• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2012 Under Adiminstrative Processing

NO, i have shown my work experience which i had from Iran as a part time and still she was asking me so many questions i am student in UK which i graduated and my UK visa will be expired on 30 of Sep 2012 which is a deadline for US DV lottery visas and i am really worried .

shahab trust me on this ...., if they want to reject your visa application they would rejected it in the interview, no need to put you on AP in the first place. They would not assign a resource on your case to check your background, it takes a lot of work and time, and time they don't waste, I am very sure that you will get your visa just have some faith .

What a great day :D

Dears,
Today I brought with me a very good news....

Today I picked up my visa yaaaaaaaaaaaaahoooooooooooo:D

Okay let me tell you all about it, after one week from my interview I started to check the US Embassy website everyday and when I say everyday I mean literally everyday and everyday I got frustrated when I saw the same old sentence "your application is under Administrative Processing".

On 11-Jul-2012 I checked the website, I entered my Passport No. as usual and tadaaaaaaaa :) the sentence was changed to

"Case Status: As of 27-Jun-2012, your passport is required for additional processing. Please submit the documents listed below to the US Embassy via Aramex within 90 days of the date listed above. Barring unforeseen circumstances that may require additional processing, we hope to adjudicate your application within five to fourteen days from the date we receive your passport. Click here for more information on the Aramex Courier Service. Thank you.
-Your Current Passport"

So when I saw it I was like jumping all around, I was at my office, so I left everything and went home picked up our passports and then went straight ahead to Aramex office and submitted them there.... in the way back to my office I started thinking why on earth they updated the case on the website after 2 weeks !!!! and I was like who cares as long as we got our visas.

Anyway Aramex so lazy they deliver the package on 16-Jul-2012, 5 days to deliver a domestic package that is beyond lazy, anyway today I received the package containing 2 big sealed envelops and our passports with our visas on of them.

I will update the first topic in this thread, I will put a new table containing AP for 2012 and I will also put the AP for 2011
and then whenever there is an update on your cases I will update 2012 table accordingly just to be a good reference to all the new comers.

So guys be optimistic on this I wish you all get your visa like we did.
I really wish you all the best of luck

Dears,

Okay let me tell you all about it, after one week from my interview I started to check the US Embassy website everyday and when I say everyday I mean literally everyday and everyday I got frustrated when I saw the same old sentence "your application is under Administrative Processing".

On 11-Jul-2012 I checked the website, I entered my Passport No. as usual and tadaaaaaaaa :) the sentence was changed to

"Case Status: As of 27-Jun-2012, your passport is required for additional processing. Please submit the documents listed below to the US Embassy via Aramex within 90 days of the date listed above. Barring unforeseen circumstances that may require additional processing, we hope to adjudicate your application within five to fourteen days from the date we receive your passport. Click here for more information on the Aramex Courier Service. Thank you.
-Your Current Passport"

So when I saw it I was like jumping all around, I was at my office, so I left everything and went home picked up our passports and then went straight ahead to Aramex office and submitted them there.... in the way back to my office I started thinking why on earth they updated the case on the website after 2 weeks !!!! and I was like who cares as long as we got our visas.

Anyway Aramex so lazy they deliver the package on 16-Jul-2012, 5 days to deliver a domestic package that is beyond lazy, anyway today I received the package containing 2 big sealed envelops and our passports with our visas on of them.

I will update the first topic in this thread, I will put a new table containing AP for 2012 and I will also put the AP for 2011
and then whenever there is an update on your cases I will update 2012 table accordingly just to be a good reference to all the new comers.

First of all, Many Many Many Many (Millions) congratulations. I really am very happy for you, just as I have got my own visa. It really feels very nice.

Secondly, How can we check the status online and in which country was your interview taken?

Wish you a very happy life ahead.

First of all, Many Many Many Many (Millions) congratulations. I really am very happy for you, just as I have got my own visa. It really feels very nice.

Thank you Speedstar :) I wish you will get yours soon.

Secondly, How can we check the status online and in which country was your interview taken?
the below link is for U.S Embassy- Amman only so you have to find the same page in your U.S Embassy - Where did you interviewed

http://212.38.147.200/niv_stat.asp

Amman, Jordan This is where was my interview.

Dears,

-Your Current Passport"

Congratulation Firas, this is really good news. Enjoy your trip Inshaullah.

Dears,

It is realy good to hear that, FirasAwad. Congratulations for your visa. You really deserve it. You have been so supportive to the DV community.
I wish you all the best.

Dears,

It is realy good to hear that, FirasAwad. Congratulations for your visa. You really deserve it. You have been so supportive to the DV community.
I wish you all the best.

Djack my friend I really thank you for dropping by.
I wish you the best in your journey

I was interviewed at Islamabad embassy. They do not reply emails and same with phone calls. do not know how to know it now.

Dear,
I have searched on Islamabad website, they are very restrict ... They demand not to ask about the case before 6 months after the day you interviewed and after that you can ask by using the below link
http://islamabad.usembassy.gov/contact-information/visa-inquiries.html
Man I really don't know what to say to you, but believe me I am praying for you and I really am hoping they will contact you soon.

Hang in there my friend this journey will come to a happy ending

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello and congratulation

Hello my friend (FirasAwad)

i am really happy to hear your getting visa bro all the best in your new life in US ;) just pray for me as well bcz in was in US embassy in London and there is no any website or a link to check my status . even for DV lottery they dont provide these things . only immigrant ppl can check their application :(( . i am so sad bcz now is 65 days without any news from them .

regards

Congrats Firas!!! Finally you got it ..Happy for you .Hope it ends same for all AP applicant sooner.Congrats once again ...

Hello my friend (FirasAwad)

i am really happy to hear your getting visa bro all the best in your new life in US ;) just pray for me as well bcz in was in US embassy in London and there is no any website or a link to check my status . even for DV lottery they dont provide these things . only immigrant ppl can check their application :(( . i am so sad bcz now is 65 days without any news from them .

regards

Shahab my friend do not lose hope, they will contact you, you still have 70 days until the fiscal year comes to an end
So there is a lot of time trust me and I will pray for you

Dears,
I updated the first topic in this thread to include the tables for AP 2011 and AP for 2012 so please share with me the good news when you all receive your visa so I can update the topic accordingly

How to write email to consular office to about doing delay in AP?

Hey i want to know the good format to write email to embassy to alert them about my AP.if any body had sent email thenn please let me know about the format. Thanks.

Thank you Firas, you really did a great job.

And there is another Egyptian winner (DV2011) who interviewed on 18th Aug and get his visa on 29th Sep.

Regards

1 - interviewed what year?
2 - got his visa what year?

Pls lets try to be as detailed as possible to save others the stress...

hello

Hello guys.... is there any good news !

Hello FirasAwad still i am waiting for their calls or emails from london but its noting at all bro ; everyday is going to be more stress . i just want to prepare a good email to send them after 17 of this month . bcz its being 90 days already after 17 of august . do you have any idea?