• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2013 AOS Only

walk in bio

Hi, do they let us to walk in for bio? did you go to local USCIS for bio? did you make any appointment?
Thanks.

If you print out the actual visa bulletin and mark the numbers for July clearly, you might have a shot getting it accepted in June. How long did it take to get the package back to you?

The package was processed on May 20th. It reached my mailbox on 25th through USPS - priority mail.

thanks.

You can give it another shot in June. Attach and highlight the Advance Noticiation section of the VB to your package. Good luck!

If you print out the actual visa bulletin and mark the numbers for July clearly, you might have a shot getting it accepted in June. How long did it take to get the package back to you?

I will resend the application and include the Visa Bulletin printout with highlighted numbers.

Thank you for the wishes !

Hey guys, i've got one quick question. I'm moving to Chicago in a couple of days. I'm planning to take the interview from GA (current address). Can i take the bio from Chicago or do i have to come down here for bio?

Not sure you can take the bio anywhere. My guess is it has to be taken at the place indicated on the bio letter itself.

Not sure you can take the bio anywhere. My guess is it has to be taken at the place indicated on the bio letter itself.

Hmmmm, it would be great if i could do walk-in bio in Chicago. Else, it would be pain to come down here for bio and then go back and then come back again for interview :(

(b) or (h) in I485,part2

I am still confused for the spouse of dv winner:(
An attorney told me both should mark (h), anybody had the same issue and get green card? which box did you mark?

Last edited by a moderator:
An attorney told me both should mark (h), anybody had the same issue and get green card? which box did you mark?
H for the winner and B for the dependent. This been answered lot of times. I would advice plz read through posts. It will also help you to learn about other issues and processes related to diversity visa.
Thanks!!

Guess what guys, someone just brought my card to the door, it was in their box! Wooohoo! Freaking USPS, the one important thing they need to deliver they fail on but the mountains of spam have no problem getting here... Really dodged a bullet there, man...
Thanks a lot aos13 and everyone else for the support!

Congrats!!!

H for the winner and B for the dependent. This been answered lot of times. I would advice plz read through posts. It will also help you to learn about other issues and processes related to diversity visa.
Thanks!!

Yes, this has been answered several times in the past by other people based on personal experiences. There's no need to be confused endlessly. Go with your attorney's suggestion if it makes you feel more comfortable and reassured

This been answered lot of times. I would advice plz read through posts. ...

I totally agree united. On this note, I have a tech question. Is there a "view all pages" or something similar where you can view or print all posts at once without skipping pages?

Sealed medical check envelope.

Forgot to listed here but had already included with other docs. Thanks for catching the error. :D

I just went to FedEx and asked them to see what the best time is to send my docs in order to be delivered on Sat, June 1st. The guy said that as those kind of stuff needed signature in order to be delivered, there should be someone available there. I don't know what to do, USDHS is closed on Sat. Do you think I should use USPS as they deliver to PO BOX that way I would make sure the package would be dropped off on Sat or I should use FedEx but have them deliver the package either on Friday May 30 or on Monday June 3rd?

Two more things,
I wrote my case number on my check, is it ok?
Do they correspond with me as of now using the address written in I-485 or they use the address written in the initial DV Lottery sign up form? My address has changed and I moved out of the apartment where I used live at the time. My initial acceptance letter and adjustment letter have my old address in them, I emailed KCC and informed them that my address has changed and they emailed me back saying my address had been updated accordingly but they would issue me another adjustment of status letter with my new address in it. So I'm wondering which one of the addresses they're gonna use?

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
It really doesn't matter if your package gets delivered on Monday which is the 1st working day of the month in June. Nothing will be done to it if USPS is able to deliver to the P.O.Box on Saturday, it's not a must for it to be received/delivered on the 1st.

Yes, it's ok to write your CN on your check, actually, it's highly recommended!

I just went to FedEx and asked them to see what the best time is to send my docs in order to be delivered on Sat, June 1st. The guy said that as those kind of stuff needed signature in order to be delivered, there should be someone available there. I don't know what to do, USDHS is closed on Sat. Do you think I should use USPS as they deliver to PO BOX that way I would make sure the package would be dropped off on Sat or I should use FedEx but have them deliver the package either on Friday May 30 or on Monday June 3rd?

One more thing,
I wrote my case number on my check, is it ok?

Thank you

No i have not...im still waiting on KCC to reply for AOS. Is it okay if i do the medical examination now. However, my number won't be current until August.
If you haven't send ur papers than u can put the address where you will be moving. Why u want to use the old address? I am sorry if I missed something.

I totally agree united. On this note, I have a tech question. Is there a "view all pages" or something similar where you can view or print all posts at once without skipping pages?
Etiuda,
I am sorry, I have no answer for that. U should send a message to admin of this website and check with them. I preety much followed this website from sept onwards, so I went through all the pages with the time. Also play around with website and see if you can get something. Cheers!!