• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2013 AOS Only

Thanks sm1smom for your reply, i really am in deli-ma , even i do CP i need to wait around July-August for Interview, am i right?

Yes, your number has to be current before you can be scheduled for an interview. If you decide to do CP and you're current in July, (you will be able to tell from the May Visa Bulletin), your home country will schedule your interview for July and you will get the interview notification a couple of weeks ahead of time.

NOA email

Hi all,

I wonder, my wife (dv winner) got confirmation of acceptance I-485 via email dated Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 2:05 AM. But, my daughter and I (category b of I485) have not received anything yet. We sent all documents (sent on 2nd Jan, received at Chicago Lockbox on 4th Jan) within an envelop, but application for each separated by using paper clips. What would be the reasons for not getting email during the same time?? any experiences??

Thanks in advance.

Check your wife's acceptance notification again. Did she receive a single email or multiple? Did the email she received contain one listed receipt number or more? I think they usually send all the email/text confirmation notices to the main applicant. At least, that's what they did in my case, regardless of the fact that I had listed different email accounts/phone numbers for each of the application in the package I sent. All the emails/text messages were sent to the main applicant's account.

Hi all,

I wonder, my wife (dv winner) got confirmation of acceptance I-485 via email dated Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 2:05 AM. But, my daughter and I (category b of I485) have not received anything yet. We sent all documents (sent on 2nd Jan, received at Chicago Lockbox on 4th Jan) within an envelop, but application for each separated by using paper clips. What would be the reasons for not getting email during the same time?? any experiences??

Thanks in advance.

Check your wife's acceptance notification again. Did she receive a single email or multiple? Did the email she received contain one listed receipt number or more? I think they usually send all the email/text confirmation notices to the main applicant. At least, that's what they did in my case, regardless of the fact that I had listed different email accounts/phone numbers for each of the application in the package I sent. All the emails/text messages were sent to the main applicant's account.

Thank you very much Sm1smom. My wife did not consider 3 different emails while she checked it first time because they are within the same thread. Now, it is confirmed that we received 3 emails with three different but continuous receipts number. Thanks so much again. :) 1 step done.

hi

Hi everybody,

I've been reading this thread since last May ;) It's time to share. We also received two separate messages for me and my spouse, so you need to check your e-mails carefully :) Our e-mails say that our applications are sent to National Benefit Center (MSC), is that the case with anybody else here too ?

All The Best Pryanik777,

Don't forget us after the interview we still need your advices!!
Keep us updated!!
We need to try to meet all the people in the forum and celebrate after we all go green!!! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everybody,

I've been reading this thread since last May It's time to share. Our e-mails say that our applications are sent to National Benefit Center (MSC), is that the case with anybody else here too ?

Yes it is. Do consider updating the spreadsheet in the following link with your progress to help others needing information with regards to your FO/ASC.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjoXax6rTIh6dDduVnZRMXpSekI5bFgxc0lGWkV6QlE#gid=0

All the best!

case number: 2013AS00008xxx
medicals done:
edv fee paid to uscis
Hey guyz since i am going to get current in july, i am planning to switch from AOS to CP as it seems that AOS takes longer time than CP. What steps i need to take? I need your help guyz

case number: 2013AS00008xxx
medicals done:
edv fee paid to uscis
Hey guyz since i am going to get current in july, i am planning to switch from AOS to CP as it seems that AOS takes longer time than CP. What steps i need to take? I need your help guyz

Read through the thread, this question has been asked before.

Hi all,

What's the meaning of CPO inside the excel sheet? is it work authorization card or something else?

I'm guessing it is the 'Card Production Order' date. I'm not yet at this stage though, I could be wrong, but that's my guess.

All The Best Pryanik777,

Don't forget us after the interview we still need your advices!!
Keep us updated!!
We need to try to meet all the people in the forum and celebrate after we all go green!!! ;)

Thanks a lot Nannous! Hopefully everything will be fine tomorrow!

I will still be around after we finish the process!

Pryanik :)

Last edited by a moderator: