• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2012 Under Adiminstrative Processing

Thank you Firas, you really doing a good job by answering the questions and I'm insist to put my questions here in this forum and not in private message so it can help other people.

What about I-94, Did you give it at the passport point? Did they give it back to you?

For me they asked about I-94 and did not give it back to me, only the welcome letter.

Regards

Well I filled the I-94 and hand them at the POE and they didn't give it back and also they didn't give me a welcome letter.
I received the welcome letter after 2 weeks by mail.

So tell me how did you find the United States? :)

Well I filled the I-94 and hand them at the POE and they didn't give it back and also they didn't give me a welcome letter.
I received the welcome letter after 2 weeks by mail.

So tell me how did you find the United States? :)

Hi Firas, I received my welcome letter at the POE.

The United State is a great country, I will try to get M.Sc in Electrical Engineering from Oregon University, but first I have to get all my documents done like GC, SSN, driving license and Bank account.

I hope to meet you one day here, you helped me a lot Bro.

Thanks

Hi Firas, I received my welcome letter at the POE.

The United State is a great country, I will try to get M.Sc in Electrical Engineering from Oregon University, but first I have to get all my documents done like GC, SSN, driving license and Bank account.

I hope to meet you one day here, you helped me a lot Bro.

Thanks

I wish you the best with your plan and I hope to meet you too.

what happens to someone at the interview day when his\her medical report shows a sexually transmitted disease (syphillis, etc). wil this lead to visa denial or will be allowed to have treatment before proceeding on traveling......?

Dear Firas,
I know maybe you are now settled down in USA, and not having time to read in the forum anymore, maybe if you can help me when you see this message:
its about the education level, what kind of proof you took with you exactly is there any proof of 12 years of study was required?, can you maybe explain what type of civil documents you took along to the interview?
Like Police certificate, where to get this one from?
I am asking about Jordanian specific details, maybe you can help, Thanks alot