• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2012 Under Adiminstrative Processing

brothers, FINALLY I received de notice!! MY VISA HAVE BEEN APPROVED!!! THANK YOU ALL!! THANKS GOD!!

Congrats my friend, I am really happy to hear such a great news.
But I need from you to give me the dates of your interview and when picked your visa to help the new comers

Dear All,

Any update please?

38 Days left to 30th September

My case still in AP since 7th June (77 Days)

Regards

Patience, bro!

Dear All,

Any update please?

38 Days left to 30th September

My case still in AP since 7th June (77 Days)

Regards

Have patience, brother! 38 days is alot of time, inshallah, soon you will visit this thread with a good news. Have faith in the Almighty, he will take care of everything.

Best of luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
marital status

i got dv lottery and i just replay the from...i was apply the first form with my spouse but when i get lottery i fill the form like i'm single but am not it was a mistake, in the the second respond i miss to write her name and i didn't sent to kcc err picture Even i didn't say that i am married, at this time i got the appointment letter from kcc and they wrote her name on the bottom, i am ready to go wit her, what do you think? and what questions will they ask me? how can i let them to understood my mistake?

guys what is the status of your case? I know it's about time to hear the good news.

Hey Friends!! I finally have a news but I don't know about its nature of being good or bad. I called department of states right now and they told me that My case is still under AP but embassy has requested my Passport. I don't know what it is all about? any body has any idea?

Hey Friends!! I finally have a news but I don't know about its nature of being good or bad. I called department of states right now and they told me that My case is still under AP but embassy has requested my Passport. I don't know what it is all about? any body has any idea?

Do you know what does that mean ? :) it's your visa my friend finally it's ready, so hurry up and send your Passport to collect it

Do you know what does that mean ? :) it's your visa my friend finally it's ready, so hurry up and send your Passport to collect it

Thank you my dear. In fact I have already sent it yesterday. the only thing I doubted on was that my case is still under AP (as they say).

Interview in Dhaka

Hello friends,

I had been called for interview on 23rd Aug at Dhaka USA embassy. I am a DV 2012 applicant from Bangladesh and my DS-230, 122 form and pgotograph was received by KCC on 24th July 2012. 9th August I received 2NL and my interview was 23rd Aug.

My interview was so far good. I was able to submit all papers/documents that they have asked. After the interview Consular Officer said "you will get visa. your interview is successful. but we need time to complete our official work. This is Normal."

Then the Consular Officer gave me a greenish sheet in which he tick mark on Section 221(g) and written the comments "After completion of additional processing, immediately we will contact with you". No additional papers were asked. we (me and my wife) are realy passing sleepless night and worried regarding the result of interview.

Friends, we are afraid because we don't have enough time only one month left. I am confused about the comments of Consular Officer. Do you think that interview was good? would you please share your experience? Thank you all in advance.

Hello friends,

I had been called for interview on 23rd Aug at Dhaka USA embassy. I am a DV 2012 applicant from Bangladesh and my DS-230, 122 form and pgotograph was received by KCC on 24th July 2012. 9th August I received 2NL and my interview was 23rd Aug.

My interview was so far good. I was able to submit all papers/documents that they have asked. After the interview Consular Officer said "you will get visa. your interview is successful. but we need time to complete our official work. This is Normal."

Then the Consular Officer gave me a greenish sheet in which he tick mark on Section 221(g) and written the comments "After completion of additional processing, immediately we will contact with you". No additional papers were asked. we (me and my wife) are realy passing sleepless night and worried regarding the result of interview.

Friends, we are afraid because we don't have enough time only one month left. I am confused about the comments of Consular Officer. Do you think that interview was good? would you please share your experience? Thank you all in advance.

So its under Administrative Processing then. But nothing to worry. We are also under same problem but some of our friends have already got their visas. Be patient, InshaAllah you will get your visas on time.

So its under Administrative Processing then. But nothing to worry. We are also under same problem but some of our friends have already got their visas. Be patient, InshaAllah you will get your visas on time.

I also hope so. But I have got only 37 days from my interview to September 30 which may not be enough for completing the Administrative Processing. Is there any chance for me?

Hi Everyone,

Any updates??

Today 1st of September and it's my 86th day since my interview, I just called Department of state and ask for any news, the reply with same answer, pending pending pending, same as US-embassy answer.

Hopefully All of us will have good and happy end before 1st October "inshaullah"

Regards

Hi Everyone,

Any updates??

Today 1st of September and it's my 86th day since my interview, I just called Department of state and ask for any news, the reply with same answer, pending pending pending, same as US-embassy answer.

Hopefully All of us will have good and happy end before 1st October "inshaullah"

Regards

I called them on 29th August. they had received my passport but the case is still pending under AP!

Don't worry!

Hi Everyone,

Any updates??

Regards

Don't worry brother, Inshallah, we will hear the good news from you very soon!

Wish you best of luck!

And by the way, how do you contact the state department? Do they have a website, email address or phone number???

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't worry brother, Inshallah, we will hear the good news from you very soon!

Wish you best of luck!

And by the way, how do you contact the state department? Do they have a website, email address or phone number???

Thank Bro.

I called DOS by phone (0012026631225) just call this number as it is, then listen to automatic instruction then press (1) then press (0) and they will answer you, just give your case number and remove the (000) in your case as example (2012AS00087XXX) will be (2012AS87XXX).

They can answer all callers from Monday to Friday.

Today is my (88) day under AP.:mad:

Regards

Thank Bro.

I called DOS by phone (0012026631225) just call this number as it is, then listen to automatic instruction then press (1) then press (0) and they will answer you, just give your case number and remove the (000) in your case as example (2012AS00087XXX) will be (2012AS87XXX).

They can answer all callers from Monday to Friday.

Today is my (88) day under AP.:mad:

Regards

Alhamdu Lillah. I have finally got the good news and picked my visa today. I was interviewed on 4th June and picked the visa today on 4th September. I was Interviewed at Islamabad Embassy as an Afghan national.

Note: I have got to tell you something that the embassy will not send you email or phone call if your visa is approved. Instead call Department of state and check your case status there. They give frequent answers and have updated case information. That is what I did.

Thanks for the support of all of you.

Alhamdu Lillah. I have finally got the good news and picked my visa today. I was interviewed on 4th June and picked the visa today on 4th September. I was Interviewed at Islamabad Embassy as an Afghan national.

Note: I have got to tell you something that the embassy will not send you email or phone call if your visa is approved. Instead call Department of state and check your case status there. They give frequent answers and have updated case information. That is what I did.

Thanks for the support of all of you.

Congratulation My Brother, I'm really happy for you, wish you all success in your new life.

Regards