• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

Dear forumites, I forgot to tell you that I am based in Mombasa. Let me know if there is anyone from Mombasa who has undergone the medical process. I need to know whether I must book an appointment or I can just walk in.

Thank you all.
Very well Just walk in and do your booking and you can do the medicals even one week to interview the Doctor is a very very sweet old Lady very nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear forumites, I forgot to tell you that I am based in Mombasa. Let me know if there is anyone from Mombasa who has undergone the medical process. I need to know whether I must book an appointment or I can just walk in.

Thank you all.
Pole that means u r coming to Nai eh pole Makiki Heeeeelp he needs to book for a hotel.:p

Pole that means u r coming to Nai eh pole Makiki Heeeeelp he needs to book for a hotel.:p
have already helped, told him in Mombasa you just walk in and talk to the beautiful ladies there so friendly alafu it is 19750 unless zimepanda that is per adult kids its around 21000. hotel atabook zile za Shorrie when he is coming over for interview

Congratulations i can see you are heading to Little Canada just like fomogho mmmh why dontbyou people go to the BIG CANADA instead :p

Hahahahaaaaaaa, Ma Kiki you can kill someone with fun, it is little by name, very big to accomplish our dreams.