• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2012 Applicants and Lucky Winners

Eishh, To be honest,i never knew it will be this difficult to get over this disappointment of not be been selected after getting selected on May 1st and mailed all documents. Lord give me the strength to forge ahead this is a real slap to the face and looks as though somebody has snatched away your destiny forcefully. I hope others cope better than I am,God come and heal me of this wound quickly. Congratulations to the new winners,hope you all gets your VISA.

Hey guys,

Totally new here. I had no luck winning in May, but I just got selected for further processing in the DV-2012 lottery. I'm from Germany, but I currently live in the US on a non-immigrant visa.

My case numer is in the 6000s (000061**). I have actually no idea what that means exactly. Is that a low or a high number? I would like to do an adjustment of status, rather than go back and do it at the consulate in Germany. With that case number though, I'm not sure what's smarter. Any opinions?

Thank you!

Anybody? I'd really appreciate the help.

Eishh, To be honest,i never knew it will be this difficult to get over this disappointment of not be been selected after getting selected on May 1st and mailed all documents. Lord give me the strength to forge ahead this is a real slap to the face and looks as though somebody has snatched away your destiny forcefully. I hope others cope better than I am,God come and heal me of this wound quickly. Congratulations to the new winners,hope you all gets your VISA.

Next time if you're still interested, play in the last two days. Those ones always get favored. Ignore enter early to avoid their bullshit.

Oh africa wat hve we done to dis country usa they rejected most people in africa hoping next year gonna be good great for us we wont surrender we will keeping playing the game

Everybody should know that this was again NOT a FAIR and a RANDOM draw.I have 4 real friends (not an internet talk friend etc..) from different city who won in MAY won also in JULY 15. I wasn't selected in MAY and again in June.I can't believe this. All of them won again.Can anyone explain this to me? I swear God this is not an honest draw.It seems that they mostly included the old winners in this draw as a winners again.But DOS had told us that the MAY result were all voided.Also, it seems that they couldn't fix the software problem completely.

You are quite wrong... most people from the 1st draw did not win again in the 2nd draw....

Hey guys, just out of interest anyone from australia on here that won? I'm from sydney didn't get chosen though booo :(

@ Hello forumites.

I am reporting from Calabar, Nigeria. Not a single person, i say not a single person have won in a town of over 250,000 people. I work in an internet cafe, we help people apply for the lottery. I have checked over 600 entries so far, not a single winner. I repeat not a single winner. I don't know whats going on. I was a previous selectee, but now a July 15 non selectee. I think KCC have some questions to answer.

I seriously agree there is SOMETHING WRONG. More than 600 applicants not a single winner? I thot there would be some randomness and somebody would win but 600? Thats mezesha!

There is a big problem within DOS,the results were never randomized DOS cannot deceive us.A common man on the street would know that the redrawer results they claimed to have done was never done at all we are not naive.This news has gone round the whole world and gradually things like this would be killing the trust and likeness the world have on USA, that they are not sincere and not honest as they claim.