• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2012 Under Adiminstrative Processing

Firas kudos man that research shows the seriousness in you. Definitely if you submitted everything as they requested then i don't see a reason to hold back the visa. Good luck and your already a winner.

I thought this could give us all hope :) and by the way....I am not that serious :p

anyway Thanks my brother, you have always been helping me and cheering me up, I really thank you and I wish you will get what you pursue in your new life in the U.S

For all of you who are under AP, today I gathered all the last year experiences who went through this process just like us now.

The point is all these 12 cases are end up getting their visa and by reading all their stories... it really did give me hope, so I though I could share it with you maybe it will gives hope too.

Below is a simple table demonstrating how long did they wait until they got their visas.

User NameInterview DateVisa Picked UPDuration in DaysDuration in Months
civpol15-Feb-20119-Jun-20111143.8
Imahira28-Mar-1128-Sep-20111846.133333333
Takku8812-May-201129-Jul-2011782.6
my20115-Apr-20118-Aug-20111254.166666667
hodhod1-Oct-20101-Sep-201133511.16666667
JAMALPODY6-Aug-201126-Sep-2011511.7
salah741-Feb-201114-Sep-20112257.5
doveman11-Aug-201115-Sep-2011351.166666667
kabir0074-May-201115-Sep-20111344.466666667
ammeck0912-May-201012-Jul-2010612.033333333
INY18-Aug-201119-Sep-2011321.066666667
Yaso1-Sep-201129-Sep-2011280.933333333

Of course I really thank them for sharing their thoughts, fears and above all their stories with all of us and I really wish them the best of luck and I wish we could touch the same feeling of happiness just like they did before.

Thank FirasAwad,
It has really given us too much hope. Thanks for doing all this for us.

One thing that I can see here is that all people, regardless of when ever interviewed, have got their visas in September. So I think we should rest assured till september and pray for our good luck.

Thanks,

Thank FirasAwad,
It has really given us too much hope. Thanks for doing all this for us.

One thing that I can see here is that all people, regardless of when ever interviewed, have got their visas in September. So I think we should rest assured till september and pray for our good luck.

glad you like it my friend :)

I wish you will get your visa before the end of this month. don't forget to keep us posted ;)

Never ending prayer!!

forum mates. yesterday I went to havana office. they told me the AP of my wife (principal applicant) and my son had just finished. That great! But, im so worry, they told me Im still in AP!! Is It common? why If we did the interview together? Im very confuese Now!! What must I expect?

saryonc 3.35

forum mates. yesterday I went to havana office. they told me the AP of my wife (principal applicant) and my son had just finished. That great! But, im so worry, they told me Im still in AP!! Is It common? why If we did the interview together? Im very confuese Now!! What must I expect?

Yes it's common..., I remember I read a case just like yours and they all got their Visas. So don't worry my friend it is just a matter of time and they will call you.

Wish you best of luck.....

Thank you FirasAwad

Yes it's common..., I remember I read a case just like yours and they all got their Visas. So don't worry my friend it is just a matter of time and they will call you.

Wish you best of luck.....
Thankyou, it gives me Hope. Im a little calm now!!! Hope to share my luck with You!!

Under Administrative Processing

Hai,I got an appointment for interview from KCC And i attended interview i did well in interview and after that VO told me we will contact to you within a week or it may takes more time also.At that time they only gave me fee receipt not any other coloured form.Its now around two months i have not got any call from embassy.I called them first time they told me its still in process and after two weeks again i called them and they told that my process is in Administrative Processing and they took my cell number and told that after the process is completed we will call you.So i am worried about that What is AP and what condition they keep us on AP.All says that its processing takes from two months to eight months.I am worried if the decision wont comes by September 30 Then i am disqualified for visa or after that also there is chance of getting visa.If someone has gone through same process then please let me know in detail what is the process. I would be grateful to them .
Thanks.

Hai,I got an appointment for interview from KCC And i attended interview i did well in interview and after that VO told me we will contact to you within a week or it may takes more time also.At that time they only gave me fee receipt not any other coloured form.Its now around two months i have not got any call from embassy.I called them first time they told me its still in process and after two weeks again i called them and they told that my process is in Administrative Processing and they took my cell number and told that after the process is completed we will call you.So i am worried about that What is AP and what condition they keep us on AP.All says that its processing takes from two months to eight months.I am worried if the decision wont comes by September 30 Then i am disqualified for visa or after that also there is chance of getting visa.If someone has gone through same process then please let me know in detail what is the process. I would be grateful to them .
Thanks.

