• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2012 Applicants and Lucky Winners

I have just been selected for further processing...

I have just won the DV 2012, as
a single applicant.
God you are the most merciful.
I entered the DV 3rd of Oct'11.
My case No: 2012AF00016***.
I want to know when I would be
Current.
God you are awesome.

Can anyone help me with understanding of the process of IV numbers availability?
The Visa Bulletin seems a bit confusing to me
travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_5424.html

What is the approximate waiting time for the IV number to become available for the DV lottery (2012) winner?

For those who won this year, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

i felt my world kinda collapse when i knew that i wasn't selected.
I am very curious how many times do you - the lucky ones - have tried??

PLEASE ANSWER ME. THANK YOU!

really feel frustrated.

lol ...... Everybody is getting creasy ...my god
i really can not beleive it ....talking about optimistic and so and so ...now talking about depression and maybe god knows.....
What are you going to do ? Reapply this year also ? .....allright start counting the days untill the registration priode begin then start counting months untill the result arte ready to check online ...then depressed then you start all over again .....
Your life will be just waiting you will gain nothing
forget about this shut as i did ...i will never ever participate again

Lol

GAZA, i entered and lost, I AM HAPPY AS EVER before and after the results, u know how much people already made plans of relocating to the US wasting a whole year in their life all EXCITED, lol, they don't realize that is millions entered and juz over 50 000 CHOSEN. MANY OF THEM WILL RETURN THIS YEAR AGAIN AND the same excitement will happen all over again, THEY MAY REAL OLD AGE TRYING AND LOOSING.

You all can simply marry a US CITIZEN and get it quicker without even having a HIGH SCHOOL EDUCATION OR 2 YEAR JOB QUALIFICATION. GET REAL PEOPLE, 1 life 2 live, CHERISH YOUR OWN COUNTRY AND LOVE IT. America aint no BED OF ROSES unless you have a good job which is normally hard to find for Immigrants. MANY END UP DOING DOG JOBS LIKE baby sitting, house cleaning, seeing about old people and cutting lawns. GET REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. I rather choose to win a Million Dollar Jackpot than a Visa Lottery cuz you can DO MORE WITH MONEY that a having juz a green card and still BROKE!!

be ready ,your interview ll be held in October 2011.............

Again , only if you submit your forms quickly.

To have the second NL, two things should be fullfiled.
01. Your Case No. is current
02. Your applications are processed (which takes about 2 months)

thank everyone!! i want to know what kind of forms i have to send to KCC?because this year they will not send the mail to the winner!!so how can i do??

What do we have to send after wining the lottery?

The website says 2 forms and photographs right?