• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2012 Kenyan Selectees login here!!

Dear All,Kenweed,Dubai B,Bonit, et al..

I really thank God i too got the Visa...God is really Almighty....thank you all for your support..and God bless you all...

Kenweed&evryone..kindly let me know when i got my info into the "DHL" website and obtained the summary it indicates that an appointment is not yet scheduled for me...i guess its because i dint really have to schedule one...as KCC had done so for me...Now..will that affect the delivery of ma passport? please advise...what is the longest it can take b4 i recv an email to get an air way bill no? this is all bse i got to travel bk to Ug.. kindly advise.

Again...and again..thank you sooooooooooooooo much &God bless you...

Congs Yesuafuga, its quite inspiring. I can see from your username that you are a Ugandan, well, am also from Ug but a selectee for DV 2013.

Kenyan passport!!

I had applied for my passport in 2008 march then last week i saw the new look passport..my concern is will the US embassy accept my "old" passport or i have to apply for the new one, my passport expires in 2018, i would appreciate you response so that i can get ready to apply for another passport before my number becomes current....

Hi

I had applied for my passport in 2008 march then last week i saw the new look passport..my concern is will the US embassy accept my "old" passport or i have to apply for the new one, my passport expires in 2018, i would appreciate you response so that i can get ready to apply for another passport before my number becomes current....

As long as it's valid and not mutilated, you got nothing to worry about.

I am from Kenya neighbor Ethiopia. I am selected on DV-2013. My case number is AF000309xx. When will be my interview ? Is KCC send confirmation e-mail without being requested by the selectee ? Thanks,

Hi Selamu, just check out the visa bulletin for may 2012 then you will get a rough idea of your interview. Remember, Ethiopia is in a special catergory and not bundled with the rest of Africa. Tentatively, your interview will be in May 2013 but it may also be earlier than that by a month or two depending on how fast the visa's are being issued.
Yes KCC did confirm to some 2013 selectees that their packages arrived. Personally, I haven't received any email from KCC. I just sent them an email three days ago regarding the same issue. Am hoping to hear from them soon.

Married couple interview

Somebody who has done the interview and is married pliz share the experience,im case number 4***and i just married my sweetheart last month(had been married ander customary law )but had to do it formary to get my marriage cert..any interview experience for coulples would be highly apreciated...god bless u especialy those tht won but r still around to guide others,,,kudos

tiesCEU cysts

Somebody who has done the interview and is married pliz share the experience,im case number 4***and i just married my sweetheart last month(had been married ander customary law )but had to do it formary to get my marriage cert..any interview experience for coulples would be highly apreciated...god bless u especialy those tht won but r still around to guide others,,,kudos

My situation exactly. customary done in 2009, civil 2012, this month actually. Am so waiting for the responses.

Education requirements

Hi All,
I have read on several forums that the education requirements are now a C plain for KCSE. My questions are, am a selectee in Uganda where we don't do KCSE, but from what i have read they consider our O'level results. so how does the C plain grading relate to our O' levels? Plus i have also read that failing mathematics and English leads to denial of visa. Does one get denied a visa for failing Mathematics yet English is passed? Does one get a denial for failing Maths even if the overall result meets the C plain grading? I will appreciate if i can get these concerns addressed.

mathsand english

Hi All,
I have read on several forums that the education requirements are now a C plain for KCSE. My questions are, am a selectee in Uganda where we don't do KCSE, but from what i have read they consider our O'level results. so how does the C plain grading relate to our O' levels? Plus i have also read that failing mathematics and English leads to denial of visa. Does one get denied a visa for failing Mathematics yet English is passed? Does one get a denial for failing Maths even if the overall result meets the C plain grading? I will appreciate if i can get these concerns addressed.

where did you get that information because as for me then i scored a c- in maths A plain in English and an average of B+ in all subjects. i have never heard that though:confused:

where did you get that information because as for me then i scored a c- in maths A plain in English and an average of B+ in all subjects. i have never heard that though:confused:

Folks, apparently they've raised the bar a minimum of an average C is required. They don't look at individual subjects though. Unfortunately there's one member of our thread was denied based on this requirement. With regards to Uganda grades I'm not quite sure how that works out but you can check with Yesuafuga who's also on this thread from Uganda. Just read through the earlier posts.

All the best.