Dear,
There is nothing to be worry about, this is a normal procedure.... it's like a background check to see if you have a criminal record or not that's all, they want to make sure that everything is ok before they gave the visa.

As you can see from this thread that everyone here including me are under administrative processing so we are all on the same boat, Please take a look at the table I gathered from the result of this process for the last year and notice that most of them got to wait for average 3 months and most of them granted the visa on Sep-2011.

So my suggestion that do not call them frequently, every month will be fine.

Hang in there and be patient my friend :)

following the hard branch!!

friends:
Do you met someone who enter in AP, and at the end his/her visa was deny? I think could be interesting exploring this way, if exist, in order to see the reasons about this matter!!

Dear,
There is nothing to be worry about, this is a normal procedure.... it's like a background check to see if you have a criminal record or not that's all, they want to make sure that everything is ok before they gave the visa.

As you can see from this thread that everyone here including me are under administrative processing so we are all on the same boat, Please take a look at the table I gathered from the result of this process for the last year and notice that most of them got to wait for average 3 months and most of them granted the visa on Sep-2011.

So my suggestion that do not call them frequently, every month will be fine.

Hang in there and be patient my friend :)

Yes being patient is the key! last year almost 99% of all AP's with no negative records were processed before the deadline. infact a great number got the visa stamped on the 30th of Sept before midnight!

hope you guys get it sonner. I leave tommrow.

friends:
Do you met someone who enter in AP, and at the end his/her visa was deny? I think could be interesting exploring this way, if exist, in order to see the reasons about this matter!!

actually I did not read something like that, all the cases were successfully.

Yes being patient is the key! last year almost 99% of all AP's with no negative records were processed before the deadline. infact a great number got the visa stamped on the 30th of Sept before midnight!

godspeed my friend..., please stop by from time to time so can we know you are ok.

Hi

actually I did not read something like that, all the cases were successfully.

godspeed my friend..., please stop by from time to time so can we know you are ok.

We wish you a safe journey and be guided by the almighty in your endeavors...I refer to this journey as the pursuit of happiness.

fastign are

Thanks Dear

about administrative processing

Hello everybody

I have had my Interview for DV lottery 2012 on 25 of April in US embassy in London and since i was student of MSc Telecommunication Engineering that i finished now , the police office asked me so many questions regarding to my major and she asked me to send for them my Project chapter after she brought a blue sheet which is famous in 'Administrative processing' . indeed all my documents was sufficient.

~Note : my dissertation was researching about networking and security

now it has been 60 days after my interview and i am student in UK which i finished my course and my UK visa will be expired on 30th of September 2012. and as we know DV lottery visas also will not be issued after 30 of September.

so my question is that should i make sure that they will contact to me or i might be refused because of my major of some specific fields . i am really worried because i cant check my status and everyday that is goes , its gonna be more stress to me and my family as well .

i will be really appreciate you if you just read this message and help me please .

Best regards

Shahab

Hello everybody

I have had my Interview for DV lottery 2012 on 25 of April in US embassy in London and since i was student of MSc Telecommunication Engineering that i finished now , the police office asked me so many questions regarding to my major and she asked me to send for them my Project chapter after she brought a blue sheet which is famous in 'Administrative processing' . indeed all my documents was sufficient.

~Note : my dissertation was researching about networking and security

now it has been 60 days after my interview and i am student in UK which i finished my course and my UK visa will be expired on 30th of September 2012. and as we know DV lottery visas also will not be issued after 30 of September.

so my question is that should i make sure that they will contact to me or i might be refused because of my major of some specific fields . i am really worried because i cant check my status and everyday that is goes , its gonna be more stress to me and my family as well .

i will be really appreciate you if you just read this message and help me please .

Best regards

Shahab

I believe you didn't have work experience that's why she asked a lot of questions about your major studies and it is a good sign to tell you to send the project, if they didn't want to give you the visa they wouldn't asked for the project and they rejected you on the spot.

Be patient and wait for your approval

about administrative processing

I believe you didn't have work experience that's why she asked a lot of questions about your major studies and it is a good sign to tell you to send the project, if they didn't want to give you the visa they wouldn't asked for the project and they rejected you on the spot.

Be patient and wait for your approval

NO, i have shown my work experience which i had from Iran as a part time and still she was asking me so many questions i am student in UK which i graduated and my UK visa will be expired on 30 of Sep 2012 which is a deadline for US DV lottery visas and i am really worried .