap isn't 65k-105,rather 65k-70k:DV2013AF00105628(presumably the last person to be selected) just makes interesting reading:p:p & draws a lot of woishes:(:(:

When ddid you last had sex wid your spouse[/B] I was wondering why why why but have just realised that they want to know if you are real couples. LOL this needs us couples to real reharse especially men hahahha our men they dont even know your favourite food. Thanks Wankinmaster i will copy and paste this to my Man immediately. Hey am suprised kwani they didnt ask for your spouse academic certificates? Ni police na birth certificate pekee yake ala.

Sorry they did ask.