• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2012 Under Adiminstrative Processing

Hello FirasAwad still i am waiting for their calls or emails from london but its noting at all bro ; everyday is going to be more stress . i just want to prepare a good email to send them after 17 of this month . bcz its being 90 days already after 17 of august . do you have any idea?

I am sure you will get your visa, I think after 90 days it is allowed to inquire about your case status
Do not forget to keep us updated

Hello

I am sure you will get your visa, I think after 90 days it is allowed to inquire about your case status
Do not forget to keep us updated

thank you for your warmly reply man ;) . so what do you think i can do after or before 17 of august . the stress is going to be kill me now . i am afraid if i call them and then my processing is getting longer than 90 days . do you have any idea ? tanx bro

thank you for your warmly reply man ;) . so what do you think i can do after or before 17 of august . the stress is going to be kill me now . i am afraid if i call them and then my processing is getting longer than 90 days . do you have any idea ? tanx bro

Please read the below article as it says the following
Important Notice: Before making inquiries about status of administrative processing, applicants or their representatives will need to wait at least 60 days from the date of interview or submission of supplemental documents, whichever is later.

http://travel.state.gov/visa/a_zindex/a_zindex_4353.html

so go ahead and call them or email them and know what is your status and I hope you will hear a very good news... ;)

HURRAY GOT VISA YESTERDAY...............................................i had my interview on 22nd may 2012 and got passport yesterday........... my process was under administrative processing but my visa was aattached on july 9 2012................ and it expires on october last .............planning to go earlier. why they have given me only forumnths visa instead of 6 mnths............anyways got visa ................... best of luck for the rest one..............God bless you all..........see your time being after 60 days in most countries embassy email lonce to make them alert about your process.................................................

Congrats, my friend!

HURRAY GOT VISA YESTERDAY...............................................i had my interview on 22nd may 2012 and got passport yesterday........... my process was under administrative processing but my visa was aattached on july 9 2012................ and it expires on october last .............planning to go earlier. why they have given me only forumnths visa instead of 6 mnths............anyways got visa ................... best of luck for the rest one..............God bless you all..........see your time being after 60 days in most countries embassy email lonce to make them alert about your process.................................................

A very heartfelt congratulations to you, my friend! May Allah make everything easier ahead of you!
Could you please give some details, like your country, US embassy etc.

Congratulation my brother, at last someone got his visa after the long waiting
I wish this week we will hear another success story

Congratulation (sirdikasai) I hope to see more and more people getting their visa this month.

I'm under Administrative processing since 7th June (61 days till today) so I wrote an e-mail to the embassy asking for an update and they replay in same day:-

(( Dear Sir,

Your case is still in additional administrative processing. As soon as we have concluded this processing, we will contact you. Until then, we appreciate your patience))

Anyway, I hope to get my visa before 30th September.

Ahmed

What Does Administrative Processing Mean?

Hello

My brother had his DV interview on June 12. The interviewer stated that he will contact him once they complete the process and my brother was told that it can take up to a month to process the visa. My brother contact the embassy after a month as he didn't hear from them. They then told him that he is under Administrative processing and he still has not heard back from them. What does Administrative processing mean?

Congratulation (sirdikasai) I hope to see more and more people getting their visa this month.

I'm under Administrative processing since 7th June (61 days till today) so I wrote an e-mail to the embassy asking for an update and they replay in same day:-

(( Dear Sir,

Your case is still in additional administrative processing. As soon as we have concluded this processing, we will contact you. Until then, we appreciate your patience))

Anyway, I hope to get my visa before 30th September.

Ahmed

Hello

My brother had his DV interview on June 12. The interviewer stated that he will contact him once they complete the process and my brother was told that it can take up to a month to process the visa. My brother contact the embassy after a month as he didn't hear from them. They then told him that he is under Administrative processing and he still has not heard back from them. What does Administrative processing mean?

I will make it short according to my limited knowledge. The US government does not trust poeple from certain countries, including their documents, security aspects etc. They don't want to take a risk by giving them visas, as people from these countries could be a potential threat to their national security. So the purpose of the administrative processing is to check the documents and security background etc, for certain countries. Administrative Processing is a normal thing. As long as one's documents and security background is clear, he will get the visa.
That's all that I knew, I could be wrong due to my limited knowledge. Wait for further replies from experienced users.
By the way, which country do you belong to?

Best of luck!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!! X thousands.

Really happy to hear the good news. Wish you very good life in the US. Hope we also get ours and Join you there.

and Thanks for Informing.

No peace!!

Since may 3 waiting and completely disappointed, no one phone call, no message. I phoned 10 days ago, they told me "still under processing". help me God!!

Keep patience, my friend!

Since may 3 waiting and completely disappointed, no one phone call, no message. I phoned 10 days ago, they told me "still under processing". help me God!!

Keep patience, my friend, and leave it to the Almighty. You still have 7 weeks. Everything will be ok!

Wish you best of luck!

Al fin colegas!!!

Keep patience, my friend, and leave it to the Almighty. You still have 7 weeks. Everything will be ok!

Wish you best of luck!

brothers, FINALLY I received de notice!! MY VISA HAVE BEEN APPROVED!!! THANK YOU ALL!! THANKS GOD!!

Congrats

brothers, FINALLY I received de notice!! MY VISA HAVE BEEN APPROVED!!! THANK YOU ALL!! THANKS GOD!!

Congrats, bro! We expect a party from you, you cannot get away like this, haha!

Wish you best of luck!