• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2012

If I were you guys I wouldn't be too excited about 1st of May!!!... because there are high possibilities that the online thing will say 'you've not been selected for further processing' for the majority of the 2012 applicants, including the selected winners. Past DVs, particularly last year's suggest that the 90 days that come after 1st May are much more important; because their database for selected winners might just not be having all 100,000 winners from the very first day. And the possibility of their system grinding almost to a halt because of millions of hopeful, over-excited and frustrated applicants around the world trying to check their status at the same also puts me off!

which time is the official US government site will start to release the result? is it 12 at night or...?
this time around is all the winners going to be released at once or set by set(in batches)?
Wish you and myself all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only Believe

Like I said in my previous thread, only believe in God. Do not be pessimistic. Only 9 days to go. This is for those forum users who want to be successful to the very end of this process: Trust God to work on your behalf. I have lived in the US since 2006, and I can tell you that when you are working and staying out of trouble, this nation really is still the land of opportunity.

It began as a dream for me. I needed to go to the US to improve my chances of having a better life - is this not why people apply for the Diversity Visa? I prayed about it, and God miraculously provided a way via education. So again, let me encourage those of you who really need to be successful this year to trust God. He always come through.:D:D

Almost there guys! Wishing everyone all the best! Please DO NOT FORGET TO ADVISE US ON THIS POST AS TO WHETHER YOU WERE SELECTED OR NOT!

Help

Please guys, how many alphabets and numbers are in your confirmation numbers, i have 9 alphabets and 8 numbers, a total of 17, but everybody else has 16. Pls i'm worried, am i the only one?

Please guys, how many alphabets and numbers are in your confirmation numbers, i have 9 alphabets and 8 numbers, a total of 17, but everybody else has 16. Pls i'm worried, am i the only one?
You should double check it as you may have mistaken a number for a letter and vice versa (e.g. o for zero-0)

Pls disregard my previous post, i just reconfirmed, i guess it's the anxiety that is making me see things.
You're right. I believe that everyone who entered this year is anxious. But once we get the results, the anxiety will subside-win or lose. I hope we all are selected for further processing!!!

what will be will be~!
It's destiny
if it's yours,, trust me it is.
all the best to everyone and myself
countdown:6days