• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

Congrats to those who received their visas yesterday,kindly share your experiences to help those waiting for their interviews soon

Hi forum mates, take the advices on this forum seriously. My advice to those whose certificates are laminated is that they should go to ex-telecom towers like 2-3 weeks before interview pay 2k and ask for your cert to be sent to the embassy to avoid unnecessary delays as September is almost here. a friend of mine was there for interview today and her too has been put on AP waiting KNEC to send her Cert.

Your visa case is currently
undergoing necessary administrative
processing. This processing can take
several weeks. Please follow any
instructions provided by the
Consular Officer at the time of your
interview. If further information is
needed, you will be contacted. If
your visa application is approved, it
will be processed and mailed/
available within two business days.
Under the U.S. Immigration and
Nationality Act, Immigrant Visas for
"Diversity Visas" cannot be issued
after September 30th of the year in
which you were selected to apply for
a Diversity Visa. For example,
entrants into the Diversity Visa
Program in Fall of 2011 were selected
for Diversity Visa 2012 Program, and
selectees MUST apply and receive
their visa prior to September 30,
2012 otherwise they lose eligibility to
receive a Diversity Immigrant Visa,
regardless of additional
administrative processing. In
addition, please note that some
immigrant visas may not be able to
be issued if the annual numerical
limit for that category has been
reached.
For more information, please visit
TRAVEL.STATE.GOV.

This is wat has bin displayed as from 2 o'clock on ceac.state.gov
Wat instructions are they talking abt? The only instructions I was given relate to the dhl registration procedures and the uscis fees? Couldn't they not tell me on the very interview day dat am under AP instead of giving me d green form and sarcastically congratulating me? Wallahi every thought is giving me more questions. I wish I knew wat went wrong

"Follow want you were told at the interview" send them sheet of paper they gave you at the interview.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi house,im happy to inform you my visa was granted. I give God the glory. I couldnt have done it without you guys,may the almighty God bless you. Surely this is a house of winners!

Praise and Glory to God, Congrats dear.

congratulations

To all forumites who have had their visas granted...Congratulations!!s is indeed the house of winners.
All guys put on AP, relax...you will get your visas. Our God is able.
All the best folks...am busy packing and finishing up stuff.
Am proud of ya'll.

Your visa case is currently
undergoing necessary administrative
processing. This processing can take
several weeks. Please follow any
instructions provided by the
Consular Officer at the time of your
interview. If further information is
needed, you will be contacted. If
your visa application is approved, it
will be processed and mailed/
available within two business days.
Under the U.S. Immigration and
Nationality Act, Immigrant Visas for
"Diversity Visas" cannot be issued
after September 30th of the year in
which you were selected to apply for
a Diversity Visa. For example,
entrants into the Diversity Visa
Program in Fall of 2011 were selected
for Diversity Visa 2012 Program, and
selectees MUST apply and receive
their visa prior to September 30,
2012 otherwise they lose eligibility to
receive a Diversity Immigrant Visa,
regardless of additional
administrative processing. In
addition, please note that some
immigrant visas may not be able to
be issued if the annual numerical
limit for that category has been
reached.
For more information, please visit
TRAVEL.STATE.GOV.

This is wat has bin displayed as from 2 o'clock on ceac.state.gov
Wat instructions are they talking abt? The only instructions I was given relate to the dhl registration procedures and the uscis fees? Couldn't they not tell me on the very interview day dat am under AP instead of giving me d green form and sarcastically congratulating me? Wallahi every thought is giving me more questions. I wish I knew wat went wrong

This is very shocking.Can someone be allowed to go to the embassy and enquire? Can the lady whose son's pp was forgotten say how or who she contacted to be assisted?May be they might help Abu too?

Otherwise Abu, Allah is alive and knows you have nothing to hide. Lets just hope it was a mistake..

Are they still insisting on C plain in kcse

Please read that paper that i post in page 42 of this forum it is the same paper you will be given before you pay and face the CO and kindly if you are in any doubts write to the Embassy they will answer you in 4 working days.
NOTE: The program you must have done after high school should be a two year course otherwise indicate all your course hours or years in school when asking them this question.

i have received my package today but they have not included my kid's visa though i registered for him as well.am wondering what happened. i did an email and am waiting for their response. Anyone maybe who has had a similar experience before?

NIckelly please help a sister!!!! IT shall be well all you need is register him thru the DHL site again even if you send them an email they cant send it until you register there

Yes! there was a lady we were with jana who had C- with a certificate course of 6months. She was denied the visa

AS i said the certificate you do after High school should be a 2 year program NOT 3 months, 6 Months please read that piece of paper i posted in page 42 here it has all those highlighted

Congrats to those who received their visas yesterday,kindly share your experiences to help those waiting for their interviews soon

My experience was very brief. We were a family of five (with a baby born after the initial entry- Those who were there jana must have noted a baby boy screaming allover the place -that was me hahha!;)) We were allowed to 'cut' the queue coz of the screaming baby. We were asked only 3 question.
CO: The baby is really crying, what is the problem
ME: Guess he is hungry
CO. I can see you did well in your KCSE, what did you do after high school
ME: Diploma in .......
CO. After that
ME: Went into employed in........ as a...........
CO: How do you plan to support your family when you get to the US?
ME: I have some savings
CO: Congrats, am approving your VISA

Guys, my certificates were laminated and no issue was raised.
Cera(congrats), am still looking for you.

my certificate is ok just that i think the lamination made them doubt it. anyway i went to KNEC offices and paid 2000 for them to send my certificate to the embassy and they said it take 5 working day.so i should check next week on Tuesday.
Thats great dear, the longest you will wait should be a month. It shall be well :D

To all the succesful interviews today congrats.that was awesome,for those still on the line success coming.abu hamza ur story is sad but keep the faith that all will be well God is on your side no one or anything will be against you.2nd nl to any one current?we are vry anxiuos solwatch you are in the same boat.

Yo right Juliana, we now in the boat but understand 2nd NL comes 7-10 days from time the Bulletine is released. So by monday next week we shall have them.

Thanx. Am also a DV 20140000AF19*** n primary applicant with a C- and certs in counselling psychology n if they only insist on KCSE do one av a chance?
If your certificate in councelling took you 2yrs to study or more then dont worry about your C- but if it just took 3 months or below 2yrs its hard to say it but you wont get that visa.

Guys I have bad bad news! Wat I was always fearing has come to pass. I always feared this AP thing and true it has happened to me. After there was no activity both in the dhl embassy registration and in the ceac I decided to call the embassy to inquire. They put me on hold for lyk half an hour and they said they will call me which they never did. So after an hour or so I decided to call them back and alas they said I was on AP and I need to wait for God knows how long. So am confused. How is it possible that they gave me the visa approval and dhl registration procedures and say today that am under AP? GUYS PLZ HELP

I know i told you Congratulations but at the same time i told you that you were lucky they didnt put you on AP. It is unfair but you happen to come from the black listed 'ethnic groups' so they will have to do a thorough check up on you. Its not me who has said this but just google it. Just hold on it shall be well soon they are just doing their routine work. Am sorry about this but we have no choice.

hello guys just to inform you that i got my visa for five of us thanks guys in this forum ur bound to get a lot of information that really worked for me. My experience later guys