• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2012 Applicants and Lucky Winners

Nobody knows what is going on?

I know. Results are out. If you won...congrats. If not, that's it. Its over. What is different this time from past years is that the results were posted in the evening or late at night in Africa/Asia. Many people in those regions do not have internet access at home and have not been able to check their results yet. Many will do it tomorrow. Just wait till tomorrow.

No winners from Nigeria?

Yes Ferdii, NO winners from Nigeria yet!!! I'm begining to think that there's something wrong somewhere because Nigeria is not still a backward Country as the rest of the world sees it! Almost evryone has internet service on his/her phone (Unless the results cannot be accessed through phones), and most people have laptops and stuffs! And moreover, the results was posted 6pm Nigeria time, so I wouldn't say that was too late that people had already slept! Well, lets all just keep our fingers crossed till tomorrow and see wether winners will show up, if not we can go from there!!

Guys, as a European, I have been at a number of Eastern European forums and I can say that based on what I've seen there, the results seem pretty standard to me.
There has been a concern raised that there have been no Nigerian selectees on this forum so far but I'd like to remind you that most of the Nigerian selects that pop up on this forum every year are new forum members who have found about this site later. Today's results were made available after 6PM local Nigerian time and many people there do not have access to the internet at home. Even is some have managed to check I am sure a few will be stuck on the computer searching for forums like this but will go celebrate. It's now 2-3 am in Nigeria and you should not expect much to happen.
Resolution. Wait till tomorrow. If there is's no one coming forward...you might very well have a point. At this point you are just letting your emotions dictate the pace.

Well, here is your miracle. :)

Ur aware of trolls right? I wouldn't believe that person yet till I see about 3-5 other people that posts on that thread!! Someone might just post he's from Nigeria with a case Number just to shut us up, but we will see....

Ur aware of trolls right? I wouldn't believe that person yet till I see about 3-5 other people that posts on that thread!! Someone might just post he's from Nigeria with a case Number just to shut us up, but we will see....

Fair enough. Let's wait and see.

You can never say if situation is standart if you doesn't have a statistic, 1-5 wins around the world doesn't mean anything. We all have seen how many people have wrote by the first time. Yet still there are NO new wins (not just from 5 and 6 of octuber) which are proved.
Evern if you spending alot of time on forums that doesn't mean anything. Just that you are interested in this program, that's all. Well, keep writing.
Lolz, they are evern didn't change a date on winnign page it still says may 1.

Go get some sleep and English lessons and come back. You are incomprehensible.
There are several selectees at this forum:
http://www.govorimpro.us/showthread.php?t=30909&page=1

I can personally vouch for at least 5 more from another forum. Most of those people are NOT among the ones who won on May 1.
It may be hard to believe but these results are normal and pretty usual.

You are, however, right. We do not have the official DoS statistics. So no one can tell for sure what's going on. Still, everything seems fine as of now. It's still early.

I can remember quite well DV 2011 RESULTS were so many winners checked the online results and foundout that there entry HAD NOT BEEN SELECTED and later got NL from KCC.so it is a batch by batch results cos this is the first time in DV history where Africans cannot have up to 2% in the very first day of the results,i think something is wrong somewhere just as many immigrations expert out there are saying,except DOS has not finished uploading the entire results,some immigration expects says that the results were not drawn randomly as DOS claimed now?cos all winners we see here are from Asian and some Australia and Europe,while Africa always have the highest winners all thru DV programs but this time not even 2% wins we even hadly see a winners except one winner from south Africa and one from Nigeria which is unfair,so i still believe the results is still coming up we just have to wait for two to three days from now.

Hey guys,

Totally new here. I had no luck winning in May, but I just got selected for further processing in the DV-2012 lottery. I'm from Germany, but I currently live in the US on a non-immigrant visa.

My case numer is in the 6000s (000061**). I have actually no idea what that means exactly. Is that a low or a high number? I would like to do an adjustment of status, rather than go back and do it at the consulate in Germany. With that case number though, I'm not sure what's smarter. Any opinions?

Thank you!

Everybody should know that this was again NOT a FAIR and a RANDOM draw.I have 4 real friends (not an internet talk friend etc..) from different city who won in MAY won also in JULY 15. I wasn't selected in MAY and again in June.I can't believe this. All of them won again.Can anyone explain this to me? I swear God this is not an honest draw.It seems that they mostly included the old winners in this draw as a winners again.But DOS had told us that the MAY result were all voided.Also, it seems that they couldn't fix the software problem completely.

Alice how many friends of yours won again?.I know many who dint win in the 2nd round.Including myself.Explain a lil bit.