• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

i wanna wish all going for interviews and thoz on AP good luck just trust in God. and for those coming to America welcome xana

Hi guys, this is how my interview went. Was at the embassy by 7.45for my 8.00 am appointment.the screening took us an hour before we were inside to the waiting room. The long wait started where i could witness people leaving with the red and yellow sheets but i said to God this is my day. After about 2 hours my number was called to counter 4 and the young lady requested for my documents and gave me the payment voucher, then was told to wait as my medicals have not arrived from iom. Another hour passed then to counter 8 and our fingerprints taken then again wait. At about a quarter to one we were ushered into the main room to wait our turn before we were called to counter 10 where a young white lady conducted the interview. This is how it went
Co:Afternoon
Me:Afternoon
Co:Raise your right hands and swear that what is in the forms and what ur about to say is the truth
We:Yes
Co:Now sign for me the forms including the children
We:i signed mine and the kids and my spouse signed hers
Co:When did u finish high school
Me: 1998
Co:Then after that is when you went to the university
Me: Yes
Co: What do u do for a living
Me: Computer service engineer
Co: Now have your papers they are fine am giving you a visa even without the medicals from iom,register with dhl and also here is your uscis forms
Me: Thank you and God Bless

That was it Guys emmah, Tripple L, ash 2013,makiki,julianna and all for your prayers God bless.

Congratulations to you Nyathiwa, Welcome to USA

Hi guys do they remain with the certificates of good conduct because cant find mine or is it the excitement that made me forget them

Good conduct remains there and it will be mailed to you inside the yellow envelope which you will NOT open until you reach at your POE where the immigration officer will open the envelope.

Hi forum mates, take the advices on this forum seriously. My advice to those whose certificates are laminated is that they should go to ex-telecom towers like 2-3 weeks before interview pay 2k and ask for your cert to be sent to the embassy to avoid unnecessary delays as September is almost here. a friend of mine was there for interview today and her too has been put on AP waiting KNEC to send her Cert.

We don't want guys to take any chance we r approaching September be serious:(

[QUOTE

Guys, my certificates were laminated and no issue was raised.
Cera(congrats), am still looking for you.[/QUOTE]
Congratularion, you are highly favored.
It depends who interviewed you,its just a precaution guys you have to follow its not fair if you are put under AP,its stressful and I wont like 2014 guys to go through this.

NIckelly please help a sister!!!! IT shall be well all you need is register him thru the DHL site again even if you send them an email they cant send it until you register there
She got the PP.Which part of Forth Worth? My host brother stays in Forth Worth. I cant wait for the Big Bash.............?:p

Hi house,im happy to inform you my visa was granted. I give God the glory. I couldnt have done it without you guys,may the almighty God bless you. Surely this is a house of winners!

GOD is Goooooood all the tyme congratulation.:)

We went to apply for SSN but when they started keying in our names they found out that Me and dota's SSN had been issued already so they gave as a temporary piece of paper with the numbers and told us that we will receive the real SSN in two weeks time. Unfortunately my hubby didint get so we will receive his in two weeks together with ours. With this i was able to enroll my dota in elementary school and also i got my Texas ID so am now a Texas lady officially. I am going to see what immunization is needed for my dota before she gets enrolled because they just called to say that there are some immunization that she needs to get.

Congrats for the progress and remember that SSN no. will stick with you forever. Nobody else will ever have that number. It's that unique and important. God bless you and your family.

Hi guys, this is how my interview went. Was at the embassy by 7.45for my 8.00 am appointment.the screening took us an hour before we were inside to the waiting room. The long wait started where i could witness people leaving with the red and yellow sheets but i said to God this is my day. After about 2 hours my number was called to counter 4 and the young lady requested for my documents and gave me the payment voucher, then was told to wait as my medicals have not arrived from iom. Another hour passed then to counter 8 and our fingerprints taken then again wait. At about a quarter to one we were ushered into the main room to wait our turn before we were called to counter 10 where a young white lady conducted the interview. This is how it went
Co:Afternoon
Me:Afternoon
Co:Raise your right hands and swear that what is in the forms and what ur about to say is the truth
We:Yes
Co:Now sign for me the forms including the children
We:i signed mine and the kids and my spouse signed hers
Co:When did u finish high school
Me: 1998
Co:Then after that is when you went to the university
Me: Yes
Co: What do u do for a living
Me: Computer service engineer
Co: Now have your papers they are fine am giving you a visa even without the medicals from iom,register with dhl and also here is your uscis forms
Me: Thank you and God Bless

That was it Guys emmah, Tripple L, ash 2013,makiki,julianna and all for your prayers God bless.

Congratulations and i can see your going to alabama...birmingham....it's a very cool place.

Today's Devotion

.Isaiah 40:31 – Let us ask God to teach us to wait on Him in His presence

Friends, isn’t it amazing how time flies. To think that we have already entered the sixth month of the year 2013. I trust that God has kept you well and that as He promised in January, this is your Year to Arise, Pick up your mat and Walk. Friend, you will not miss that which God has ordained for you this year in Jesus Mighty Name, Amen.

Good morning Forum,

this particular forum is an inspiration to us coming after you guys. It is amazing how short the interviews are and how they (the embassy) depend on the documentation submitted and information stated in the forms we send to KCC. Thanks pipo. God bless you all. Regarding educational requirements, I want to agree with Fomoghothat since the fiscal year is coming to an end, it is better to pay the 2000k and have your certificate delivered to the embassy by KNEC just to avoid an AP which might go beyond 30th September. This is just precautionary.

today's devotion

.isaiah 40:31 – let us ask god to teach us to wait on him in his presence

friends, isn’t it amazing how time flies. To think that we have already entered the sixth month of the year 2013. I trust that god has kept you well and that as he promised in january, this is your year to arise, pick up your mat and walk. Friend, you will not miss that which god has ordained for you this year in jesus mighty name, amen.
amen and amen.

Good morning Forum,

this particular forum is an inspiration to us coming after you guys. It is amazing how short the interviews are and how they (the embassy) depend on the documentation submitted and information stated in the forms we send to KCC. Thanks pipo. God bless you all. Regarding educational requirements, I want to agree with Fomoghothat since the fiscal year is coming to an end, it is better to pay the 2000k and have your certificate delivered to the embassy by KNEC just to avoid an AP which might go beyond 30th September. This is just precautionary.

Am not alone, thanks JONGE

2 nl

Eish yawa! Wena? Been constantly looking out for it.... the anxiety is too much! Congratulations to the June winners and those awaiting their interviews. This AP business is quite scary to be honest, anytime i read about it i just pray for positive outcomes coz i can't imagine all this waiting, preparations, time, money spent live alone the built up dreams, hopes and aspirations for better lives going downhill. I can only HOPE for the best as i adequately prepare for the interviews. Dont lose hope though, until it's all over and even then, only good can happen. JUST STAY POSITIVE!

I hope the 9 guests peeping through the window of the thread now will give a feedback of the interview experience. Welcome all.