• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2012 Under Adiminstrative Processing

hello!!!

I am an Algerian, and I was selected the 2012 lotrie my interview took place May 9, 2012 has so far been no response to my that like what I would need a visa or not ..... but just you answered my message by following the many messages I was sending this message .... which have told me that you are under administrative salary after the problem of my name ... I do not know til there can be a person which bears the same name as me who fugure on their red list who knows,,,,
but the last message I received from August 23: I have said that you contact the prochians days but unanswered favorable or unfavorable!! I fear that this year will end without that I would have my answer even though my number is 2012af0004 ****
can someone cheer me up and I Thank You very much I wish you all the happiness in the world

Last edited by a moderator:
How to update my signature? anybody Knows? I think everybody news except me.

Hahaha, thank God you thought about giving sometime to your ancient signature.

1) Click on Forum Actions
2) Select General Settings
3) Under My Settings, select Edit Signature

Best of luck!

my visa will be picked up!!!!!!!!!!

hi there i receved a message by the embassy in algeria for pick up awer visa sep.24 at 8:30 tnak's my good and good luck for all!!!!!

I got my visa today, thank you God and I pray everyone of you get their visas soon before the ficasl year runs out. God bless ya all.

Hey FirasAwad, People here talk about Interview/inspection at PoE. How is that? what was your experience and what should I expect?

ok let me tell you about my POE experience...., in the airplane the flight attendant will give you 2 forms before the landing so you have to keep your passport and a pen with you so you can fill it on the airplane.

The first form is for the customs ... simple questions how much all your belongings ... do you have any food with you and stuff like that.
The second form is for the officer at the POE when you hand him the passport you must give him this form filled with your information like passport no. where you gonna live and stuff like that.

Ok after the landing and before you pick up your luggage you must stand in a line (the funny thing I could not remember it) you can ask the ushers though they can help you... anyway when our turn comes up the officer asked for our passports and both of the forms (and) the yellow envelops that we received with our passports from the embassy, so make sure you have them on you not with your luggage.
In my case when I interviewed in Amman I did write my address that it's gonna be in CA but things have been changed when I took the plane to the U.S .... I wrote my new address in the forms at the airplane, but the officer opened the yellow envelops and start writing the address from them so make sure to tell the officer that you need to change the address to a new one this move is very important.

He took the new address and start writing it on his computer and then he took our passports and asked us to follow him and then he walked to a small waiting room and asked us to wait here, there were three officers on their desks and they were calling names to interview people so we did wait our names to come up, after 10 min. one of them called us just to sign on a paper and he took our finger prints after that he said you are off to go, then we looked up our luggage and then went to the customs...

That pretty much all what happened with us when we entered the United States for the first time :)

let me tell you guys it is a beautiful country, god I love it....

wish me luck guys

Last edited by a moderator:
ok let me tell you about my POE experience...., in the airplane the flight attendant will give you 2 forms before the landing so you have to keep your passport and a pen with you so you can fill it on the airplane.

The first form is for the customs ... simple questions how much all your belongings ... do you have any food with you and stuff like that.
The second form is for the officer at the POE when you hand him the passport you must give him this form filled with your information like passport no. where you gonna live and stuff like that.

Ok after the landing and before you pick up your luggage you must stand in a line (the funny thing I could not remember it) you can ask the ushers though they can help you... anyway when our turn comes up the officer asked for our passports and both of the forms (and) the yellow envelops that we received with our passports from the embassy, so make sure you have them on you not with your luggage.
In my case when I interviewed in Amman I did write my address that it's gonna be in CA but things have been changed when I took the plane to the U.S .... I wrote my new address in the forms at the airplane, but the officer opened the yellow envelops and start writing the address from them so make sure to tell the officer that you need to change the address to a new one this move is very important.

He took the new address and start writing it on his computer and then he took our passports and asked us to follow him and then he walked to a small waiting room and asked us to wait here, there were three officers on their desks and they were calling names to interview people so we did wait our names to come up, after 10 min. one of them called us just to sign on a paper and he took our finger prints after that he said you are off to go, then we looked up our luggage and then went to the customs...

That pretty much all what happened with us when we entered the United States for the first time :)

let me tell you guys it is a beautiful country, god I love it....

wish me luck guys

Thank you FirasAwad,
The problem with me is that I had told in interview that my address in US is "To Be Decided". Its still To Be Decided in forms and with me. I still don't know where am I going to live? hahahahah it is funny, but I don't know if its going to make any problem? Whats your idea?

You have to stay some place when you get here so you have to know where you gonna stay
And you can always fill the change of address form

@FirasAwad... Can I enter through another POE and still change the address to that same POE ? I was supposed to enter through Cali since I used an address there on my forms but now I have finally found a place to stay in another state and im considering entering through that state now so it would be easier for me. Can I enter through another POE and still fill in the change of address form?

Thanks