Hi

You should not be worried as long as the marriage is genuine but you need to keep all the records of relationship just incase they ask for them. If you have a kid its an added advantage to prove your case. I was in the same situation but i have a family. Check my 2011 kenyan forum for my interview experience.

Hi Kenweed

thanks for the response. however i haven't received that mail yet...much as i left my details on the website...

after how many days did you receive that mail?( i mean after the interview date?) and when you say you got yo p/p after 3 days, do you also count the interview day?how can i make an enquiry? do you have an e-mail address that i could use? i have tried the nos on the sheet they gave me and it seems there is only an auto answer machine or something... i was thinking by now my p/p shd have been delivered to dhl already..

also can re-create a new account for the dhl delivery?

please advise.. thank you and God bless you.

Hi YesuAfuga1,congs upon your successful visa journey. Am a ugandan selectee for 2013. I started a thread, 2013 DV Selectees from Uganda, please holla! and we really need you to share yo experience with us and also to answer queries that we may have for you. We shall appreciate if you joined us there as well. By the way, are you in the US already?

confirmation

Hi Selamu, just check out the visa bulletin for may 2012 then you will get a rough idea of your interview. Remember, Ethiopia is in a special catergory and not bundled with the rest of Africa. Tentatively, your interview will be in May 2013 but it may also be earlier than that by a month or two depending on how fast the visa's are being issued.
Yes KCC did confirm to some 2013 selectees that their packages arrived. Personally, I haven't received any email from KCC. I just sent them an email three days ago regarding the same issue. Am hoping to hear from them soon.

am a 2013 selectee and i never got a confirmation until i sent them an email too

am a 2013 selectee and i never got a confirmation until i sent them an email too

How long did it take them to confirm that they have received your forms? I have been waiting for the last 5 weeks, yet they say they haven't processed my forms, and my case number is not showing on their computer screens?

Glad to share my experience..

Hi Catch me,Ash,Nesh...etl

Firstly..my apologies for having been a little quiet on this forum..shd have responded way back..

Congs..upon yo having been selected. .please as you prepare..put God first..i guess its all about Him...(at least for me..its only Him who has brought me this far..)

About the UCE grading..am not really sure why they hiked it to an average of C plain or s/thing..thing is that for me i had only Cs..C3s en C4s..majorly..so i didnt find issues with that..en actually found it surprising that one had to be denied a Visa coz he didnt have the C plain average..-en i really felt sooooooooo sorry for him...

one terminology that kind of confused me in Nairobi was the "high sch" thing..as for us in Ug..we kind of used to S4/S6..but any way i later learnt its to mean S4..

if you want me to post ma interview experience..i definately will..it was jst like 3-min interview though..

Yesu simulungi..ba dear????? lol.

anyways..again as for me..i got to learn that its all about God Almighty..ma greatest passion..

please feel free to ask me any question/s..am more than willing to assist.whr i can..

God bless y'all!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Catch me,Ash,Nesh...etl

Firstly..my apologies for having been a little quiet on this forum..shd have responded way back..

Congs..upon yo having been selected. .please as you prepare..put God first..i guess its all about Him...(at least for me..its only Him who has brought me this far..)

About the UCE grading..am not really sure why they hiked it to an average of C plain or s/thing..thing is that for me i had only Cs..C3s en C4s..majorly..so i didnt find issues with that..en actually found it surprising that one had to be denied a Visa coz he didnt have the C plain average..-en i really felt sooooooooo sorry for him...

one terminology that kind of confused me in Nairobi was the "high sch" thing..as for us in Ug..we kind of used to S4/S6..but any way i later learnt its to mean S4..

if you want me to post ma interview experience..i definately will..it was jst like 3-min interview though..

Yesu simulungi..ba dear????? lol.

anyways..again as for me..i got to learn that its all about God Almighty..ma greatest passion..

please feel free to ask me any question/s..am more than willing to assist.whr i can..

God bless y'all!!!!!!!!!!

hy...hope. everyone is alright....its exam time in our campus....plz do post ur interview....plz inform me about the diseases that one has. 2 b examined against...I feel scared so want 2 b screened b4 the real exam at IOM.
God bless

Hey

hy...hope. everyone is alright....its exam time in our campus....plz do post ur interview....plz inform me about the diseases that one has. 2 b examined against...I feel scared so want 2 b screened b4 the real exam at IOM.
God bless

Hey guys had my interview this morning and i was successful thanks be to God Almighty.