• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

Hi Nickelly,have registered with dhl,my question is who gives the air waybill number??coz on my account it shows `no waybill no.'

Wait until you do your interview and leave your passport there, that is when you will receive the waybill number after 2 days

Guys, it would be unfair for me to sleep with such great news. Thanks for all your prayers. I got my visa today and must say all the glory belongs to God. He has seen us through. My experience was quite brief though the waiting was something else. That reminds me: for those yet to go for their interviews, please remember to dress warm. And if with kids, dress very warm. Waiting outside the main consular building in the mornings is quite chilly. We arrived at the embassy at 6.15am for our 6.30am appointment. There was already a small group of others waiting. Went through the first security check in good time but were delayed on the second one as they were allowing the guys with the non-immigrant applications to get in first. So after about 50 guys going in, those of us with immigrant applications were allowed in. That must have been afew minutes to 8am. The initial checks went well and one thing i learned and would like to advice those yet to go is that it is important to have all your documents nicely arranged and ready to be given when requested. It shows you are organised and that’s a plus. That helped me alot considering i had papers for a family of five to cater for. The guys on the initial counters were very helpful. My interview went something like this:
CO: Good morning
ME: Morning Ma’am
CO: Kindly raise your right hands and swear that all the info you have already given on the forms and will give today is the truth
WE: We did
CO: Please append your signatures on the application forms
CO: What did you do after you finished high school?
ME: Did my bachelors degree.........................
CO: What do u do now?
ME: Answered her
CO: You realise that the US does not take care of any of your relocation costs. How do you intend to take care of yourself over the first few months in the US?
ME: Answered her that I had some savings
CO: Congratulations Sir. (She handed me the green info leaf for visa approval, DHL info and the forms for payment of the USCIS fee.
ME: Thanks alot and have a good day.
That was all. We were out of there by 9.45am and we thank God for being so faithful. We are praying for the rest of us who still have to go and waiting for their second notification letters. Put your trust in God: He will come through for you too. Now still soaking it in and will pick the visas next week.

CONGRATULATIONS to you and your other half

Guys, it would be unfair for me to sleep with such great news. Thanks for all your prayers. I got my visa today and must say all the glory belongs to God. He has seen us through. My experience was quite brief though the waiting was something else. That reminds me: for those yet to go for their interviews, please remember to dress warm. And if with kids, dress very warm. Waiting outside the main consular building in the mornings is quite chilly. We arrived at the embassy at 6.15am for our 6.30am appointment. There was already a small group of others waiting. Went through the first security check in good time but were delayed on the second one as they were allowing the guys with the non-immigrant applications to get in first. So after about 50 guys going in, those of us with immigrant applications were allowed in. That must have been afew minutes to 8am. The initial checks went well and one thing i learned and would like to advice those yet to go is that it is important to have all your documents nicely arranged and ready to be given when requested. It shows you are organised and that’s a plus. That helped me alot considering i had papers for a family of five to cater for. The guys on the initial counters were very helpful. My interview went something like this:
CO: Kindly raise your right hands and swear that all the info you have already given on the forms and will give today is the truth
CO: You realise that the US does not take care of any of your relocation costs. How do you intend to take care of yourself over the first few months in the US?
CO: Congratulations Sir. (She handed me the green info leaf for visa approval, DHL info and the forms for payment of the USCIS fee.
That was all. We were out of there by 9.45am and we thank God for being so faithful. We are praying for the rest of us who still have to go and waiting for their second notification letters. Put your trust in God: He will come through for you too. Now still soaking it in and will pick the visas next week.

Congratulations to you and your family. That was an easy one.

Praise the Lord How wonder are the deeds of our Lord

members am glad to inform the house that i was called by the embassy to take my passport for the visa an indication my AP is over
this was later 143 days but GOd is there for us.

Congrats

Congrats Ricey our God is faithful

Guys with big family ensure you are loaded and have attestation that you wont become a liability. Ensure that your Host is able to take care of you,my observation:p

Today's Devotion

GUYS FACING THE CO IN JUNE

Isaiah 43:26,

God says “Put me in remembrance: let us plead together: declare thou, that thou mayest be justified.” Let us take God by His word and let us “Put Him in remembrance”. One thing I know is that He who says “Call unto me and I will answer” never fails to answer and this is the season for the open heaven for divine fulfillment of His promises towards you.

Friend, “May the LORD bless thee, and keep thee: The LORD make his face shine upon you, and be gracious unto you: The LORD lift up his countenance upon you, and give you peace.”
May every single promise He has given to you bear fruit this season in Jesus Mighty Name, Amen.

GET READY FOR A CROSSOVER.
Exodus 14:21-22

And Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and the LORD caused the sea to go back by a strong east wind all that night, and made the sea dry land, and the waters were divided. And the children of Israel went into the midst of the sea upon the dry ground: and the waters were a wall unto them on their right hand, and on their left.

This is the Red Sea crossover and it is a “crossover” from a place of slavery to a place of liberty. Friend, get ready for seen and unseen chains to break off from your life in Jesus Mighty name, Amen. Chains that want you to remain a slave to people, systems, etc are being destroyed in Jesus Mighty name, Amen. In this crossover, your master will not release you willingly but will desperately pursue you but friend, GET READY FOR A CROSSOVER. Yes, this crossover is for you to step from a place of hard labor to a place of divine provision in Jesus Mighty Name, Amen. This is a “crossover” that will cause you be paid for all the years you have been overworked, underpaid, mistreated and degraded. This is a “crossover” that will lead to a physical relocation as you move to a place God has ordained for you. Friend, prepare for a Crossover to your spiritual liberty where you will worship God freely without anxiety and worries. Prepare to crossover to new heights in your prayer and intercessory life, new heights in a new breeze in your finances, an all round crossover in Jesus Mighty name, Amen.
Remember this, no devil, no force, no divination, no sorcery can stop your “crossover” in Jesus Mighty Name, Amen. Pharaoh and all the horses and chariots drowned while pursuing the children of Israel. The forces of darkness against your “crossover” will be rendered powerless in Jesus Great Name. Amen. The Red Sea and River Jordan all had to obey and submit to the time of “crossover” for the children of Israel. Today, I call forth everything necessary for you to step into your “crossover” time in Jesus Mighty Name, Amen.

DV2013AF00059XXX
Entry Checked: 02.05.2012
Forms sent to KCC: 16.05.2012
Forms received by KCC: 19.05.2012 - Tracked using DHL
Confirmed by KCC via email: 06.09.2012
2nd NL: not yet
Police Clearance ; not yet
Medicals: not yet
Interview: not yet
Visa Pickup:
P.O.E: Boston

Kindly update ur sig..:p:p

Cheers.

Really?

Haleluya! Amen!congrats bro for the confirmation that this is a house of winners

Congs Ricey and thanks for sharing. Be blessed always.

My May mate....congratulations we give God all the glory. He's is faithful