• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

members am glad to inform the house that i was called by the embassy to take my passport for the visa an indication my AP is over
this was later 143 days but GOd is there for us.

Congrats jarmsbi! U lived thru the hardest part and wow, u r really strong! Go pick ur visa dear and plan for ur flight. All d best

members am glad to inform the house that i was called by the embassy to take my passport for the visa an indication my AP is over

My question is: when does your visa expire? Now that you did your medicals like late last year??

No they don't. The medicals is a personal initiative. This is how the 2nl looks:

ABU HAMZA
c/o KENYA COMPANY
P.O. BOX ZZZ
NAKURU 20100
KENYA

Dear DV Applicant,

This is the official notice for you to pursue your application for a DV-2013 visa. An appointment has been scheduled for you at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate stated below. You and all members of your family must appear at the appointed date and time for your interview. Please notify the office listed if you cannot keep the appointment.

You and any eligible family members will be required to submit sufficient proof of identity upon arrival. If you fail to obtain a DV-2013 visa by September 30, 2013, your registration will expire. Your family members must also obtain their visas prior to September 30, 2013, or they will not be permitted to join you in the United States under the DV-2013 program.

Please follow the instructions provided in Step 4 at http://www.dvselectee.state.gov for Interview Preparation and Fee Payments. It is very important that you follow the guidelines carefully in preparation for your interview. The Diversity Lottery Fee for each applicant and each member of the family must be paid in full before the visa interview and is non-refundable, even if the visa is refused for any reason.

Interview Appointment

NAIROBI
EMBASSY OF THE UNITED STATES
Consular Section
United Nations Avenue, Gigiri
PO BOX 606 Village Market
NAIROBI
KENYA
(254)(0)20 375 3705
June 0, 2013 --:-- AM

The Kentucky Consular Center has completed the processing of your case and forwarded it to the interviewing office. Further inquiries should be addressed to the interviewing office listed above. When communicating with the Embassy/Consulate either by telephone or letter, always refer to your name and case number exactly as they appear below.

Case Number: 2013AF000XXXX
Principal Applicant Name: ABU HAMZA
Preference Category: DV DIVERSITY
Foreign State Chargeability: KENYA

If any documents are listed below as incomplete, please present the completed documents at the time of interview.

Case Number: 2013AF000XXXXXX
Applicant Name: ABU HAMZA
Beneficiaries: None

all d best, winner! By d way where r u doin the interviews? Am I the only one or days r moving at a snail pace? seriously anxiety and uncertainty has completely overtaken me.
I am doing mine in London. The anxiety is the worst bit, I've been at work and just counting the days, they have started moving now that it's less than a week.

Did you specifically choose kenya coz that's where your passport was send. Did you go to their E mail to register for your DHL coz they can not give you your passport and you cannot walk in at any DHL unless you have The air waybill tracking number for the package. Have you gotten any e Mail ( Visa Information services )stating that your document is on transit from U.S consular section?

Hi Nickelly,have registered with dhl,my question is who gives the air waybill number??coz on my account it shows `no waybill no.'

forumites curent June

Hi wish everyone current in june as me all the best praying that all will be well as nickelly puts it Gods our shield as he will see us through thanks

Hi Nickelly,have registered with dhl,my question is who gives the air waybill number??coz on my account it shows `no waybill no.'

Hi, once the embassy is done with your passport- you will receive an email quoting your waybill no. and point of collection (where you have instructed your passport to be deposited on the website)
Appear to the dhl office, tell them the waybill no. and voila, the visa, passport and yellow envelop is yours. It takes a max of three minutes.

Jarmsbi,

Congratulations...wow!!! God is good. we're happy for you. Patience pays.

Thanks karendi,have just spoken to a friend from uganda,we met at IOM her interview was today n it went well.she was just asked a few qns,when did u finish high sch?whats ur highest qualification?who is ur host?...that was it

When you have done your interview,then they send your passport through DHL,so after your interview then they will send you the air way bill, when your passport is on transit.

I found the new address:-

kindly follow the below link for the exact location of IOM new premises @ gigiri

http://nairobi.iom.int/notice-mhac-relocates-to-gigiri

MHAC Nairobi Relocates to Gigiri

IOM- Migration Health Assessment Center, Nairobi will be relocating from the current physical address on 4th Ngong Avenue, Upper Hill, Nairobi to 78, United Nations Crescent off UN Avenue, Gigiri, Nairobi. The relocation exercise has already began and is taking place in phases.

Our normal health assessment services shall be interrupted during the relocation period; hence we will be attending a maximum of 50 individuals per day between May 2 and May 16 at the current location in Upper Hill.

Normal activities are expected to resume on May 21st at the new premises on 78, United Nations Crescent off UN Avenue, Gigiri.

Migrants can still schedule for appointments using the following numbers and email:

0734-860686/0731-974031, 0731974027,(0724256748, 0722879680- extension 106)

Email: iomnbomedical@iom.int

We regret any inconvenience caused.