• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

The latest you can go for medicals is a week prior the D-day with the CO.But I guess its not for you to decide,It depends on whether the IOM is fully booked or not.In my case,I had called the IOM a month and two weeks b4 my interview.They asked me wen my interview would be then I told them.Initially I thot they will fix me some date close to my interview,surprisingly my jabs was scheduled a month before the interview.
Hallo ladies and gentlemen. What is the latest date I can go for medicals with my family if the visa interview is 11th June?

Hello brothers and sisters,

I wrote to the Embassy, my visa application is still under Administration processing,
please keep praying for us.

this waiting periode is killing me.

thank you.
We need a miracle, Jesus come and be on our side.

Lucy, God is in control, He knows the plan He has for you, plan to prosper you and grant you ur heart desires. Pray Psalm 27.

A week to interviews is ok. Remember to book
Monday, tuesday or a friday for the medicals.
Those are the only days for doing tb tests
For kids
Hallo ladies and gentlemen. What is the latest date I can go for medicals with my family if the visa interview is 11th June?

Thanks dear, I'd have love to update, I do not know where to put my signature.
At the top click on Forum action then click on edit profile, on the left side go to My Settings click on edit signature and here you will put your case number, date entry checked POE etc

2014 selectees
Shorrie, I am praying that computer chose your name randomly and you will have a broad smile on 1st of may. I also entered hehehe :p incase i wasnt given the visa but i thank God it was granted but i'l still be happy to see my name again on DV2014 selectees

I am with you in those prayers,i pray that shorrie is selected it was so sad to read her story all the best.

Kenya National Library Towards Kenyatta National Hospital
From Community

..........................................................................................................................................

.............................................................I I..................................I Enter Here I.........

5th Ngong Road Avenue 4TH Ngong Avenue (next to Williamson House)
International Organization for Migration (IOM)

Migration Health Assessment Center (MHAC)
P.O BOX 55040-00200
4TH Ngong Avenue (next to Williamson House)
Nairobi, Kenya
Landlines: 2720060/1, 2723605, 2735115
Mobile Numbers: 0722879680, 0734444020
Fax: 2722818
Email: mrfnbommsc@iom.int (for appointment and inquiries)

I hope guys wont get Lost

Kenya National Library Towards Kenyatta National Hospital
From Community

..........................................................................................................................................

.............................................................I I..................................I Enter Here I.........

5th Ngong Road Avenue 4TH Ngong Avenue (next to Williamson House)

Migration Health Assessment Center (MHAC)
P.O BOX 55040-00200
4TH Ngong Avenue (next to Williamson House)
Nairobi, Kenya
Landlines: 2720060/1, 2723605, 2735115
Mobile Numbers: 0722879680, 0734444020
Fax: 2722818
Email: mrfnbommsc@iom.int (for appointment and inquiries)

I hope guys wont get Lost

Address ndyo hio, get lost at your own risk, hehehehe

Never give up

When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.:)

The latest you can go for medicals is a week prior the D-day with the CO.But I guess its not for you to decide,It depends on whether the IOM is fully booked or not.In my case,I had called the IOM a month and two weeks b4 my interview.They asked me wen my interview would be then I told them.Initially I thot they will fix me some date close to my interview,surprisingly my jabs was scheduled a month before the interview.

I sent an email to IOM on monday.. My interview is on the 2nd week of June. I also thought they would book me end may or early june but surprisingly i am booked on the 13th May. A month to my date with the CO.

Never give up

When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.:)

I sent an email to IOM on monday.. My interview is on the 2nd week of June. I also thought they would book me end may or early june but surprisingly i am booked on the 13th May. A month to my date with the CO.

However i think you can ask them for a preffered date, they may not give you the exact date but a date closer to your preffered day. Thats me just thinking of the possibilities.