• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2012

Countdown

6 days left people.Read Romans 4:17 God calls those thngs that aren't as if they were! All of us have been selected for further Processing

We are already been selected but we hav to check the website 4 verification come sunday may 1 at 8am nigerian time.

Countdown

5 days remaining even if i wont win waiting woz absolutely fabulous all the best my fellow applicants! Romans 4:17 God calls those thngs that aren't as if they are.

5 days remaining even if i wont win waiting woz absolutely fabulous all the best my fellow applicants! Romans 4:17 God calls those thngs that aren't as if they are.

4 days to go.

I think your counting is a bit off... Sunday May 1st is 6 days away. How do you go from 5 to 4 in a 7 hours? LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
@boer

Weh! I think u dont read the Bible a day starts at sunset read Genesis (The creation) so when the sun sets thats the end of a day and the begining of anotha day.So in a couple of hours we will have 3 days remaining!!! The wait woz worth it even if i wont win

Weh! I think u dont read the Bible a day starts at sunset read Genesis (The creation) so when the sun sets thats the end of a day and the begining of anotha day.So in a couple of hours we will have 3 days remaining!!! The wait woz worth it even if i wont win

Today is Tuesday 10:32am in the USA eastern time. I know since I live here. They will send out the results Sunday May 1st USA eastern time.

So let me break it down for you.

Wednesday from today =1 day
Thursday =2 Days
Friday = 3 Days
Saturday = 4 days
Sunday = 5 Days

PS: I am a Christian, and I know according to the Bible the day starts at sunset, but this is not a Bible forum and KCC will not release the results Friday night at Sunset cause of the Bible. I am just being realistic. I am also very excited just like all of you, although I am not holding my breath.

Good luck for all of you !!!

Last edited by a moderator:

This is turning out to be fascinating..... which clock or time are they going to use in releasing the results? :confused:

@boer

U r right they wont release the results @ sunset but still the day starts @ sunset! I thnk am so anxious for the results lol