• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2012 Applicants and Lucky Winners

If you win in a country with few DV winners (e.g. where I live there are less than 50 winners per year) do you become current and get your interview at the embassy sooner?

No your case number is based on your region, not your country.....UNLESS your region is North America which just includes one country and even then the lower numbers go first as in other regions.

True.
However, you'll be informed to interview very soon as long as your case number is under the one published on the bulletin.
NO. It completely depends on your case number. Your case number is going to be current according to US visa bulletin published every month.

Hey Guys,

If you are one of the 22,000 whose selection was 'rescinded', I will suggest you join the group on facebook search for (US Green Card Lottery DV-2012 - 22,000 winners can't be ignored), they are making some headway and you just might win your selection back, there is no harm in trying afterall you have nothing else to loose.

Best wishes,

Count down to the moment of truth: July 15th......50 days remaining guyz!!

Lives will change once again..Can't wait to see "I was selected again" and to see new winners....

All the best once again!!! Muah....:D

Over 19 million persons registered for DV 2012 which makes our chances of winning very slim.

Yeah but I think 14M is qualified for selection and you only worry when it comes to Nigerians/ur country men that are qualified. I think Nigerians that are qualified are up to 2M.

Yeah but I think 14M is qualified for selection and you only worry when it comes to Nigerians/ur country men that are qualified. I think Nigerians that are qualified are up to 2M.

Damn!! About 2M qualified entries from Nigeria? That's a huge number! If I finally win, that would be a huge miracle because that number is scarey :-(((! But there's nothing God cannot do, let's all keep hope alive :)))

GOD WILL SUPPLY ALL MY NEEDS ACCORDING TO HIS RICHES IN GLORY BY CHRIST JESUS!

not really, peoples from high selectees countries get their interview with delay, like when africa process case number at 30 000, nigeria at the same time will only process case number at i think 7000
No your case number is based on your region, not your country.....UNLESS your region is North America which just includes one country and even then the lower numbers go first as in other regions.

Damn!! About 2M qualified entries from Nigeria? That's a huge number! If I finally win, that would be a huge miracle because that number is scarey :-(((! But there's nothing God cannot do, let's all keep hope alive :)))

GOD WILL SUPPLY ALL MY NEEDS ACCORDING TO HIS RICHES IN GLORY BY CHRIST JESUS!

Yeah, that was why we were crying. I fake-won and even April fool was real to me, because I never expected it. Why taking it away from me?

Last edited by a moderator:
Countdown

50 days remaining btw guyz am not even hoping for it!!! After so many applicants! Nd not winning the first time av given up my dear naija broz