• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

Guys I have bad bad news! Wat I was always fearing has come to pass. I always feared this AP thing and true it has happened to me. After there was no activity both in the dhl embassy registration and in the ceac I decided to call the embassy to inquire. They put me on hold for lyk half an hour and they said they will call me which they never did. So after an hour or so I decided to call them back and alas they said I was on AP and I need to wait for God knows how long. So am confused. How is it possible that they gave me the visa approval and dhl registration procedures and say today that am under AP? GUYS PLZ HELP

I donot understand, the visa is issued and typed in the system, why AP after approval. This Americans. One thing I know we are have a living God, that fights our battles, he fight for u.

Guys I have bad bad news! Wat I was always fearing has come to pass. I always feared this AP thing and true it has happened to me. After there was no activity both in the dhl embassy registration and in the ceac I decided to call the embassy to inquire. They put me on hold for lyk half an hour and they said they will call me which they never did. So after an hour or so I decided to call them back and alas they said I was on AP and I need to wait for God knows how long. So am confused. How is it possible that they gave me the visa approval and dhl registration procedures and say today that am under AP? GUYS PLZ HELP
please Abu, scan the visa approval sheet and send to the embassy,they must be a mistake somewhere.

What is going on in Nairobi? Too many crazy happenings at the Embassy. I hear they do a final check before sending out the documents but I am not 100% sure.

Abu and Fomogho...you'll get your Visas, they need to wrap up this year soon so hopefully they won't be too long. Try to do what Misses suggests; it must be frustrating not knowing what is going on.

Surely it is a mistake, you gave their passport to the CO? If so, you just have to send back the passport for the visa to be printed. Emmah I wish to know, when you were asked how are u going to support urself for the 1st months in USA did you show them any proof, like bank statement, affidavit. Be bless

We left all the passports at the embassy that day.nd today we received the package minus 1pp.
I was not asked to show any proof neither did they ask for any affidavit. The visa is yours dear.

Abu...i know that anxiety.dont lose hope hang in there coz it wont be long

Guys I have bad bad news! Wat I was always fearing has come to pass. I always feared this AP thing and true it has happened to me. After there was no activity both in thet dhl embassy registration and in the ceac I decided to call the embassy to inquire. They put me on hold for lyk half an hour and they said they will call me which they never did. So after an hour or so I decided to call them back and alas they said I was on AP and I need to wait for God knows how long. So am confused. How is it possible that they gave me the visa approval and dhl registration procedures and say today that am under AP? GUYS PLZ HELP

We left all the passports at the embassy that day.nd today we received the package minus 1pp.
I was not asked to show any proof neither did they ask for any affidavit. The visa is yours dear.

Thanks dear,They just forgot to put the child's PP in package is not a matter of visa not issued, send them an email to let them know you received package -1PP

Thanks dear,They just forgot to put the child's PP in package is not a matter of visa not issued, send them an email to let them know you received package -1PP

Finally the visa is on transit.i have received the message and the waybill.no . Thank you all.

Your visa case is currently
undergoing necessary administrative
processing. This processing can take
several weeks. Please follow any
instructions provided by the
Consular Officer at the time of your
interview. If further information is
needed, you will be contacted. If
your visa application is approved, it
will be processed and mailed/
available within two business days.
Under the U.S. Immigration and
Nationality Act, Immigrant Visas for
"Diversity Visas" cannot be issued
after September 30th of the year in
which you were selected to apply for
a Diversity Visa. For example,
entrants into the Diversity Visa
Program in Fall of 2011 were selected
for Diversity Visa 2012 Program, and
selectees MUST apply and receive
their visa prior to September 30,
2012 otherwise they lose eligibility to
receive a Diversity Immigrant Visa,
regardless of additional
administrative processing. In
addition, please note that some
immigrant visas may not be able to
be issued if the annual numerical
limit for that category has been
reached.
For more information, please visit
TRAVEL.STATE.GOV.

This is wat has bin displayed as from 2 o'clock on ceac.state.gov
Wat instructions are they talking abt? The only instructions I was given relate to the dhl registration procedures and the uscis fees? Couldn't they not tell me on the very interview day dat am under AP instead of giving me d green form and sarcastically congratulating me? Wallahi every thought is giving me more questions. I wish I knew wat went wrong

Hi house,im happy to inform you my visa was granted. I give God the glory. I couldnt have done it without you guys,may the almighty God bless you. Surely this is a house of winners!

Hi house,im happy to inform you my visa was granted. I give God the glory. I couldnt have done it without you guys,may the almighty God bless you. Surely this is a house of winners!

Congrats dear.. happy for us.. I told ya!!

Congrats

To all the succesful interviews today congrats.that was awesome,for those still on the line success coming.abu hamza ur story is sad but keep the faith that all will be well God is on your side no one or anything will be against you.2nd nl to any one current?we are vry anxiuos solwatch you are in the same boat.