• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

We went to apply for SSN but when they started keying in our names they found out that Me and dota's SSN had been issued already so they gave as a temporary piece of paper with the numbers and told us that we will receive the real SSN in two weeks time. Unfortunately my hubby didint get so we will receive his in two weeks together with ours. With this i was able to enroll my dota in elementary school and also i got my Texas ID so am now a Texas lady officially. I am going to see what immunization is needed for my dota before she gets enrolled because they just called to say that there are some immunization that she needs to get.

God is good, He ahead of time for us, we just need to trust him.

Today's Devotion

.Isaiah 40:31 – Let us ask God to teach us to wait on Him in His presence

Friends, isn’t it amazing how time flies. To think that we have already entered the sixth month of the year 2013. I trust that God has kept you well and that as He promised in January, this is your Year to Arise, Pick up your mat and Walk. Friend, you will not miss that which God has ordained for you this year in Jesus Mighty Name, Amen.

Amen and Amen

Eish yawa! Wena? Been constantly looking out for it.... the anxiety is too much! Congratulations to the June winners and those awaiting their interviews. This AP business is quite scary to be honest, anytime i read about it i just pray for positive outcomes coz i can't imagine all this waiting, preparations, time, money spent live alone the built up dreams, hopes and aspirations for better lives going downhill. I can only HOPE for the best as i adequately prepare for the interviews. Dont lose hope though, until it's all over and even then, only good can happen. JUST STAY POSITIVE!

Thanks Clama for this word of encouragement we need as we prepare for the interview.

Congrats to the winners of 2013 and good luck to the ones who are yet to face the CO remember nothing is impossible to a willing heart. Makiki congrats and may God continue to bless you and your family as you settle down...we are still waiting for FY 2014.

Congrats to the winners of 2013 and good luck to the ones who are yet to face the CO remember nothing is impossible to a willing heart. Makiki congrats and may God continue to bless you and your family as you settle down...we are still waiting for FY 2014.

Godia you are very current have started processing your documents the food is almost ready, to be eaten very sooon:p

Today's Devotion

.Isaiah 40:31 – Let us ask God to teach us to wait on Him in His presence

Friends, isn’t it amazing how time flies. To think that we have already entered the sixth month of the year 2013. I trust that God has kept you well and that as He promised in January, this is your Year to Arise, Pick up your mat and Walk. Friend, you will not miss that which God has ordained for you this year in Jesus Mighty Name, Amen.

Amen and Amen!!!

Congrats for the progress and remember that SSN no. will stick with you forever. Nobody else will ever have that number. It's that unique and important. God bless you and your family.

Thanx brother i will try and memorise it even if its hard thing

Please pray for my daughter her identity was mix up with someone ease when processing national ID for passport we have to wait for another 1week.

Please pray for my daughter her identity was mix up with someone ease when processing national ID for passport we have to wait for another 1week.

The devil is a liar and he will not succeed in this. All will be well just keep checking the progress