• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2012

Hi everyone,

And the count down to the dv2012 lottery results begins......4 months to go!!! Most of the people whom I know applied for the dv lottery are very much alert and waiting for results....people hold the lottery entry confirmation document with their dear lives!

Hi everyone,

And the count down to the dv2012 lottery results begins......4 months to go!!! Most of the people whom I know applied for the dv lottery are very much alert and waiting for results....people hold the lottery entry confirmation document with their dear lives!

wHAT DO U EXPECT. We are all waiting earnestly, and this is our year of DISTINCTION. We shall all succeed.

Goodluck to u all!

AMEN!!! To all ur prayers and wishes in Jesus name. I can't wait to the status of u all change to WINNER DV2012. It will come to pass. Goodluck.

Wow! May 1st is really not far away. Our fate has already been decided. We are just awaiting the results. All the best to all!

AMEN!!! To all ur prayers and wishes in Jesus name. I can't wait to the status of u all change to WINNER DV2012. It will come to pass. Goodluck.

Thanks bro for ur prayers. We all really appreciate ur prayers and support. All the best to u also.

Hey everyone! Time is flying and we've been through 4 months and less than 2 are left! I sincerely pray for everyone on this thread to be celebrating come may 1. Let us keep the correspondence on so as just to keep each other in our prayers!

Just found some interesting statistics from past DV lotteries.

"In DV-2011 program record number of entrants - 86.83% Nigerian entrants and 86.45% Bangladeshi entrants were disqualified during selection process because of illegitimate entries."

Countries with High Fraud Level (percent of entries which are illegitimate and therefore disqualified during selection process) :

Africa = Nigeria 82.77%, Egypt 70.54% Ethiopia 68.57%, Sierra Leone 46.21%, Sudan 30.94%, Ghana 24.68%, Guinea 23.81%, Liberia 17.93%, Cameroon 11.64%

Europe = Ukraine 71.91%

Asia = Bangladesh 78.95%

The highest chance to get a visa per winner in DV-2009 was Nepal, Asia (85.4%) and the lowest was Senegal, Africa (14.05%)

Thanks for the useful info loveamerica. Where did you get these stats? Can you please share the link with me - there might be more information if we dig deeper in the website!

hello everyone,
Whao!!how time flies & d heat is gradually setting in.@loveAmerica,tanx for that vital info(very informative)could u kindly tell us ur source?i will also like to read more about this development.
I wish u all success as we approach May 1.

On November 23, Reality 33 posted some information about the number of people and derivatives (spouse/child(ren)) who entered from each country. When they tally up the 50,000 available visas, is it only the ENTRANT that they count in the 50,000? Or, if a lot a people ahead of you have loads of children, do the visas run out????

I sure hope they only count the entrants....

Last edited by a moderator:
May 1st is not that far now. We've come a long way since November and now we are approaching May 1st. I wish everyone all the best of luck!!!

what is the minimum amount of finances you need to have on bank account just in case you win

Info

it's nice to have a forum like this one. i applied for the dv2012 lottery(for the very first time) and i am very sure thad i will win by GOD'S grace however i do not know anything about the dv lottery, i wld be very grateful if someone could shed some light on the issue. right from the application to the depar ture from my country i.e step by step or probably recomend a write up/article that covers everything in details ranging from forms, fees and the likes. ur contributions will be highly appreciated.

No one will right you "an article" with all the steps, you have to read the forum and find for yourself, as well when you find out you won there are instructions and link to the website that tells you what you should do.

it's nice to have a forum like this one. i applied for the dv2012 lottery(for the very first time) and i am very sure thad i will win by GOD'S grace however i do not know anything about the dv lottery, i wld be very grateful if someone could shed some light on the issue. right from the application to the depar ture from my country i.e step by step or probably recomend a write up/article that covers everything in details ranging from forms, fees and the likes. ur contributions will be highly appreciated.