• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2012 AOS Only

It's funny, I got email from them today, saying that I should send my payment to USCIS in Missouri and also apply to my local USCIS office when the date becomes current.
Does anybody know how much would be total for me and my wife? Is it $880?

YES it is 440$ each one wanna do AOS
It's funny, I got email from them today, saying that I should send my payment to USCIS in Missouri and also apply to my local USCIS office when the date becomes current.
Does anybody know how much would be total for me and my wife? Is it $880?

please help

i guys..this is second time i post here please help tihis time ...guys i send my dsp 122,ds-230,borcode sheet,2 photo...... almost 2 month ago and i didnt get any reply from KCC..and than i send an e-mail them which is says i already send my documents and what's the next step they replied me but know i cant find this e mail..is there someone here what's the next step?now what should i do ..actualy i remmember somethink like that sent your application fee to uscis and call them learn your are eligible or not...now which address should i sent to money and how?and i heard somethink about 485 form what's that and when should i sent this for ..i have to send this form with money gram receipt to USCIS?please help me ..i got confused..thanks

hi eyup, you should put your case number and timeline in your signature \/ you can check whether KCC has processed your documents by going into the entry check and putting in your confirmation number. either way, the next step is to send your DV fee to the Department of State, see instructions : http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/visa_4763.html
then depending on your case number, you should start getting your documents ready i.e. medical exam etc. please it would be much easier to help you if you included your case in your signature

i guys..this is second time i post here please help tihis time ...guys i send my dsp 122,ds-230,borcode sheet,2 photo...... almost 2 month ago and i didnt get any reply from KCC..and than i send an e-mail them which is says i already send my documents and what's the next step they replied me but know i cant find this e mail..is there someone here what's the next step?now what should i do ..actualy i remmember somethink like that sent your application fee to uscis and call them learn your are eligible or not...now which address should i sent to money and how?and i heard somethink about 485 form what's that and when should i sent this for ..i have to send this form with money gram receipt to USCIS?please help me ..i got confused..thanks

ok thanks japaneschinlove .....sorry about my incomplete post ..
08/08/2011:dsp-122 and other forms send to the KCC
08/17/2011:Got my certified mail reciept back from KCC
09/26/2011:still try to figure out what's the next step :)
case # 2012eu21xxx

and i have another question i'll be appreciate if you give answer this questions too...i heard some people got maiil from KCC i did't understand what's about that mail because i did same thing but i didn't get anything now i confused should i get a mail from KCC?you said something about confermation number..this number is that when i send my documents with USPS they gave me a receipt and there is a number on the this paper is it that which is you mentioned it?if it's that how can i check it ?and when i should pay this dv fee and how ..with money gram or something else?and i also heard that some people says the dv fee is $375 you know anything about that?
thank you so much for ur helping..

Last edited by a moderator:
ok thanks japaneschinlove .....sorry about my incomplete post ..
08/08/2011:dsp-122 and other forms send to the KCC
08/17/2011:Got my certified mail reciept back from KCC
09/26/2011:still try to figure out what's the next step :)
case # 2012eu21xxx

and i have another question i'll be appreciate if you give answer this questions too...i heard some people got maiil from KCC i did't understand what's about that mail because i did same thing but i didn't get anything now i confused should i get a mail from KCC?you said something about confermation number..this number is that when i send my documents with USPS they gave me a receipt and there is a number on the this paper is it that which is you mentioned it?if it's that how can i check it ?and when i should pay this dv fee and how ..with money gram or something else?and i also heard that some people says the dv fee is $375 you know anything about that?
thank you so much for ur helping..

Some people have received an email from KCC that tells them to check the entry status check on the DOS website: https://www.dvlottery.state.gov/
KCC is not sending anything to anyone my regular mail. the confirmation number i referred to is your confirmation number from when you originally entered the e-dv in 2010, the same number you used to check whether you were selected in the lottery. if KCC has processed your files this status check should now give you instructions on how to proceed..
either way, you are not in a hurry with your case number, you will probably be current around april 2012. in the mean time you can send your dv fee to DOS in missouri by following the instructions here:http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/visa_4763.html
the fee is $440 for each person doing AOS and the instructions say to send a cashier's check or money order, self addressed stamped envelope and the information filled out on the form. like i said you are not in a hurry you can send your fee in now or you can wait to see how visa numbers move and send it in early 2012...

Hey guys,

So I'm getting my AOS package together. Everything is pretty clear, but I had one question re: financial support. I'm in the US and have enough income to support myself. Should I include a letter of employment and tax documents showing proof of income with my I-485, or should I wait to bring it to my interview? Or both?

Let me know what you guys think. Thanks in advance!!

Hey guys,

So I'm getting my AOS package together. Everything is pretty clear, but I had one question re: financial support. I'm in the US and have enough income to support myself. Should I include a letter of employment and tax documents showing proof of income with my I-485, or should I wait to bring it to my interview? Or both?

I would say both .. include copies with the I-485 package and take the originals with you for the interview, with extra copies if needed. This will absolutely not hurt if you provide the documents with the I-485 package. In fact, it might make your case go smoother since you already proved to them financial stability.

Hey guys,

do both. employment letter will be most important for you so make sure you at least include that in your package.

I would say both .. include copies with the I-485 package and take the originals with you for the interview, with extra copies if needed. This will absolutely not hurt if you provide the documents with the I-485 package. In fact, it might make your case go smoother since you already proved to them financial stability.

Thanks Wildcatter and japaneschinlove!! Makes sense. So I guess that makes it unnecessary to get an affidavit of support, providing I show enough income?